The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Coming of the Mahdi – Islamic Messiah is Near!
Topic Started: Mar 29 2011, 11:02 AM (1,354 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]

The Coming of the Mahdi – Islamic Messiah is Near!

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Posted Image

I was sitting in the Cleveland, Ohio airport for almost four hours waiting for a connecting flight to Los Angeles. I had my iPad out and was surfing the net checking to see what stories were breaking. On the DRUDGE Report there was a headline that read: The Coming of the Mahdi is Near.

I followed the links and then watched the video that was almost an hour-long that detailed the Islamic “prophecy” concerning the revealing, or the coming of the Mahdi. The link to the video is at the end of this post and I have to admonish you that if you do nothing else today watch this video, as it is a shocking expose into what the Shia Moslems believe. (This is why there are no other news story links today – seriously it’s that important you watch this!)

According to the Hadith which is the writings or commentary based on what Mohammed received, from the angel Gabriel – not the Gabriel in our Bible in my opinion – the Mahdi would only manifest at a time of chaos. There has to be unrest and injustice on a global level. The prophecy also cites earthquakes and other signs that will herald his coming.

The producers talk about justice throughout the entire film, but where is the “justice” in Iran where people are tortured and stoned to death, and women are treated like chattel? Where is the mercy and grace? The “justice” that the Mahdi will bring about is Sharia law.

Another extremely interesting point the film makes is that Jerusalem must be freed from the Jews as well as the Jews removed from what is now Israel. I was shocked to read this and see it so openly declared, and thought that from a Biblical prophetic perspective, it sounded like the Ezekiel 38 war…. verbatim.

Here’s the rub for me and it is from the quote that I penned in Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural.

The present political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago.

What we are seeing now is a clash of civilizations that are operating from two different set of supernatural events that have shaped each countries political and religious world view i.e. the body politic. These two ideologies are at odds with one another and, in my opinion, can never be reconciled. I believe that what we are seeing in the Middle East with the uprisings there, is being triggered supernaturally. In other words, the mystery of lawlessness, that hidden Luciferic agenda is now about to begin its end game.

Both sets of prophecy cannot be right, can they? One group is wrong. One group has been misled. One group has, in fact, been deceived. There is no other way around it. I am overwhelmed by what I see shaping up on the horizon. I have to pinch myself because it doesn’t seem real, and yet it is.

In closing todays’ Post: The time is coming when the armies that are mentioned in Psalm 38, Isaiah 17, and Ezekiel 38, will go up against a land of unwalled villages. This is all part of the cosmic chess match, the struggle between the Most High God and the Fallen One. It is coming to a head and it will change the way we live.

I believe that this war will then trigger what I call the Great Deception, which will come after the carnage of a nuclear event in the Middle East which is flashed on TV screens all over the world, creating the greatest climate of fear mankind has ever known. That is when they, the so-called extraterrestrials, will manifest and declare that we made you, we genetically manipulated you, we created the worlds first civilizations, the first religions and your ancestors thought of us as gods. Now, because of this critical juncture in human history we have come to help you in your societal evolution. It’s happening, as over the weekend there were more “lights in the sky.” It’s all connected. The game is afoot and the evil one is on the move. Wake up! Prepare! The time of true kings return is soon.
Even so, come Yashua, come.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/March/Iranian-Regime-Video-Says-Mahdi-is-Near-/

News Source

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wil
[ * ]
Ahmadinejad: Chavez Will Return With Jesus and The Twelfth Imam

March 11, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Lest there be any doubt how deeply Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is longing for the soon-coming for the one he believes is the Shia messiah, it is worth noting the Iranian leader invoked the Twelfth Imam after the death of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez.

“Hugo Chavez is already being touted as a martyr and a messiah by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who equated the now deceased Venezuelan leader to Jesus and Shiite Islam’s 12th imam…saying, ‘I have no doubt that he will return, along with the righteous Jesus and the perfect human,’” reports The Algemeiner. “Ahmadinejad also reiterated claims made by Venezuelan Vice President Nicolas Maduro that Chavez died of a ‘suspect illness’ but didn’t go as far as Maduro had in equating Chavez’s death to that of late Palestinian Liberation Organization Chairman Yassir Arafat, who some believe died by poisoning at the hands of Israel. A cabinet meeting chaired by the president declared Wednesday a day of mourning in Iran, the state television website said. During Chavez’s tenure Venezuela became increasingly close with the Islamic Republic with Chavez making 13 visits to Iran between 1999 and his death on Tuesday. Ahmadinejad has made six visits to Venezuela since 2005.”

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/ahmadinejad-chavez-will-return-with-jesus-and-the-twelfth-imam/

Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think the islamic mahdi is a good candidate for the anti-christ...

A Sign of the Mahdi’s Return: Comet ISON in 2013?

A sign before the return of the Mahdi: “a star will appear in the East giving out as much light as the moon.”

They [comets] are one of the most spectacular views a human could hope to see – and next year [2013] a comet which could outshine the moon is due to fly by the Earth.

Comet ISON is visiting the inner solar system and is set to put on spectacular views for the Northern Hemisphere across November and December as it heads towards the sun.

It may prove to be brighter than any comet of the last century – visible even in broad daylight – and this may end up being its one and only trip to the solar system, as its trajectory may see it plunge into the sun in a fiery death.

Comet ‘brighter than the moon’ will fly-by the Earth in 2013 | Mail Online

According to Moojan Momen, among the most commonly reported signs that presage the advent of the Mahdi in Shia hadith are

1. Before his coming will come the red death and the white death. The red death is the sword and white death is plague. (see also Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse)
2. Several figures will appear: the one-eyed Dajjal, the Sufyani and the Yamani. Another figure, the Pure Soul (an-Nafs az-Zakiyya), will be assassinated.
3. The sun will rise from the West and a star will appear in the East giving out as much light as the moon.
4. The Arabs will throw off the reins and take possession of their land, throwing out the authority of the foreigners.
5. A caller will call out from heaven.
6. There will be a great conflict in the land of Syria until it is destroyed.
7. Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them.

Signs of the Mahdi

Ka’b said: “It is a star that rises from the East and illuminates for the people of the Earth like the illumination of a moon in a full-moon night.” (Nuaim bin Hammad’s book Kitab Al-Fitan)

Signs Before the Mahdi

New Comet Discovered—May Become “One of Brightest in History”

Even with powerful telescopes, comet 2012 S1 (ISON) is now just a faint glow in the constellation Cancer. But the ball of ice and rocks might become visible to the naked eye for a few months in late 2013 and early 2014—perhaps outshining the moon, astronomers say.

The comet is already remarkably bright, given how far it is from the sun, astronomer Raminder Singh Samra said. What’s more, 2012 S1 seems to be following the path of the Great Comet of 1680, considered one of the most spectacular ever seen from Earth.

“If it lives up to expectations, this comet may be one of the brightest in history,” said Samra, of the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre in Vancouver, Canada.

New Comet Discovered—May Become “One of Brightest in History”

We have never seen anything like a comet that shines as bright or brighter than the moon. But is this really a sign of the Mahdi’s coming return?

What I do know is that the planet is at a tipping point in a couple of key areas:

1. Financial
2. Potential for revolution
2. Conflict – war

Today, there is financial trouble in the US, Europe and Japan. China appears to have the potential for a large financial bust. Both Chinese and Russian leaders are concerned about the potential for revolution. China and Japan appear to be at a tipping point concerning the Senkaku Islands which could easily suck in the US. Russia appears to be at a tipping point concerning western interference in the affairs of other countries, and has made several implied nuclear threats if it doesn’t stop. Israel and the US appear to be at a tipping point concerning Iran’s nuclear program and may attack.

With so many countries at a tipping point, it wouldn’t be that hard to start a cascading effect leading to nuclear war between the major powers. If that happens, then there is an opening for the rise of Islam. There is some evidence that 666 is actually Arabic script for “In the Name of Allah.” Check out this article: Going from Greek 666 to “In the Name of Allah”.

In conclusion, there is some merit to taking comet ISON seriously.

Here are some additional signs:

Some Shia prophecies foretelling the arrival of the 12th imam – the Mahdi.

1. One tells of the ruler of Egypt being overthrown, resulting in many conflicts.
2. One points to an uprising in Yemen.
3. One refers to the death of the ruler of Saudi Arabia. (The Iranians are reporting that King Abdullah is either dead or on his deathbed.)
4. “Before the return of Mahdi, a tall black man will rule the West and the largest army on Earth. He will carry a ‘clear sign’ from my son, Hussein Ibn Ali (the third Shiite imam), do not fear him!” The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.” Obama’s first and second names—Barack Hussein—mean “the blessing of Hussein” in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means “he is with us,” the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition.

An official website run by the Iranian government keeps close track of all these events [Shia prophecies] and expresses the Iranian leaders’ excitement about them with the promise that the reappearance of Mahdi is close. They conclude that all the signs are in place and the reappearance is awaiting just one condition: worldwide wars, chaos and famine, in which two-thirds of the world’s population dies. They even have prepared a documentary to be translated into Arabic and distributed throughout the Muslim world announcing this great news: “In this extraordinary time of our history, the world will see the greatest events of all, events that will see the glorification of Islam not only in the Islamic countries, but the world. The reappearance is close.”

… In another recent statement, Gen. Naghdi promised the Basij commanders that soon both Israel and the United States would be destroyed. He continued: “With the destruction of these two evil countries, the world will become free of oppression.”

KAHLILI: Iranian regime: Israel’s days are numbered – Washington Times

http://www.1913intel.com/2013/03/06/a-sign-of-the-mahdis-return-comet-ison-in-2013/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Current Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum