This is gonna b a rare evening....--Diagnose!

Gold
Gold

November 22nd, 2016, 6:30 am #1

Leviticus 13 [Full Chapter]
And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests: and the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean. ...

As we are a are a peculiar people and Holy Priesthood! We will SEE and Diagnose/Pronounce! We will/are given the wisdom to understand the material things of clean/unclean and the remedy to change the outcome! We are given the prescription!
I found this to be true using this principle to overcome what the enemy brings about. We are given Discernment! This principle carries on to the garden the Lord has given me and to you! Again!

Deuteronomy 28! And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Silver
Silver

November 22nd, 2016, 12:56 pm #2

Whatever you believe you will receive.

Gold wrote: :lafbounce: I was out playing in the yard today having a great time smelling the catnip and just staring at the grass that I forgot all about time! But suddenly I heard a familiar sound! It was a rattling noise and I saw mom shaking a small box in her hand! She called my name! I licked my lips and ran toward her in FAITH! I came through the dog door and went inside and got my reward! I got a bowl of crunches! Mom knows how to get my attention and I know she has something good for me! You should learn to go by Faith like I do just knowing Jesus will give you something nice! Stop what you are doing and run to Him for what you want or need! I am just a cat and I know this - why don't you???

Mark 9:14-16Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them. 15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

mustard seed faith, nothing shall be impossible to you....
"This is a time when supernatural solutions and deliverance will take place as My people survey their circumstances and in faith apply their limited resources to overwhelming need. I will bring solutions.

"As I did when I fed the 5,000, I asked My disciples to bring Me the potential hidden within a boy's lunch and with it I fed the multitude. Look around. Gather what you have and bring it to My hand for My touch. My touch will be the release point for your innovation and invention. As you step in faith, I will release you from prisons of want and fear and set you free to experience My coming provision."

The Lord says, although the battle's have been fierce and everything in your life seems to be destroyed and lost forever, you shall not be defeated. As you encourage yourself in Me just as King David did, you will gain spiritual momentum once again. Set your mind on things above and resist all discouragement. Stay strong and trust Me in the battle. Even when the enemy comes in with an ambush, the armor that I have provided for you will be sufficient to be victorious in every battle. Stand immovable knowing that I have given you the ability and the authority to overcome every assault that is raised up against you. Do not deviate from the truth and don't ever retreat. No matter how things appear in the natural, stand on the promises that I have given to you. Don't deviate from My plans. Don't lose sight of My word. Listen for My voice in the midst of the storm.

The assignments sent from the enemy are meant to divert your attention off your purpose, but as you pursue the dream, the calling and the vision that I have placed in your heart, your perseverance will catapult you ahead into what you have been called to do. These misfortunes that were sent to destroy you will strengthen you as you endure hardness as a good soldier without wavering. Do not allow the enemy to intimidate you and don't be moved by his ineffectual strategies. Rise up as men and women of faith and take the position of the warrior that I have created you to be. Do not allow fear or bitterness to take root and refuse to be moved by the things that you hear and see in the natural. As you trust in Me, I will make the crooked paths straight. I will not fail you or lead you astray but as you strengthen yourself in Me, you shall surely pursue, overtake and without fail recover all, says the Lord.

1 Samuel 30:6 Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.

1 Samuel 30:8-10 So David inquired of the Lord, saying, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?" And He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all." So David went, he and the six hundred men who were with him, and came to the Brook Besor, where those stayed who were left behind. But David pursued, he and four hundred men; for two hundred stayed behind, who were so weary that they could not cross the Brook Besor.

1 Samuel 30:18-20 David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking either small or great, sons or daughters, spoils or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all. Then David took all the flocks and herds they had driven before those other livestock, and said, "This is David's spoil."

Silver
Silver

April 9th, 2018, 11:04 pm #3

this is gonna b a rare evening!

Silver
Silver

April 22nd, 2018, 8:18 pm #4

Gold wrote:Leviticus 13 [Full Chapter]
And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests: and the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean. ...

As we are a are a peculiar people and Holy Priesthood! We will SEE and Diagnose/Pronounce! We will/are given the wisdom to understand the material things of clean/unclean and the remedy to change the outcome! We are given the prescription!
I found this to be true using this principle to overcome what the enemy brings about. We are given Discernment! This principle carries on to the garden the Lord has given me and to you! Again!

Deuteronomy 28! And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.

3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
Ty Gold 4 chat and prayer 4/22/2018 and hot word from the throneroom! You heard God on my behalf and I was instantly comforted and delivered! God is so good; and I didn't even have to tell you one detail of my unspoken prayer request. God revealed to you, as you heard Him and I was helped. This is why I love the prophetic.......... :banana2:

Silver
Silver

April 22nd, 2018, 8:22 pm #5

Silver wrote:This is gonna b a rare evening....--Diagnose!
wrote:http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8276625/1/#new
This is gonna b a rare evening....--Diagnose!
right now ...... :alert: