The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My Vision
Topic Started: Oct 5 2010, 02:57 PM (3,874 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
To have a heart and a burden for the Church of Jesus Christ. To see the Body of Jesus Christ revived and brought back to repentance, holiness, and purity - endued with the power of God by His Holy Spirit. To proclaim the life changing Glorious Kingdom of Jesus Christ - To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord!

Concerning the house of God - the Body of Jesus Christ:

For thus says the LORD of hosts, Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land.

"I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD of hosts.

'The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,' declares the LORD of hosts.

'The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,' says the LORD of hosts, 'and in this place I will give peace,' declares the LORD of hosts." Haggai 2:6-9
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

omnicopy
[ * ]
There are quite a few people who are seeing the truth about the apostate false churches now. I just pray somehow that we could get the real ones who truly love Jesus together. Pray it will happen!

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Reborn
May 31 2012, 07:49 PM
Amen, genuine Revival. A Body of Believers who have been restored to their First Love, the Lord Jesus! Even now, in these dark days and perilous times, a Remnant is praying and believing for this. For our incredible Eternal to once again, Rend the Heavens and come down! A praying Remnant exists. God knows who and where they are.

Keep praying!
:amen:

Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
omnicopy
Aug 26 2012, 04:00 PM
There are quite a few people who are seeing the truth about the apostate false churches now. I just pray somehow that we could get the real ones who truly love Jesus together. Pray it will happen!
I am hoping that the evil influence that has been plaguing the world since the fall of Adam will soon be taken out the realm of influence in the affairs of mankind.( I hold them responsible for the evil in the world, and our war is indeed with them) God wants to save humanity, not to destroy it. Jesus has come to save and to heal, the devil has come to steal and to destroy.

Coming to faith in God is truly a divine act....revelation from Him. It isn't about our works afterward, but our relationship with Him. It is about His mercy and grace, and not about how holy we can be (although we must try). If we focus on our works we all fail. Every relationship has to be worked out...so it is with us in our human endeavours in our relationship with the Creator. We have to work out our salvation...but that means not quitting our faith when times are hard...we must not stop believing and hoping. Even in the times of chastisement, we must always hope to see the goodness of God.

The refiners fire can be arduous and hot, and the soul in despair, and the scourge from our Father is sore grievous at best...But His love for us is never ending, and unquenchable....though the chastisement hot...Nothing, and no one can separate us from His love.

I do not want to see the judgement of God come to the world, but I do want to see it against the the devil and his angels, and tptb. but I know His judgement must come to humanity, first to His house, then to the rest of mankind. Better to be judged and chastised now in His love (so that we will not perish with the world), then to be judged and chastised in His wrath and anger when it comes.

The trumpet has already been sounded, the warning has already been given. The prophets have already spoken...The great day of the Lord is at hand.

Though I may be poor in this life according to some, yet I lack nothing at all and do not want for anything, (but the riches of this world will pass away)...yet am I rich in faith, perseverance, and hope...and in my end, which is my beginning, is to inherit all things and eternal life.

Do we all not indeed drink of the same cup?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · What this Forum is about. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum