Palace of Praise in Cleveland, Ohio

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 4:27 am #2

wrote:Palace of Praise in Cleveland, Ohio
:goodone:
https://www.facebook.com/22103902459748 ... 899377757/
A must 'hear' sermon.
awareness = eyes constantly on the Father, .......oh, my,.....good one! In your presence I am made whole. Our spirit always in agreement with God. Our soul will align! No time with God. He will perfect us.

This church started out under a tent in 'dinkeyville'. I was one of the first 3......Brother Joe, Pastor......Carl/billionnaire founder. It was small; but glorious. Later on we moved to a new, beautiful church. The beginnings were very rocky and Bro. Joe ....so transparently proclaimed many times.....I would have left if it weren't for Lois! There were so many things to love about this Palace of Praise. I would dance myself silly every nite and twice on Sunday. This place was more of a training center than a church. People would come and go and come and go. Many out-of-town evangelists. Healings and deliverances and angels. I met people from all over the world.....ended up travelling with Mama Walters, a world travelling missionary evangelist.

The young preacher in the video is Brother Joe's son-in-law. Bro. Joe has been home with the Lord. Those were the days.....this making me homesick. .....all of that launched me into my destiny. Gold and I met there when she came for a special prophetic conference.

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 5:00 am #3

Brother Joe was noted for many things. Not too much Bible study; but, his strength was 'testimony', hearing the Lord, and a big giver. People wondered how he had so many houses and cars, etc. The truth of the matter is.....he would give it away....and the Lord would immediately bless him back - bigger.

After losing his wife and three children, he landed up in Youngstown, Ohio and then Cleveland.

I think I'll save the rest of the story for tomorrow.....It's 12.59 a.m. and I can't see the screen or concentrate......thanks for listening....will B continued......sweet dreams........lovingly, Silver