The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Walk In The Spirit///gather here in a Holy Spirit cyberspace powwow
Topic Started: Apr 11 2013, 09:10 PM (1,193 Views)
Earendel
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  * ]

WALK IN THE SPIRIT
by Gary Wilkerson

Most of us would admit we rarely feel God’s grace at work in us. That’s why
we are prone to doubt that His presence abides in us. Paul addresses this
dilemma for us in Galatians when he writes, “I say, walk by the Spirit, and
you will not gratify the desires of the flesh” (Galatians 5:16, ESV).

It sounds simple enough but we tend to take Paul’s counsel here as a hard
command to be obeyed. We grit our teeth and say, “I will walk in the Spirit
today.” Then once we stumble, we think we are not “being spiritual” so we
try even harder. Suddenly we are under the law again because we have turned to
our fleshly ability, rather than trusting that we are already in the Spirit.

Paul says, “If you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law”
(5:18). In other words, the Spirit of God abides in you, giving you access at
all times to His grace, which empowers you. When Paul says, “Walk in the
Spirit,” he means, “Walk under grace, not the law.”

Paul then shows us the result of a walk in the Spirit: “The fruit of the
Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law” (5:22-23).
Take note: These things do not come about because of what we do. They are the
fruit of the righteousness God has put in us—the result of His work in us.

You may not feel very loving at times, but love is in you because God put it
there. You may not feel joy and peace, but God has implanted both deep within
you. His Spirit is at work in you every hour of every day, to His great glory
and to your deep blessing.

In one of the most amazing passages in Scripture, Paul gives us God’s
response to the human condition: “Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our
Lord. . . . There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ
Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from
the law of sin and death” (Romans 7:25, 8:1-2).

Read this devotion online: http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/22362?src
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwilightRose
Member Avatar
[ * ]
:thumbsup:

:PraiseGod:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:goodpost:
:e177:
:wow: :eagle: :wow:
They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength
they shall mount up with wings as eagles,
they shall run and not be weary
they shall walk and not faint.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
You are at a point when the order of the day is decisive action. Indecision will only hinder your flow in the Spirit. Seek My face and examine your own heart

and then make choices based on what you know, understand, and desire. The river of My Spirit is moving rapidly at this time, and being in the flow will be exciting and exhilarating, says the Lord. Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
TURN TO YOUR SPIRIT
STAY IN SPIRIT (like an electrical cord plugged in)
and let His Love
FLOW, FLOW, FLOW
~allow this fire to come alive~

Mark 6:7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth two by two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up.

Psalms 133:1-2 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

I love the way the Lord weaves, multiplies and connects; even divine destinies...It’s all about connection. And when we get to glory we shall be able to connect on every level in a more true and real way than we have ever experienced. The avenues of our connections and the unknown depths that shall be plumbed will also be glorious. All senses in full capacity and operation will reveal Him in ways previously not experienced. We shall then know what “none other has ever known” as the lyrics of “In the Garden” exclaims. Heaven indeed will be the ultimate expression of intimacy. Saints: Jesus is
knitting us together! Come 'n' see the Saints in one accord. His love is knitting us together....to the Stature and the Glory of the Lord.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
MUSIC AND WORD FOR WALKING IN THE SPIRIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNReYj03_Q

John 15
Living Bible (TLB)
15 “I am the true Vine, and my Father is the Gardener. 2 He lops off every branch that doesn’t produce. And he prunes those branches that bear fruit for even larger crops. 3 He has already tended you by pruning you back for greater strength and usefulness by means of the commands I gave you. 4 Take care to live in me, and let me live in you. For a branch can’t produce fruit when severed from the vine. Nor can you be fruitful apart from me.

5 “Yes, I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in me and I in him shall produce a large crop of fruit. For apart from me you can’t do a thing. 6 If anyone separates from me, he is thrown away like a useless branch, withers, and is gathered into a pile with all the others and burned. 7 But if you stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted! 8 My true disciples produce bountiful harvests. This brings great glory to my Father.

9 “I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Live within my love. 10 When you obey me you are living in my love, just as I obey my Father and live in his love. 11 I have told you this so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your cup of joy will overflow! 12 I demand that you love each other as much as I love you. 13 And here is how to measure it—the greatest love is shown when a person lays down his life for his friends; 14 and you are my friends if you obey me. 15 I no longer call you slaves, for a master doesn’t confide in his slaves; now you are my friends, proved by the fact that I have told you everything the Father told me.

16 “You didn’t choose me! I chose you! I appointed you to go and produce lovely fruit always, so that no matter what you ask for from the Father, using my name, he will give it to you. 17 I demand that you love each other, 18 for you get enough hate from the world! But then, it hated me before it hated you. 19 The world would love you if you belonged to it; but you don’t—for I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave isn’t greater than his master!’ So since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you! 21 The people of the world will persecute you because you belong to me, for they don’t know God who sent me.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
TwilightRose
Apr 11 2013, 09:26 PM
:thumbsup:

:PraiseGod:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/4539801/1/#new

for more read here!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Jan 17 2018, 01:33 PM
:rapture: :JLY: :GodBlessYou:
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXYvtSigaxo
Worship That Moves God - Vision of Heaven - Humility, Praise, Grace
:Welcome4: :Happybday: :e184: :sunface: :e216: :cooool:

"You Are My Friend"]....we can commune spirit to Spirit💖2💖.....💖2💖dance with Me!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Apr 26 2018, 04:11 AM
My beloved! Risk everything!
Come closer to the flame of My Spiritual fervor!

Posted Imagepouring love on your pagePosted Imagepouring love on your pagePosted Imagepouring love on your page
Posted Image
Posted Imagepouring love on your pagePosted Imagepouring love on your pagePosted Imagepouring love on your page
Posted ImagePosted Image
You will begin to dance
in the approaching dawn
The joy from your dancing feet shall tread
upon the enemy and all the burdens from
the past will be washed away.
:praying: ~Ablaze with My Glory~http://the-christians-forum.com/forum/1699876/ :angel: https://twitter.com/i/moments/989442357182586882 Parents can relate to new dad Prince William’s struggles to…
Haha Last night
Just two days after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed their third child, Prince William appeared to be nodding off at…Throw off all the discouragement and REST in MY ARMS...refresh .....Throw off all the discouragement and REST in MY ARMS....b-12-vit.c...coffee..sponge..lol...sore/throat... casting<Cast All Your Cares On Me>cares....http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8082897/12/#new
Russia, Iran, Damascus may crank up border tensions to weaken Netanyahu’s hand in America
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5243155/1/#new...“If you make Me your First Choice (of who to talk to, who to get your advice from, who to trust), then each day you will hear more and more clearly. When the time of need arises, there will be no sense of fear, shame, or distrust because you will enjoy a sense of belonging – knowing I will indeed work on your behalf! I love you with an everlasting love and I long for you to come and walk with Me. Will you make Me your First Choice?”WALK IN THE SPIRIT
by Gary Wilkerson
COME AND WALK ON THE WATER WITH ME :Jesusiscoming:

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Milk and Honey vision
by Kimberly Fowler

Last night I was spending time with God when I had this very strange picture vision. All of a sudden I was inside something and looking at the wall of whatever it was that enclosed me. The wall was made of a thick white flowing substance, like liquid yet very thick. And I reached out a finger and scooped out part of the wall and I guess I tasted it, because my first thought was that it tasted like candy. I was very puzzled by that and wondered what God was showing me. I had the strange thought that the wall had something to do with flowers and as I thought that, this thing (whatever it was) must have opened up because now I was standing on a big white flower with a big center just full of yellow pollen and I was standing on one of the big petals. Then I saw Jesus on the other side of the flower and I was to cross over the flower to be with Him. I didn't want to get any of the pollen on me so somehow, I walked over air to get to the other side of the flower to be with Jesus. As I got off the flower, I was walking toward God's throne with Jesus and noticed I was leaving wet footprints behind. I realized that the flower somehow was responsible for making my feet wet; but it seemed also that the closer I got to the throne, the more my feet were "leaking" water. As I stood before the throne, I looked down at my feet and was shocked to see nothing there. Nothing at all! I somehow had disappeared and was totally invisible; in fact not even an outline or shimmer of my body could be seen or felt. I was able to move, so I was trying to twist my head to see my backside, then bend over to see if I could see my front, but there was nothing! I had become totally invisible and without a form. And that was the end of the vision.
I was pretty puzzled by this vision. The Holy Spirit shared a revelation with me and it took a lot of thinking before I finally realized what the puzzle represented. I will go backwards, however, as I go through the solution of this. When I realized I had disappeared before the throne, I finally got the word "flesh" and realized all my "flesh" was gone; everything that represented the flesh had been eradicated! The wet footprints leading up to the throne and getting wetter in the process represents the Word of God in us and more so the closer we get to God. Also people may not see us (invisible) and we don't get the glory anyway, but we should leave footprints of Christ everywhere we go. The flower which made my feet wet represents Christ who is the Lily of the Valley and who also is the water of the Word. The fact that the center of the flower was so full of pollen (Lilies are full of pollen) is the fact that Jesus brings fruitfulness to our garden (He pollinates us). Now the cool part, the thing that enclosed me which somehow became the flower which is Christ was the big puzzle. I was trying to describe in my head this flowing liquid white wall that surrounded me and I was thinking that it was thick like Caro Syrup, but it was white like milk. Then I thought it was like thick honey, but honey that somehow had equal parts of milk mixed in because it was the color of milk but the texture of honey. Then after a while it finally struck me! The walls encasing me flowed with "milk and honey". It tasted like candy because it was milk and honey! It represented being in my Promised Land, but I realized since I was inside this thing and it encased me, just like I am in Christ, my Promised Land was Christ! It is Christ in me the hope and promises of all life. Entering into the Promised Land is entering the rest of Christ, understanding that He is your fulfillment, not house or husband or job, but Christ...my exceedingly great reward!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Prophecies Happening in End Times
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5728878/1/#new

Quote:

4/26/2018
Did the president just make the first step to not recognizing Jersualem as Israel's capital?
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5013924/1/#new

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Articles and Sermons · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum