The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pole Shift - Earth Crust Displacement
Topic Started: May 12 2012, 11:04 AM (1,634 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
I know this is a strange topic, but I believe the bible talks about such an event that is to occur during the Great Tribulation.

The Lord said:

Matthew 24:22
King James Version (KJV)
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I know that many believe this "days shall be shortened" to refer to the "time frame" of the Great Tribulation. But this does not hold out to further reading, because the bible mentions very specific number of days from start to finish. So why would the Apostle John and the Prophet Daniel go to such great lengths to expound on the number of days if they were to be cut short and not mean anything at all?

So, what does it mean that the days will be shortened? Is there any place in the bible that would clear this up as to what is to occur during the time of "Jacob's Trouble" (aka "The Great Tribulation")?

I believe there is...and it will occur during the sounding of the Forth Angel...

It is found in Revelation 8:12
New King James Version (NKJV)
Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck

12 Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.

Question: How does 1/3 of the day and likewise the night disappear? ...think about this now.

Ans: I propose that the Earth’s axis will shift and the days will be shortened (that is to say the Earths rotation will speed up)

So the Earth is going to speed up by 1/3 so that a third of sun does not shine, a third of the moon does not shine and likewise the stars, and also a third of day and a third of the night likewise.

The days and the nights will be shortened by 1/3, which is to say that the Earth is going to speed up by 1/3.

24 hours in a day divided by 1/3 or 33.3 = 0.7200 = 17.28 hours in one day instead of 24 hours.

The next question I have about this is, what will cause this to happen?

If an earthquake such as the 8.8 mag in Chile, not on the scale of the one mentioned in the book of Revelation, can shift the Earth's Axis, what will an earthquake do that will collapse all the cities of the nations, where also every island fled away, and the mountains were not found?

If an asteroid the size of a mountain strikes the earth, and a comet too....

...well, I think there are other things involved here such as water and crust displacement too, and a possible pole shift. It is not just these two things hitting the earth, but a combination of things going on at the same time. Water displacement (1000 meter high tsunami traveling at mach 3?), Crust Displacement/Slippage - not just because of the objects hitting the earth, but also solar typhoons/flares:

During this time of Great Tribulation, the Lord Jesus stands by His saints, as they wash their garments in the blood of the Lamb, as they ready and prepare themselves to leave the earth, as they leave all their sins behind, which seem to fall off like scales from their eyes, as their eyes are opened, and the love of the Holy Spirit fills their hearts.

I'll come back to this again latter...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

justme
[ * ]
Interesting. I believe 24 divided by 3 is 8 which means 16 hour days not 17.28 but other than that you gave me something to think about.

Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]
justme
May 13 2012, 01:15 PM
Interesting. I believe 24 divided by 3 is 8 which means 16 hour days not 17.28 but other than that you gave me something to think about.
Correct, 8 x 3 = 24 or 24/3 = 8. simple math... :D

There will be so much going on at that time...its almost overwhelming to think about it.

I believe it begins with:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+24%3A19-21&version=NKJV

Which I believe is the same event as:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev%2012:7-10&version=NKJV

...which means all principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places will be thrown down to the Earth.

Eph. 6:12 will end for us who are the elect of God, and revival will break out worldwide.

During this time the Bride will rise, and the Harlot will be overthrown. The Bride is the elect redeemed from the Earth. The Mystery of the Harlot of Babylon is ALL of lost humanity who have rejected God and His Christ. The Jews went into diaspora for almost 2000 years for that, but God shall destroy the unbelieving among the nations, when Adam's race loses dominion and power on the earth forever. It will be a great overthrow of both men and fallen angels together.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmTfPgm90B4

Nibiru 2016 update, Pole Shift, Military DUMBS, Vatican Leaks
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_9VLNIYVFE
POLE SHIFT HAPPENING NOW!🔴Retired Military Man FACTS Extinct Level Event!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkPnXx0K-Q
Prophecy Alert: "Pole Shift Is Coming Soon"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bible Studies and Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum