The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
There is a new.....u...me....us...peeping on your horizon....Welcome ATN Members.
Topic Started: Apr 13 2012, 11:41 AM (990 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
As you know, our brother Wil has felt led of the Lord to finish the work he started and close All-Things-New forum. As many of you already know, he has been a strong leader and a Godly man, and has set an example for many people over many years. I have always admired the way he handled conflict when it arose. I will certainly try to follow in the footsteps of our Lord Jesus the way that he followed in. Welcome ATN members, and enjoy this forum and each others friendship.

Brother Wil,

You have carried the torch for a long time now, and have done an outstanding job. May the Lord bless you for the work you did for us, who are the body of Christ.

:e177:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:e216:

Dear Wil and Earendel and all ATN members, guests, surfers & lurkers.....
ya'all have been a life raft to me

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
4/16/2018
Silver
Jan 6 2015, 05:50 PM
Silver
Jul 15 2014, 10:40 AM
Earendel
Apr 16 2010, 12:40 PM
:welcome3:

to The Christians Forum! Glad to have you here!

We truly live in exciting times; each day, we see the time of the return of Jesus drawing closer and closer...the day is even at hand. We as Christians must stand together and for each other...always.

God Bless!

:e216: :welcome1: :e216:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
To all NewComers, Lurkers, Guests, Members: make yourself at home and feel free to join in the discussions. Jumping into the river of life! :Iagree: Out of our belly will flow rivers of living water.
We have the very best members any forum could ask for...

:welcome1: :JesusIsLord:
He is Always There ......

When we cry He cries with us and dries our tears ......

When we are weak he carries us and builds our strength back up ...

When we need Love well he is Love and he fills you up

Praise be the Lord for he and he alone is worthy
🙏

Love the phrase "things were written before". Makes me think of 2 Tim 3:16 & 2 Pet 1:20-21. Love how they read in the Amplified.

Quote:

His intention was the perfecting and the full equipping of the saints His consecrated people, that they should do the work of ministering toward building up Christ’s body the church, That it might develop until we all attain oneness in the faith and in the comprehension of the full and accurate knowledge of the Son of God, that we might arrive at really mature manhood the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection, the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Christ and the completeness found in Him.

There is a new.....u...me....us...peeping on your horizon. Come and see the saints in one accord, His love is knitting us together, to the stature and the fullness of the Lord. Behold, :Jesusiscoming: I make all things new.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Posted Image
BLOOD MOON PRIOR TO WAR
◄ Revelation 22:2 ►
New Living Translation
It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
THAT OUT OF YOUR BELLY WILL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER. THIS LOVE THAT YOU HAVE.....LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW! LET IT FLOW!
dIP IN The River of Life
1Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2down the middle of the main street of the city. On either side of the river stood a tree of life, producing twelve kinds of fruit and yielding a fresh crop for each month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him.…

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
There is a new.....u...me....us...peeping on your horizon...
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/4762060/1/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum