~The Kiss of My Glory~

Silver
Silver

June 25th, 2013, 6:12 am #1

Sing!

The Lord says, “Sing to Me; sing to Me, open your mouth and sing to Me; I want to hear My people singing to Me. If you will obey Me in this, you will see a change in you and around you; sing to Me.

It doesn’t matter if you know a song, sing of My love for you and your love for Me; sing the Psalms, sing My words, sing whatever is in our heart to sing, but sing to Me. Lift up your voice and sing!

Sing to Me My people; I am listening! and I will sing with you!

Isaiah 49:13 “Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord has comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.”
SMohr
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_ ... 43538&PN=1

You are entering into a new spiritual dominion. This day, I say to you, the very works that I have begun in you will manifest in a fuller dimension of My glory and My power. In that fullness shall come greater victory, healing, and joy than you have experienced. I shall be in all of your circumstances, so do not live in anxiety, but rise up in a spirit of boldness and call upon the name of the Lord, and I shall uphold My kingdom in you. Those who walk before Me in obedience shall surely see the manifestation of multiplied blessings. Believe and receive My word, says the Lord.

Beloved it is My desire that you begin to thrive in My kingdom. The days of just getting by are over, but you must press in to that place of intimate relationship with Me in order to prosper spiritually. And, you must prosper spiritually before you can truly thrive in all the other areas of your life, says the Lord. Ezekiel 16:7a "I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful."

June 24, 2013. As hard as it is to admit, you have made some people uncomfortable. They affirm the way you have been transformed right before their eyes. Some have noted publicly that God's power is upon you. But mostly, they began to walk away from you as if you had a contagious disease. They began to pick at your weaknesses they once overlooked with a loving smile. So, now you find yourself walking alone. When you pray, the Lord impresses you to keep on with the mighty power He has given you.
Matthew 5:11 (MSG) "Not only that-count yourselves blessed every time people put you down or throw you out or speak lies about you to discredit me. What it means is that the truth is too close for comfort and they are uncomfortable." Ras Robinson

June 24, 2013. The right path is before you. So far you have taken the steps needed to get to the right destination. Don't worry about what you heard coming from the side track. That sound is from the enemy even though right now no one but you realizes its origin. It is there to get you off track, raising questions to generate fear. Keep walking straight ahead with your ears tuned to Me. Keep your focus on Me. Record what you hear in your spirit. Speak when I direct.
Isaiah 30:21 (MLB) "When you turn, whether to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it!" Bev Robinson

June 24, 2013. There is counterattack and then there is COUNTERATTACK. As you are well aware, Satan is constantly and relentlessly attacking you in the spirit realm from every angle possible. Be the aggressor through the word. Know who your battle is against. It's not against your brother or sister. Though your warfare is in the unseen world, never minimize or downplay its effect upon you and others. Daily take up My armor. Memorize My word and recite it effectively with pinpoint accuracy. You've already won. Act like it.
Romans 8:37 (NKJV) "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Kevin Robinson
:Jesusiscoming:

Silver
Silver

June 25th, 2013, 7:00 am #2

God's Supernatural Strength Displayed In Our Weakness Produces A Life Without Limits! by Bobby Conner

As believers, we are instructed to live our daily lives with true goals, aims, and divine purpose (see Ephesians 5:14-18). We cannot achieve this unless we walk in God’s grace.

What is the key to experiencing God's grace? Embracing our weakness!

God is not looking for strong people to help Him accomplish His work. The truth is that the Lord is looking for people who are weak enough to be used. We must remember that His strength is made perfect in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). The key to experiencing supernatural liberating strength is personal weakness.

Understand that personal weakness does not mean weak character or faulty biblical knowledge. We are to be pure and holy vessels of honor for God’s service. On the contrary, God is looking for a people who have come to the place where they have lost confidence in their fleshly power to accomplish the work of the Spirit. Only when we embrace the weakness of ourselves apart from Christ can we become strong and “graced” to accomplish things for the true advancing of God’s glorious kingdom.

This truth is clearly displayed in the story found in Psalm 107:23–28, which describes the strong, seaworthy sailors who made their living upon the high seas. One day, however, the Lord raised up a stormy wind that blew away every last ounce of their self confidence. They found themselves at their wit’s end and cried out for the Lord’s grace and help. Although they were skilled and experienced, the winds and waves of the sea convinced them of their dependence upon God.

Have you encountered the winds of change in your life? If not, you can be confident they are on their way!

Christ Jesus declares that “Without Me you can accomplish nothing!” (John 15:5). This word “nothing” means completely, totally nothing. It truly means less than nothing. Ours is a life of unspeakable joy when we come to the place where we understand that only the work of the Spirit can advance the kingdom of God.

In other words, absolutely nothing you have ever done in the past and nothing you could ever accomplish in the future will match the unparalleled joy of letting Jesus live His life through you! God has exactly fitted for each of us a unique walk of grace. As we yield our wills and ways to the Holy Spirit’s control, we begin to experience this walk of grace. Through yielding and embracing our personal weakness, we experience the abundant grace that enables us to accomplish all that God has assigned for us to do (Phil. 4:13).

Never forget it is not by our might and power but by His Spirit, that great exploits are accomplished for the King (see Zec.4:6).
Amen!
Bobby Conner

Silver
Silver

June 25th, 2013, 6:38 pm #3

TRILBY BALL
guardyourheart03@gmail.com

June 25, 2013

Heed My word. Stay intimate with Me and prepare yourself for the miraculous. The Body of Christ is in a season of acceleration and restoration . There must be the restoration of all things to prepare the way for the soon coming King. In the preparation must be purging and progressive sanctification . The Body of Christ can no longer be content with saying "I'm saved" but must walk the narrow path toward spiritual maturation.

We are entering a time when fervent prayers and intercession will birth the miraculous -much like when Elijah prayed for rain after a three drought . NOW prayers will birth the miraculous after your spiritual drought. Hold on in faith to Almighty God. Your best is yet to come!

Silver
Silver

June 25th, 2013, 6:41 pm #4

I speak straight to your heart in order to awaken you in the realm of love for your brothers and sisters in the Kingdom. But, before you can be regenerated in this area, you must stop speaking against one another. This is a choice you can make. It is a necessary decision. In addition, I would have you set a watch against taking on the offenses of others that establish a place of bitterness in your own heart. I call you into a place of purity in the Spirit, says the Lord.
1 John 4:12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

Silver
Silver

June 25th, 2013, 7:44 pm #5

June 25, 2013. The enemy found you sleeping as a believer. He observed when you pushed back from your daily disciplines of reading the Scriptures and serious prayer and intercession. He saw you cut corners with your righteousness. Then came the weakening of your defenses. Now you must call out to your God for deliverance from the chains that hold you. The Lord says, "Humble yourself and confess your sins and shortcomings. My throne of grace is flowing with favor and blessings for you. Your greatest days are ahead of you now. Be bold and courageous."
Psalm 25:2 (NASB) "O my God, in You I trust, Do not let me be ashamed; Do not let my enemies exult over me."
Ras Robinson

June 25, 2013. Something somewhat unexpected happened. There were signs but you were not sure what they were telling you. What happened was bad but not disastrous. It isn't too late to fix what went wrong. Give yourself some time to recoup. Don't go back at it too quickly. During this time of respite, listen closely to Me. I know how to fix the situation. Watch for signs again. Pay close attention. When you see them, don't go ahead. Stop and ask Me what to do. Precious, wait on Me before you act.
Lamentations 3:25 (AMP) "The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God's word]." Bev Robinson

June 25, 2013. Develop and hone godly disciplines for discipleship through Me and My ways. Take time to mentor others in My ways of righteousness. Ask Me for wisdom in seeking someone with whom to invest quality time. Heed My teaching and order. Be obedient to instruction I give you. Your reliance should never be on your own abilities, but upon Me and My Lordship. Let your responses to Me be yes and amen. Many new born believers need guidance in their new found faith. Help usher like others have ushered you. Follow Me.
Matthew 28:20 (NLT) "Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Kevin Robinson

Silver
Silver

June 30th, 2013, 5:01 am #6

Transformation Cry

Lana Vawser (Perry)

"And He was transfigured before them and His face shone like the sun and His garments became white as light" - Matthew 17:2

Many of you My Church are crying out for transformation. Many of you have been bringing to me your hearts, your hurts, your desires and your situations, but many of you are not staying in My presence long enough to allow the transformation to take place.

I am calling you My Church to a divine dance. I am calling you to dance with Me in My presence and know Me, and know My intimacy and stay in My presence until you feel released to leave.

What I am speaking forth to you My Church is that My heart is calling you to come, sit before Me, and wait on Me. Come before Me and sit in silence, and at times sit in worship and allow My Spirit to soak through every part of you.

Many of you are coming to Me and interceeding for the cirucmstances and issues within your hearts that need transformation, but I speak to you My Church that transformation is going to start within YOU as you are WITHIN MY PRESENCE.

My precious Church, many are coming to Me with agendas, plans and strategies, but I am calling you My Church to come to Me and just sit in My presence. Come and allow My Spirit and My Glory to fall upon you and then transformation shall occur.

I see so many crying out for transformation, waiting and longing but I speak to you My Church, put aside the 'need' for transformation and FOCUS on My Glory.

As you focus on My Glory, it will rest upon you, and as My Glory rests upon you transformation will occur naturally.

For transformation is not the focus. I am the focus, My Glory, My heart and My face are the focus of your lives. Do not be led astray and continually focusing upon situations, circumstances and the 'need' for transformation.

Press in to know Me more than you ever have before, and transformation will naturally flow through the touch of My Glory and My Spirit upon your lives.

My Church... I AM THE FOCUS!!!

My Word, My heart and My Glory is the focus of your lives. You know I desire to bring good things within your lives and I will overflow much into your lives by the power of My Spirit and bring good things to you but My hand is not the focus. My heart and My face are the focus.

Lay down the need for transformation and come to Me My Church, no agendas, no plans, and no time limits and just come and BE with Me.

Just COME and SOAK in My presence. Just come and drink DEEPLY from the well of the Spirit.

Then and ONLY THEN as you develop My Church, the lifestyle more deeply than ever before of just BEING with Me, then transformation will occur. Of course I desire to hear your hearts, and to hear your cries and your petitions, bring them to Me, BUT they are not to be the focus. Transformation of these situations, your hearts and lives are to not be the focus, but ME and MY GLORY.

I am releasing a people who are being radically transformed by the kiss of My Glory upon their lives and they shall not only be transformed in My Glory but all they touch will be changed, these are the ones who have heard My word and are BEING with Me, soaking with Me, and FOCUSING on ME alone.
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_ ... 43600&PN=1

Silver
Silver

April 16th, 2018, 6:32 am #7

I am releasing a people who are being radically transformed by the kiss of My Glory upon their lives and they shall not only be transformed in My Glory but all they touch will be changed, these are the ones who have heard My word and are BEING with Me, soaking with Me, and FOCUSING on ME alone.