Brand New Wardrobe 4 My Champion Warriors....Mighty warrior Dressed for battle

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 1:32 am #1

:alert: Look not upon the antics of the wicked, dear one, but focus on the will of your Beloved.

Mighty warrior
Dressed for battle
Holy Lord of all is He
Commander in chief
Bring us to attention
Lead us into battle
To crush the enemy
??ღ ♥•❥¸¸.•*¨* ♥
Satan has no authority
Here in this place
He has no authority here
For this habitation
Was fashioned for
The Lord’s presence
No authority here
??ღ ♥•❥¸¸.•*¨* ♥
Mighty warrior
Dressed for battle
Holy Lord of all is He
Commander in chief
Bring us to attention
Lead us into battle
To crush the enemy
??ღ ♥•❥¸¸.•*¨* ♥
Jesus has all authority
Here in this place
He has all authority here
For this habitation
Was fashioned for
The Lord’s presence
All authority here
??ღ ♥•❥¸¸.•*¨* ♥
Mighty warrior
Dressed for battle
Holy Lord of all is He
Commander in chief
Bring us to attention
Lead us into battle
To crush the enemy

??ღ ♥•❥¸¸.•*¨* ♥

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 1:46 am #2

Brand New Wardrobe 4 My Champion Warriors. Receive the armor that I will give you;

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 1:50 am #3

The revelation of His goodness and kindness will change everything! Wounded, weary warriors, it’s your time to COME ALIVE in His presence.

I belong to you!
Fire in my heart...everlasting burning! Fire...Fire....consumes my heart. This love........jealousy4my heart....come near...God is love.....oh, mighty one...I hold onto nothing.....jealously....jealously...beautiful.....everlasting flame.....your beautiful....terrified...your terrified and beautiful....Come near, oh burning one, Come near, oh burning one,....seal of love, burn in me forever....fire that you are....come and burn in me forever.....set seal upon my heart......forever....jealous flame.....burn in me forever.... come and let it burn forever....set your seal upon my heard...you're the flame.....the flame of love. ......HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.......everlasting burning......i know it is gonna cost me everything!

You are searching! You want a place in my heart where you can dwell. You're burning.....jealous, jealous, you same yesterday/forever. God of Ezkiel, Hosea....you feel my pain....Shkinah Glory! Come here burning one......Come here burning one......Come here burning one......Come here burning one...........You can discern both good and evil...I am a consuming fire.....I will burn up and cause the wind of my Spirit....i will destroy....fear ...and manner of disease.....I will set you ablaze in My fire and glory....the new spreading across the nations.....I will WOW you....signs and wonders. ... burning bush that was not consumed....come here...be ready to be ablaze with My fire and glory.....

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 2:17 am #4

Love - You need to come back to your first love.......
wrote:"Mighty Warrior" (Official Drums Tutorial)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCEtqL7HTZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l84X_NrVGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zet174lHFh8
Mighty Warrior Dressed for Battle
Randy Rothwell- Mighty Warrior (Medley) (Hosanna! Music)
These worship songs always deeply inspired me and lead me to worship God with a heartfelt worship and boldly.

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 2:19 am #5

He has an excity life for you to live........

Gold wrote: I have been going to clinics & hospitals & even the library to visit and encourage people for over two years officially (unofficially for 4 years!). Me and mom had to be retested a few weeks ago to get certified again. I could of passed and she could of failed or it could have gone the other way around!

Mom was more anxious than I on the day of the test. We had to ride a ways to get to the place. I thought it was fun! Inside the school I saw a pretty girl with her mommy that was going to get tested too. We looked at each other but knew we should not get involved. When we got to the class room there were little orange cones lined up. I remembered the teacher from two years ago and wanted to visit - but we weren't allowed. I had to pay strict attention to everything mom told me. We had to do a lot of silly things like walk around the cones and stop on command. I remember some other stuff too like people coming in and getting noisy but we were to just ignore them. I also had to walk by treats on the floor and not touch them. Then another lady and her doggy came into the room and I could look but not bark and had to just politely walk on with mom. That was easy. There was more stuff we had to do. All the while mom kept talking to me telling me what a good boy I was!

I had to admit though there was one time I got scared - that's when someone dropped a bowl on the hard floor and it rolled and made a lot of noise - it hurt my ears - but mom said it was okay and I just marched on like she said. Then the fun part was when the school teacher came up and looked a my paws and teeth and brushed me and finally gave me a yummy! I liked her and sat between her knees! After it was over - the teacher said we passed our test! Not only that - we were PROMOTED! Both mom and I - there was only one part where we passed but got a lower grade. Remember when I told you about the big boom! So, I'm here to tell you YES you can teach an old dog new tricks! Although I don't consider myself old because I still have a very nice physique and weigh the same as when I was a year old - mom said I am 11. But I don't feel it & am going to work for Jesus as long as I can! The question is - are you?

