The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Prophetic Timeline – 2017
Topic Started: Apr 23 2010, 03:59 PM (4,867 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
Some interesting dates to consider - I want to point out that this is only an interesting study I have been looking into... (maybe just a coincidence?):

In 1947 AD. The U.N. divided (partitions) Palestine and the command to restore Israel as a nation again was given.

Posted Image

One generation of man is 70 years.

1947+70 = 2017

Abraham was conceived in 1947 B.C.

From Abraham to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD was 2017 years.

From the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD + 1947 years = 2017

Posted Image

Are we really that close?

This is just something that I have been studying concerning Jewish feasts. I feel Jewish feast days are important in God's prophetic time-clock; The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus –

1) Passover - Jesus Messiah is our Passover Lamb, whose blood would be shed for our sins. Jesus was crucified on the day of preparation for the Passover, at the same time that the lambs were being slaughtered for the Passover meal that evening. Hebrew: קרבן פסח "Sacrifice of Passover"

2) Unleavened Bread - Jesus Messiah's sinless life, making Him the perfect and only sacrifice for our sins.

3) First Fruits - Jesus Messiah's resurrection from the dead. "But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep." I Corinthians 15:20

4) Pentecost - (Called Shavuot today.) The giving of the Holy Ghost that would begin the Church Age. "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Acts 2:1-4 The long interval of three months between Harvest/Pentecost and Trumpets points to the current Church Age.. That leaves us with the three fall feasts which are yet to be fulfilled in the life and work of Jesus Messiah. Because Jesus literally fulfilled the first four feasts and did so on the actual feast days. I think it is safe to assume that the last three will also be fulfilled and that their fulfillment will occur on the actual feast days.

The last three feasts...that are yet to be fulfilled:

5) Trumpets - (Called Rosh Hashanah Today.) is Biblically referred to as Yom Teruah (the Day of the Awakening Blast) and it Points to the Rapture when the Messiah will appear in the heavens as a Bridegroom coming for His bride, the Church. The Rapture is associated in the scriptures with the blowing of a loud trumpet (I Thessalonians 4:13-18) I believe this will occur at the last trumpet blast..."In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." I Corinthians 15:52 - the Seventh Trumpet blast is the Last Trump...as recorded in Revelation 11:15 - "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

6) Atonement - (Called Yom Kippur today.) represents the day of the Second Coming of Jesus Messiah, when He will return to the earth with His Glorified Saints to rule for One Thousand Years. That will also be the day of atonement for the Jewish people as the nation of Israel. Romans 11:1-6, 25-36

7) Tabernacles - (Called Sukkot today.) Points to the Lord's promise that He will once again tabernacle with His people when He returns to reign over all the world from Jerusalem (Micah 4:1-7).

...and then after ALL of the feasts have been fulfilled:

God's Jubilee - The One Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Messiah - and the restitution of all things.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Are we really that close?"

I definitely think yes!

The Lord told me during a time of profound worship back in 2005:

"The 70th week of Daniel is coming sooner than you think."
Quote Post Goto Top

Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
Israeli
Apr 24 2010, 12:12 PM
"Are we really that close?"

I definitely think yes!

The Lord told me during a time of profound worship back in 2005:

"The 70th week of Daniel is coming sooner than you think."
The material for the 2017 timeline was borrowed from Daniel's Timeline presentation. I don't know that I am too comfortable with setting exact dates for the return of Jesus, but the video presentation does give a good chronological sequence of events I thought. The video is posted on youtube.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:bump2: :goodpost: :thumbsup:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Earendel
Apr 23 2010, 03:59 PM
Some interesting dates to consider - I want to point out that this is only an interesting study I have been looking into... (maybe just a coincidence?):

In 1947 AD. The U.N. divided (partitions) Palestine and the command to restore Israel as a nation again was given.

Posted Image

One generation of man is 70 years.

1947+70 = 2017

Abraham was conceived in 1947 B.C.

From Abraham to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD was 2017 years.

From the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD + 1947 years = 2017

Posted Image

Are we really that close?

This is just something that I have been studying concerning Jewish feasts. I feel Jewish feast days are important in God's prophetic time-clock; The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus –

1) Passover - Jesus Messiah is our Passover Lamb, whose blood would be shed for our sins. Jesus was crucified on the day of preparation for the Passover, at the same time that the lambs were being slaughtered for the Passover meal that evening. Hebrew: קרבן פסח "Sacrifice of Passover"

2) Unleavened Bread - Jesus Messiah's sinless life, making Him the perfect and only sacrifice for our sins.

3) First Fruits - Jesus Messiah's resurrection from the dead. "But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep." I Corinthians 15:20

4) Pentecost - (Called Shavuot today.) The giving of the Holy Ghost that would begin the Church Age. "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Acts 2:1-4 The long interval of three months between Harvest/Pentecost and Trumpets points to the current Church Age.. That leaves us with the three fall feasts which are yet to be fulfilled in the life and work of Jesus Messiah. Because Jesus literally fulfilled the first four feasts and did so on the actual feast days. I think it is safe to assume that the last three will also be fulfilled and that their fulfillment will occur on the actual feast days.

The last three feasts...that are yet to be fulfilled:

5) Trumpets - (Called Rosh Hashanah Today.) is Biblically referred to as Yom Teruah (the Day of the Awakening Blast) and it Points to the Rapture when the Messiah will appear in the heavens as a Bridegroom coming for His bride, the Church. The Rapture is associated in the scriptures with the blowing of a loud trumpet (I Thessalonians 4:13-18) I believe this will occur at the last trumpet blast..."In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." I Corinthians 15:52 - the Seventh Trumpet blast is the Last Trump...as recorded in Revelation 11:15 - "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

6) Atonement - (Called Yom Kippur today.) represents the day of the Second Coming of Jesus Messiah, when He will return to the earth with His Glorified Saints to rule for One Thousand Years. That will also be the day of atonement for the Jewish people as the nation of Israel. Romans 11:1-6, 25-36

7) Tabernacles - (Called Sukkot today.) Points to the Lord's promise that He will once again tabernacle with His people when He returns to reign over all the world from Jerusalem (Micah 4:1-7).

...and then after ALL of the feasts have been fulfilled:

God's Jubilee - The One Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Messiah - and the restitution of all things.

:bump:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bible Studies and Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum