I saw myself as a little girl in a dream

evar
evar

August 12th, 2015, 10:43 pm #1

please pray for dream interpretation...
I am struggling wit assurance of my salvation. I asked God to show me in a dream that i am saved. Finally i saw this.

I dreamed i was about 5 years old girl standing in that dress made out of flowers.. Someone pulled out those flowers one by one and i became naked. I was ashamed, Then magically i was dressed in the purple dress with golden strings on it. It was so beautiful. I was so amazed and happy.One little girl came, then another girl came up to me. then little prince a year or so younger came up to me.. I was speechless.... The most amazing felling of joy came over me.. i woke up... When i woke up i understood that that prince was Jesus.. July 27 2015 Eva R P.S. If God leads you to interpretation of a dream please let me know. Thank you

Gold
Gold

August 12th, 2015, 11:26 pm #2

Dear Evar - I don't know if you are a female or not - I assume you are - There should be no struggle w/salvation issue if you truly gave your heart to Jesus - Perhaps there is something you did (a while ago, long time ago?) that you can't forgive yourself for - but the Lord has - it isn't necessary for you to question it - if the problem is a bad habit then it is something that He will help you get rid of so you can stay in the purple! Either way the Salvation is intact as long as you don't just do your own thing or backslide - Keep seated in Christ Jesus at the Right Hand of the Father in Heavenly places - He loves you!
Col 3:1 - Living as Those Made Alive in Christ ] Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Gold

Silver
Silver

April 6th, 2018, 9:12 am #3

evar wrote:please pray for dream interpretation...
I am struggling wit assurance of my salvation. I asked God to show me in a dream that i am saved. Finally i saw this.

I dreamed i was about 5 years old girl standing in that dress made out of flowers.. Someone pulled out those flowers one by one and i became naked. I was ashamed, Then magically i was dressed in the purple dress with golden strings on it. It was so beautiful. I was so amazed and happy.One little girl came, then another girl came up to me. then little prince a year or so younger came up to me.. I was speechless.... The most amazing felling of joy came over me.. i woke up... When i woke up i understood that that prince was Jesus.. July 27 2015 Eva R P.S. If God leads you to interpretation of a dream please let me know. Thank you
Dear Evar - I don't know if you are a female or not - I assume you are - There should be no struggle w/salvation issue if you truly gave your heart to Jesus - Perhaps there is something you did (a while ago, long time ago?) that you can't forgive yourself for - but the Lord has - it isn't necessary for you to question it - if the problem is a bad habit then it is something that He will help you get rid of so you can stay in the purple! Either way the Salvation is intact as long as you don't just do your own thing or backslide - Keep seated in Christ Jesus at the Right Hand of the Father in Heavenly places - He loves you!
Col 3:1 - Living as Those Made Alive in Christ ] Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Gold

Silver
Silver

July 13th, 2018, 1:41 pm #4

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5858695/1/#new
I saw myself as a little girl in a dream