John 9:4Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Love Logan
Hi, Logan....Aunt loey here.....visit you soon....ty4 all the gifts...... :banana2:

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 2:25 am #6

Silver wrote:Brand New Wardrobe 4 My Champion Warriors. Receive the armor that I will give you;
Look not upon the antics of the wicked, dear one, but focus on the will of your Beloved. I have heard your heart’s cry and I have deemed and purposed to rescue you and set all to right. Pay the wicked no heed. Do not focus on their misdeeds, but focus on the God Who is able to save and to bless. My plan is to hold you secure and bless you in your life, bless you with unfailing gifts that will delight your heart. Do not suffer because of the things you see and hear. Maintain a keen focus on My face and know true heart peace, true heart love!!!

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 2:33 am #7

:alert: Look :look: not upon the antics of the wicked, dear one, but focus on the will of your Beloved.

wrote:https://twitter.com/i/moments/985180811136782337
flame of God.....u feel my pain.....burning......fire
Dancing in the Approaching Dawn......Sweet.....{I Surrender Allllllll}...Brand New Wardrobe 4 My Champion Warriors....Mighty warrior Dressed for battle

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 3:23 am #8

You really have no idea what I have been thru these many years, but I wouldn't trade it for anything; because, I see Jesus. The King offered the martyres on the cross to come down; but, they said NO.......we see Jesus. Thru it all, we learn to trust in Jesus, we learn to trust in God. :banana2:

Do not despise your time of waiting because fire is about to fall upon you. It will renew your strength and give life to your legs to run the race without weariness. This fire will give you "wings of flames" to fly higher and farther than you have ever known. This fire will cause you to feel like your youth has been renewed.

They that wait on the Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they walk and not faint.

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 3:29 am #9

wrote:ut, oh, me c what is happening......u wouldn't

i quickley read this......i think i know what is transpiring here......i pray

:praying: :praying:

i prayed over this......i re-read most of it....i would now like to speak my heart into it...........your transparency is beautiful......i hope i can do the same.....

Gold called me last eve! We both agree that everything we have gone thru, everything that is constantly popping out of the woodwork, the hurdles, the heartaches, the dire situations, the deprivations, not to mention the serious losses, major losses.......... our beautiful REDEEMER is lovingly, gently, prepping us for HIS glory. He is the master. He is the potter......we are the clay. He is prepping us 2b His champion warriors - ready to burst out on the frontlines......into His glorious, majestic, arena!

(it is vague, but i am recalling jonMac - i was a moderator on his forum.....i now remember u....going thru it with you....yes....yes...i did)

:Oops: :focus:

....in my short life....i had a tradgedy that brought me back to Jesus. I was so devastated, that the only thing i could do to keep my sanity was listen to scripture. It worked! I got so drunk and filled up on Jesus my Lord and King and that kept me going in the first few years of that great tragic event. My early childhood had robbed me of almost everything a child could want including a mother's love. However, even a personality. Me = no personality. Fortunately, i was outerly beautiful. That kinda helped. Now, however, I still have no personality; but, I am so filled up with loving Jesus and His Word, which I have been a glutton for, is actually my personality. His love never fails. He fills us up as we eat and drink and hunger and thirst for Him. I also like listening to worship and praise music along with the Word. That was my secret key to get more of Him. The Word and prayer.....+

Our beautiful Redeemer tells us.....all things work together for our good. In the course of time, I learned how to surrender it all to Him. Still learning. I became a church-a-holic......a church whore. But, that was happened in small-town dinkeyville......many did the same......everynite churching....on the off nite from the home church. I even went to church 4 times every sunday. Can u imagine that.

I told Gold last eve, that I actually like being on the cross. I don't want to come down. Because I see Jesus. This works4me. And, yes, we are human, i not perfect. He is growing in me. I love Him. I am now busy on board and doing street evangelization. Wherever i am weak, He is strong. I relish the fact that He is now showing me some of the weaknesses and holes in my cracks......the childhood issues that have haunted me my whole life. He is such a gentile healer. Healing my body and my soul...and now the pigs in my parlor from childhood. The worms of childhood. I don't want to be a wormy apple. I want Jesus to clean me up. TY Jesus....u want us to be just like you....where is that verse.....we shall be doing more than Jesus. I a little emotional right now. Transparency isn't my forte. I can delete; but, just hoping that this will help somebody.

Said all that, to say this......
All things work together for good, to those who love God and are called according to His purpose. He is our beautiful Redeemer. He can turn us upside down and right side up. Momentarily i enjoy a lovely seaside studio.....oceanview....panarama of boats, bay, .... enjoying the many little things in life.....in the twinkling of an eye......i can become a bag lady on the street. I have lost everything anyway; so, what is one more thing..........but I am full of FAITH.......He can take care of everything concerning me. This is why i love the prophetic. It was prophecyed to me over my years of church-a-hall....ism.....that I would be going thru burning cities.....and not a hair of my head would be cinged! Jesus continued to say....don't try and put out the fire.....I will put it out for you. You will come thru all of this; and, you won't even smell of smoke.

Silver
Silver

May 19th, 2018, 9:11 am #10

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8273295/1/#new
Brand New Wardrobe 4 My Champion Warriors....Mighty warrior Dressed for battle