The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dream ~ Nuclear Explosion ~ Greater Seattle ~ Lovejoy
Topic Started: Mar 12 2013, 11:13 AM (602 Views)
Silver
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

DREAM ~ NUCLEAR EXPLOSION ~ Greater Seattle ~ Lovejoy

This dream by my sister Rosie Lovejoy from 2006 appears to be yet another confirmation of recent dreams by Nathan Leal and another person regarding a serious attack by foreign powers in the Puget Sound area. Port Townsend is on the far Northeast cornor of Washington State's Olympic Peninsula. All ship traffic, both civilian and military, must pass Port Townsend as they head south towards Seattle and the many military bases in the region. The north end of Whidbey Island also has a large naval base. This base was a major source of aircraft for the first Gulf War.

The second item I have pasted below is a VISION Rosie had in 2007 regarding 3 Mushroom Clouds, also in the Puget Sound - greater Seattle area.

The exact location where these bombs went off was unknown.

Judy

DREAM - NUCLEAR EXPLOSION

IN PORT TOWNSEND, WA

SUNDAY MORNING 6:30 AM

11-12-2006

By Rosie Lovejoy

I was in the house, not the one I live in now, but one further north on Whidbey Island. It had a huge yard, so big in fact that we had three workers outside working on the yard, trimming trees, raking leaves, and sprucing up the place. My Dad sat outside (younger than he is now at 92. 5 years) directing their efforts.

The back of the house was a wall of glass looking out on Admiralty Inlet and Port Townsend. The view was beautiful.

The phone rang and the local fire marshal was on the phone. He was so upset I could barely understand him through his choking tears. He wanted me to promise that the house I was remodeling was not going to use old knob and tube wiring in the house. I assured him that I was building an all new home (not remodeling) and everything in it was going to be new. I had no intention of using old wiring in my new home. He calmed down and we cordially ended the conversation.

I got off the phone and glanced out the front window. The workers outside were joking with each other and my Dad. Other men had stopped and were gathered around joking. Not much work was being done.

I walked into the back of the house where the living, dining and kitchen looked out over the water. There was just a funny feeling in the air and my Mom and I stood and looked out over the water. We heard noises coming from across the water, and from other places. There were booms and explosive sounds, rumblings and other noises coming across the sound.

Then I saw a small puff of smoke, and then a larger blinding white light. It was so bright I immediately closed my eyes. When I finally opened them I saw a huge mushroom cloud rise over what was once Port Townsend.

I screamed "N U K E ! ! !"

I knew we were dead people, as the fallout would kill us.

My Mom yelled, "Into the red and white room!" I ran around to the front of the house toward the red and white room, feeling hopeless because the home was a rambler and there was no place to hide, no basement.

Then I woke up, with the image of the blinding light and the mushroom cloud hanging in my consciousness. My heart was thumping fast.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dreams & Visions (of a Christian nature) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum