The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
hello; found t his
Topic Started: Apr 9 2012, 10:06 PM (1,422 Views)
sweetcapner
[ * ]
hi everyone,

this is me sweetcapner, from other website like all things news as i found out that other website is shutting down. as i know some people here so hope i will enjoy here smile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:welcome3:

to The Christians Forum! Glad to have you here!

We truly live in exciting times; each day, we see the time of the return of Jesus drawing closer and closer...the day is even at hand. We as Christians must stand together and for each other...always.

God Bless!

:banana2: :e210: glad 2CUhere Sweetcapner... :claphappy:
Online Profile Goto Top

Greyhawk
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hey, there, Sweetcapner & Lois!
I finally found my way here, too.
GOod to see some familiar faces. B-) :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reader
[ * ]
I'm here, too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Light House
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hey Eveyone ! I kept the same name tooo.....:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
:wow:

u r :welcomestars: 2 :e216:
:bighugs:
:e177:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/965628574379266049
:eagle:
Online Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
sweetcapner, Greyhawk, Reader, Light House,
:missu: :praying:
Online Profile Goto Top

I AM in LOVE
[ * ]
I AM in LOVE

One flock, one shepherd! Its so beautiful to see people coming here, who hear the voice of Christ in their heart, as His love! I pray for everyone one here and new members!

You are loved and are love! Nothing you have done or will do can separate us. My child understand this today of all days. I LOVE YOU! I sent My son, who stepped out of perfection just for you! Do not receive the castigation that comes from the evil one. I AM Love – therefore you are love, being made in My image.
Romans 8:38-39 (NLT) “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Quote:

I AM in LOVE
@I_AM__in__LOVE
Conversation SettingsClose
I AM in LOVE
Thankyou Divine soul, Lois Trowbridge, you have a beautiful heart, and a compassionate soul... I thank you for liking my tweet and even adding on moments......... I can feel you live a purposeful life......... I will be praying for fulfillment of your purpose, thank you with all my heart.......prayers for you!!

Feb 28
Lois Trowbridge
ty.....4 your tweets

I AM in LOVE
My beautiful friend, you are truly beautiful as only thats beauty thats eternal beauty... and I can see your heart resides in eternal wealth of God........ In your twitter page, I see a divine passion in you in Love of God...... the forum you link always, is it your forum or you are a member in it! Until now I have read many beautiful article as guest! And, I thank you for that! You have also blessed me by sanctifying my heartfelt prayer that I express as tweet... I thank you and pray for you forever,.... may God, more and more Blessings & grace shower in your life and in the lives of your family, and all loved ones...and may God nourish this beauty of divine love in your forever more! Prayers

Mar 3
I AM in LOVE
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:19

Lois Trwobridge, Thanks for your work & presence that awakens belonging of Jesus that He has not left us alone... words of Jesus are eternal truth, so He has not left us all alone! John, was very young like a little boy, who loved Jesus as a child loves father....John has addressed himself as the person whom Jesus loved, and Jesus even from the cross cares for Him by uniting Him with The Mother Mary...

Jesus didnt leave Peter alone, even if he shut himself alone, but Jesus finds his sheep and make entire world rejoice with Himself! Jesus unites all of us, so I feel heart of Jesus in you! I thank you for your affectionate work of God for uniting, and I feel myself blessed to be a part of your journey now on forever with my prayer and presence !Jesus unites his sheep and declares, """"one flock & one shepherd!"""" I love this phrase and feel it as chant & purpose, "one flock & one shepherd " because, What rejoices the Shepherd most is when all his sheep are united, and I can feel this http://the-christians-forum.com is great service To Jesus, that brings joy to Him!

My dear friend Lois Trwobridge, I feel my eyes filled in tears out of joy, seeing your love in Christ, and Love of all people who are with you, who works for unity, and manifesting dream of Jesus , "one Flock, One Shepherd " ! What could be greater joy of our lives, than this that we by our love expressed as our togetherness(here as this forum) is working fulfilling dream of Jesus who himself is fulfillment of everyone's dream including success of this dream!
Thank you for being one as the holy spirit, leading me by your inspiration,for sure I feel the spirit in you,thus I thank you with all my heart....... I have just joined the forum...and I feel joy of the Shepherd's love through you & energy of this place! May God Bless you and all your loved ones !

"But the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you. John 14:26

Mar 4
I AM in LOVE

I AM in LOVE

@I_AM__in__LOVE
"...As I have loved you, so you must love one another"john13:34

My Divine Friend, who knows, how to LOVE LIKE JESUS, but we all know for sure that JESUS LOVES YOU, probably our unity fulfills OUR LOVE IN CHRIST!

How precious is our togetherness "ONE FLOCK, ONE SHEPHERD"
Mar 14
I AM in LOVE

I AM in LOVE

@I_AM__in__LOVE
Two Arms of God`s Love as Blessedness & Grace, Embracing you, while wishing u Good Night!
By His Love in ur Heart & Soul, He`s carrying u on His Shoulder, when u wake up!

My Beautiful Friend, YOU`RE THE REASON OF HIS SMILE, `coz,He, JESUS, The Love of God, Loves u &...Loves you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome New Members · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

The Christians Forum