The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Major Warning Coming - Jim Bakker
Topic Started: Aug 16 2012, 10:51 AM (41,094 Views)
Wil
[ * ]
Mentioned this in another thread but considering Bakker's track record thought it should have its own thread. Bakker heard this from the Lord about 2 weeks ago and told it on his tv show - The exact words "A Major Warning Is Coming, Tell My People." Reminds one of David Wilkerson's Urgent Calamity Warning, and with everything we're hearing now (Iran, Syria, great quake tsunami warnings, etc.) strongly believing it will happen within the next couple, also am reminded of the Lord telling me "it will happen later than you though it will" when I thought it would happen 2 years ago.

List of some of Bakker's accurate prophecies, found on a thread on All Things New:

" ... 9-11- New York and the Pentagon specifically, Katrina, The Japan Quake just days before it happened, a 9. EQ coming (Japan) a few days before, also predicted a great leader in the church was going to pass in a few days and a few days later David Wilkerson passed....

Future events: He said Memphis would be under water (prior to this flooding) and that New Orleans will be flooded again and wont recover this time. A Major EQ is coming to West Coast also Tsunami's.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wil
[ * ]
Wilkerson's warning:

AN URGENT MESSAGE

by David Wilkerson | March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world.

AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE — EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires — such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting — including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written, “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (v. 3).

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

The prophet Jeremiah pleaded with wicked Israel, “God is fashioning a calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds. But they will say, It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart” (Jeremiah 18:11–12).

In Psalm 11:6, David warns, “Upon the wicked he will rain snares (coals of fire)…fire…burning wind…will be the portion of their cup.” Why? David answered, “Because the Lord is righteous” (v. 7). This is a righteous judgment — just as in the judgments of Sodom and in Noah’s generation.

WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO? WHAT ABOUT GOD’S PEOPLE?
First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. Lay in store a thirty-day supply of food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.

As for our spiritual reaction, we have but two options. This is outlined in Psalm 11. We “flee like a bird to a mountain.” Or, as David says, “He fixed his eyes on the Lord on his throne in heaven — his eyes beholding, his eyelids testing the sons of men” (v. 4). “In the Lord I take refuge” (v. 1).

I will say to my soul: No need to run…no need to hide. This is God’s righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take — trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds.

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you.

In Christ,

DAVID WILKERSON

Wil
[ * ]
Bakker said in another program that the Lord keeps repeating the warning to him, something so big, and soon, that will affect the whole world, not just America. He knows he says when it's God's voice and not a "pizza dream". I believe him...

Wil
[ * ]
More from Bakker. The Lord woke him up in the middle of the night and told him many things, these are the only ones he has revealed so far:

Great death by water
Desert disasters in the west
Cold,cold,cold weather
Time has begun - The final time clock has started
The horses are riding
Mankind has mocked Me
Void of leadership and much death
Tell them to get ready

Wil
[ * ]
On today's show Bakker shared a couple of other things - that the Lord told him to prepare a shelter and to make sure his generators are powered up - and also his listening audience, though he said each should personally check with the Lord themselves as to what to do.

Also very solemly said that "something is coming in January" but will not go into it further at this time.

Kamcco
Kamcco
[ * ]
What sort of shelter? Did he say? Underground? Thanks Wil!

Kamcco
Kamcco
[ * ]
I just saw this on his (Jim Bakker's) webpage. The last sentence really got my attention...

"Pastor Jim recalled the prophetic warning he had been given years ago in his “31 Things” and that God had spoken again to him recently of “great death by water.” He reiterated that God’s people should be ready for anything because severe weather and storms that are off the charts are coming. He recalled sitting up in bed and a spiritual ‘portal’ opened and God gave a supernatural knowledge and an understanding of the times we are living in. He said the elections will not change world events – the horses of Revelation are already riding. The word from God continued, “mankind has mocked Me – ‘Time’ has begun and the final time clock is ticking.” He said the Lord had told him to prepare a shelter because great storms are coming!

Pastor Jim also gave a prophetic word regarding“desert disasters” in the West, and cold, cold, cold weather coming. He said ‘something’ is coming in January that is catastrophic, and God had shown him also that a major leader is going to die."

Link: http://jimbakkershow.com/blog/2012/08/29/cindy-and-mike-jacobs-bring-prophetic-messages-to-morningside/

Wil
[ * ]
He didn't say, he'll no doubt be talking more about it in future shows though.

Wil
[ * ]
Posting at same time, the part about the leader dying has not been mentioned on the show yet, shows are taped several days in advance and split into parts with their guests so no doubt that'll be on the next show.

Kamcco
Kamcco
[ * ]
I have already set the dvr. I'm extremely interested in what he has to say.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Predictive/Warnings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum