The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
update..... Be ready (a major event soon 2018-?)
Topic Started: Aug 6 2013, 12:15 PM (3,100 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
From Celine Joseph
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group/2013/08/03/be-ready-or-else-dot-gov ....Be ready

A major event is set to occur worldwide in August 2013 that will affect everything on the planet. I am not an alarmist but I am alarmed. An expert will tell about it , evidence it will occur and how you can take immediate steps to save your family and friends. Also, why the powers that be have been preparing for 20 years for their own survival but not yours.

Encourage everyone you really care about to listen to this on archive. We have no more time - the time is now.

Call 1-347-677-0623 to listen. Anyone can catch the rebroadcast on the archived section.

I have not listened yet so it is for your discernment and prayer
Online Profile Goto Top

Lazarusty
Skirmisher
[ * ]
I think this is another false flag.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
A Final Warning?

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy, I’m really going to step into some offbeat stuff here. But when I keep getting the same information coming to me from different sources and it rings true in my spirit, I have to pay attention. And, I feel the need to give you a head’s up so you can be prepared.

Here’s the disclaimer: What I’m about to tell you is not provable, neither is it set in stone. I’m going to disclose something that sounds fantastic and ‘out there,’ yet it’s spoken of in the Bible of having occurred in the past. I do not mean to scare you, nor am I trying to seek attention. Frankly, it’s taking a lot of guts for me to write about this.

Whether you read this, seriously consider the ramifications and plan accordingly, or laugh it off and think I’m crazy, is entirely up to you. Do with it what you will. Here we go.

Because of the incredible changes we’ve seen on this earth in the last 10-20 years, with the increase in earthquakes, awakening volcanoes, tsunamis, landslides, record floods and drought, unexplained sinkholes opening all over the globe, we all intuitively know in our gut that ‘something big’ is coming on mankind. Something of Biblical proportions.

Even non-Christians world-wide are uneasy about life in general these days. Economies are in shambles with wide-spread, record unemployment. Folks in Greece are literally having difficulty buying food for their families. The Middle East is even more inflamed with unrest and hatred than normal and as usual, no matter the issue, it’s all Israel’s fault.

Russia is flexing its military muscle with China right behind it. Europe is self-absorbed in its own economic woes while being overrun by Sharia demanding Muslims intent on conquering those countries for Islam. America is being twisted by a wicked, divisive puppet, hell-bent on ‘fundamentally changing’ this country into his handler’s vision of the perfect New World Order obedient pet.

This is happening with the aid of untouchable Congressional elites, an exhausted, over-extended military, increasingly lawless state and local police force myrmidons who are accountable to no one, and a populous of zombified, morally depraved, entertainment junkies.

Anyone with the slightest glimmer of cognitive function can sense these are apocalyptic times with an impending crescendo of events. But, what could that entail? God’s perfect judgment and wrath on an unbelieving world, that’s what!

Romans 1:18-20 says “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.”

We have in our universities arrogant, useless idiots, spewing inane arguments, desperately attempting to disprove the God who created them, who have poisoned the reasoning of two generations of the supposed elite minds in the scientific, philosophic and political arenas of society.

Romans 1:21-22 describes this perfectly: “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful: but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”

Whoohoo, ain’t it the truth! It goes on to say that because of the pervasive attitude of society, refusing to recognize and abide by God’s laws, He’s given people over to reprobate minds, to do and act however they want to. But that freedom comes at an awful price, the coming Tribulation, which brings me to the crux of this article.

God is fantastically merciful! Ezekiel 33:11 He says “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.” 2 Peter 3:9 tells us “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

God created us with perfect bodies and placed us in a perfect world. Adam and Eve chose to disobey God and brought death down upon themselves and their descendants. God knew this would happen and had a plan in place before He set the earth on its foundations, to redeem and restore mankind back to our state of perfection and relationship with Him.

Jesus left His heavenly throne, took the form of humble flesh, lived a sinless existence and laid down His life in the final, holy sacrifice that satisfied God’s perfect justice on sin. After God raised Him from the dead, Jesus didn’t leave us to muddle through life alone. He sent His Holy Spirit to live within us, giving us strength and direction. Then, He went back to heaven, sat down on the right hand of the Father and constantly defends us against satan’s accusations of wrongdoing.

He has prepared a place for us to live with Him forever in perfection, as we were created in the beginning. He’s done EVERYTHING to make up for our bullheaded, arrogant sin. He didn’t have to do any of that; in fact, He owes us death, but took our punishment instead so we may live. There is NO one who can ever accuse God of being unfair or ‘sending’ people to hell when in fact, He’s bent over backwards to keep us OUT of hell!

Nevertheless, because God’s justice IS perfect, He must punish those who refuse to accept the pardon that cost His Son His very life. To do otherwise would not be fair, thus the purpose of the Tribulation. However…people are receiving messages that God will give mankind one last ‘warning’ before He snatches His church, His Bride to heaven and commences pouring out His wrath on this wicked world.

In the book of Joel, chapter 3:28-31, the following was prophesied for these last days: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.”

Quote:

This is precisely what is happening. Before his death in 2011, Evangelist David Wilkerson had a very disturbing vision of New York City in flames and chaos, with stores being looted, people being shot, and other large cities suffering the same calamity. We all know those days are coming when the economy of America collapses and those EBT cards no longer work. However, the Lord doesn’t just reveal His plans to famous preachers. He loves to use regular, everyday people too.

God tells us in Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord will do nothing, but He revealeth His secrets unto His servants the prophets.” He wants us to know ahead of time what His plans are so we are comforted and prepared.

When you look around the web at purported visions and prophecies, you must be VERY careful what you read and prove those things against scripture. If any of what is said contradicts our ultimate standard, the Word of God, we must disregard it. Punt it right in the trash. But when you find some sources who are basically saying the same thing, and those things don’t contradict scripture, it’s a good idea to perk up your ears.

This standard was established way back in Deuteronomy 19:15 “One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.”

There are two women, one in Australia and one in Florida, who have written on their blogs words they say they have received from God. Both messages agree with each other and neither contradicts scripture. I will provide the links to their sites so you can read for yourself, but their message is basically this…

Very soon, the Lord in His great mercy is going to cause some type of catastrophic event that will affect every person on the earth. There will be deep darkness over the whole planet for three days, during which time He will reveal to each individual the status of their soul in His eyes. There will be no question that this event is an act of God, and every person will have a chance to turn from their evil ways and accept the pardon Jesus purchased on the cross for them.

He wants everyone who will, to come to Him for salvation and be caught up to the safety of heaven before His wrath is poured out on the earth. This will be a horrifying event for the unsaved and will cause great panic. This is a final warning to the lost.

In the meantime, He wants His Bride to repent and get ready to be greatly used to bring the unsaved to Him. We will be so infused with the Holy Spirit that there will be no question in the minds of the lost, exactly who belongs to the Lord, and we’ll have the honor of witnessing to them. The time for this final warning and this last, great harvest of souls before the rapture will not last long.

There IS precedent in the Bible for this type of apocalyptic event. When Moses was contending with Pharaoh to allow Israel to be freed from their slavery, the book of Exodus tells us what happened in chapter 10:21-23. “And the Lord said unto Moses, stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days…”

How many of us have heard the numerous news reports of increased solar flare activity that’s occurring in the sun these days? According to national news sources, a massive solar flare narrowly missed hitting the earth’s atmosphere in July. Had this coronal mass ejection (CME) hit us, it could have easily caused wide spread electrical grid outages.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/massive-solar-flare-narrowly-misses-earth-emp-disaster-barely-avoided/article/2533727

More of these CME’s are predicted to occur, some of which are many times the size of the earth. Theoretically, one of these could hit this planet, knocking out all electrical power which would also include most automobiles, cell phones, TV, radios, and so on. Water could not be pumped and food could not be delivered; refrigeration would be out. Only those with generators and sufficient gas would fare well until the power grid was restored.

Is God about to hit the earth with a massive CME in order to get our attention? I don’t know. Like I said before, I’ll let you come to your own conclusions. However, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least for the Lord, in His great mercy to give one last warning to the lost before he snatches His Bride home.

Here are the sites for these two ladies.

http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com.au/2013_08_01_archive.html

author: bensmomi99@gmail.com
Online Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

New York DESTROYED David Wilkerson Prophetic Warning

« on: March 17, 2009, 06:02:57 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you who full well know a spiritual realm exists beside and around our physical one my want to take note of the following prophetic warning. Some kind of cataclysmic event is being foretold for New York City...

•During the message delivered on October 11, 2001, one month after the events of 9/11, and with a nation bearing a glimmer of repentance, Pastor David Wilkerson continued his vision: ―Right now, I believe God is speaking a warning to New York City and I wrestled with His severe word as I prepared this message and I prayed, Lord, is this really going to happen? Again and again I heard this still small voice, "Preach it and warn the people.
•Those who want the truth will receive it." Saint: This warning is not meant to scare you. It's meant only for you to take to the Lord and pray. This is what I believe the Lord has shown me. Thirty days of chastisement will fall on New York City such as the world has never seen. God's going to let down the walls. Unimaginable violence, looting, a thousand fires will be burning at the same time throughout the city and it's burroughs.
•Times Square will be ablaze and the flames that ascend into the heaven will be seen for miles. Fire trucks will not be able to handle it all. Trains and buses will be shut down. Billions of dollars will be lost. Broadway shows will stop completely. It will cause businesses to flee the city in an unstoppable hemorrhage. The violence will be ferocious. It will shock the whole world. Our streets will be lined not just with National Guard but the militia. The Los Angeles fires were confined to a few sections of their city but New York will be ablaze and its burroughs.
•Such things are expected in Third World countries but not in a civilized nation like the United States. Yet in not too long a time afterward New York City will go bankrupt. The city's Queen city will be cast into the dirt. A city of poverty. You ask, when will all this happen? All I can say is I believe I will be here when it happens. When it happens, no matter where we are, in your apartment or on the job, God's people are not to panic or fear."
•On March 7, 2009, Pastor David Wilkerson once more put forth an urgent message: one of warning, preparation: I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world. AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US. For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

The full article and how this ministry was called to pray and intercede 6 weeks prior to 911..

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Global/090316.watchman.911.pdf

There are some important things to realize when dealing with the prophetic:

- Do NOT read into it more than it states. Do not assume this event will be nuclear. If you read the posting a 'EARTH-SHATTERING' calamity is about to take place - this could be a massive earthquake, causing massive disruption of natural gas lines and toppling of major buildings and infrastructure. It would overwhelm emergency response teams and spreading fires could easily get out of control.

Consider what a thunderstorm did in the past in NY:

http://cms.firehouse.com/web/online/News/Storms-Rip-Through-Upstate-New-York-Natural-Gas-Line-Explodes-Setting-Home-on-Fire/46$30770

Damage-range comparison between a moderate New Madrid zone earthquake (1895, magnitude 6., and a similar Los Angeles event (1994, magnitude 6.7).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Madrid_Earthquake

The 1811 or 1812 New Madrid Earthquake is one of the largest successions of earthquakes, including the most intensive ever indirectly inferred (not recorded) in the contiguous United States, beginning with an initial pair of very large earthquakes on December 16, 1811, plus aftershocks and other large related quakes separated by a succession of smaller aftershock quakes with the largest event classified as a Mega-quake of greater than 8.0 on the Richter scale occurring on February 7, 1812. It got its name from its primary location in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, near New Madrid, Louisiana Territory (now Missouri), where a stretch of land five miles (8 km) deep spanning from Arkansas to Illinois shifted and slipped. The fault is believed to generate a slip every 250-400 years.[1]

This earthquake was preceded by three other major quakes: two on December 16, 1811, and one on January 23, 1812. These earthquakes destroyed approximately half the town of New Madrid. There were also numerous aftershocks in the area for the rest of that winter with research indicating a series of some 2,000 earthquakes overall that affected the lands of what would become eight of today's heartland states of the United States.[1]

There are estimates that the earthquakes were felt strongly over roughly 130,000 square kilometers (50,000 square miles), and moderately across nearly 3 million square kilometers (1 million square miles). The historic 1906 San Francisco earthquake, by comparison, was felt moderately over roughly 16,000 square kilometers (6,000 square miles).

Will an entirely new Fault zone activate?

NEW YORK BIGHT FAULT ZONE

Description:

Abstract:
The New York Bight fault (Hutchinson, 1984) was clearly evident within the high-resolution seismic records acquired with a CHIRP, boomer, and 15 cubic inch water gun systems. This fault was mapped from these data. Thus, yeilding a more complete picture of the inner-shelf geologic framework of the area.
Purpose:
In 1995, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), in cooperation with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), began a program to generate reconnaissance maps of the sea floor offshore of the New York - New Jersey metropolitan area and within the southern Long Island nearshoe area. Our methods include high-resolution sidescan sonar and subbottom profiling techniques, along with surface grab and vibracore sampling to verify the geophysical interpretations. The goal of the investigation is to provide a regional synthesis of the sea-floor environment, to determine regional-scale availability of sand as a resource for beach nourishment programs, and to investigate the role that inner-shelf morphology and geologic framework have in the evolution of the coastal region within the New York Bight Apex and southern Long Island. Maps derived from interpretation of the subbottom profiles show information on the geometry and distribution of the Quaternary sediments and the underlying coastal-plain unconformity. This seismic stratigraphy yields a regional framework on which explanations of present (and past) sediment movement, dispersal, and erosion processes are based.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2002/of02-152/ARCVIEW/METADATA/SEISMIC/FAULT.HTM
Online Profile Goto Top

TwilightRose
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I don't think it's another false flag. We know with all of the profound prophetic news unfolding right before our eyes that we are definitely in the end times. Sure many have said we have been in the end times for years now. But seriously, just look at what is happening with Egypt and Syria. This is it, we will begin to see things accelerate more quickly. One only has to look at the Middle East, Israel and Iran to see prophecy unfold.

The Lord warns his people by dreams and visions, and by his Word. It is taking place now. After Isaiah 19 Egypt will be saved so she must go through the fire now, brother against brother.

So what will happen in August, we don't know exactly. Maybe not August, maybe Spring 2014. Just be prepared for rapid changes, do not lose faith, hold onto hope and be ready to share the reason with the lost for the hope that is in you!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lazarusty
Skirmisher
[ * ]
Didn't happen...AGAIN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Be ready (a major event in August 2013)
:new: update..... Be ready (a major event soon 2017-?)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group/2013/08/05/ready-or-not-dot-gov-part-2

READY or NOT dot GOV part 2

A major event is set to occur worldwide in August 2013 that will affect everything on the planet. I am not an alarmist but I am alarmed. An expert will tell about it , evidence it will occur and how you can take immediate steps to save your family and friends. Also, why the powers that be have been preparing for 20 years for their own survival but not yours. Encourage everyone you really care about to listen to this on archive. We have no more time - the time is now. Call 1-347-677-0623 to listen. Anyone can catch the rebroadcast on the archived section. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-zDcvrHPk http://poleshift.ning.com/photo http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/earth-wobble-mechanics?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%3A947623&page=2#comments Rain Brings RADS.. they keep blowing even with power out.. @j@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXmX6OuWeDA&feature=player_detailpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nLcjDmGr6g&feature=player_detailpage
in Environment4 years ago
Online Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
TwilightRose
Jul 24 2015, 01:28 PM
Watch, pray, discern.... :look:

The Storm Has Come Upon America

7/3/2015

The storm has come upon America. Even now it brews off the coastland and is about to make landfall! Make ready, for your transformation is upon you! I AM that I AM and I have had my full measure. America’s sin has reached the limit and is boiling over. She knows not what treachery is planned by the evil one. If only she would awake and repent, this storm could be quietened, but she will not! She is proud and arrogant and without repentance. She believes she is in control and that nothing can touch her. Oh America! The most beautiful places upon your land will be stricken and become barren, not fit for life. This is upon you now. In my great mercy My Bride will reach out to minister to the Lost, and they will move from death to life. These last days will be historic. The Nation born of God and also destroyed by God because of their own sin. How sad! I weep for you America, but this is the only way the multitudes will wake up! My love, Prepare! Send up your prayers and fasten your seat belt. Lift off is upon you!

http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com/blog/the-storm-has-come-upon-america
This Is Only The Beginning
8/27/2017

This is only the beginning My Love. Judgment has begun and will only intensify. This is what has been foretold by the prophets of old. My judgment has begun and now what is coming is unleashed upon this nation. Like a mighty wave, it has come and I tell you this is only the beginning of the calamities that will come. My Own are protected and need not fear for I am their light and salvation; their ever-present help and they shall not be scattered, but they will stand upon the Rock, the Cornerstone. For I AM has spoken and His words do not return void, but are being fulfilled. Stay under My wings, My little one, and let Me hide you in My Chamber until this darkness has passed. For My Bride there is great joy over the next hill. Remain in Me, for in a little while you will see Me face to face. Now it has begun and it is only the beginning. The Land and the sea have come under judgment. First the sea and next the land. Those that wait upon Me will find their way and will walk with Me through what is here. For only in Me, can they escape all that is coming upon the earth. Now is the time to stand at ready.

Psalm 27:1
"The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 46:1
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."

Psalm 91:1-4
"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely He will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."

Ephesians 2:20
"And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone"

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Luke 21:36
"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
Online Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
Aug 6 2013, 12:15 PM
From Celine Joseph
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group/2013/08/03/be-ready-or-else-dot-gov ....Be ready

A major event is set to occur worldwide in August 2013 that will affect everything on the planet. I am not an alarmist but I am alarmed. An expert will tell about it , evidence it will occur and how you can take immediate steps to save your family and friends. Also, why the powers that be have been preparing for 20 years for their own survival but not yours.

Encourage everyone you really care about to listen to this on archive. We have no more time - the time is now.

Call 1-347-677-0623 to listen. Anyone can catch the rebroadcast on the archived section.

I have not listened yet so it is for your discernment and prayer
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/slideshows/5-global-events-to-watch-in-2018
Online Profile Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
Aug 20 2013, 12:25 AM
A Final Warning?

By Donna Wasson

Oh boy, I’m really going to step into some offbeat stuff here. But when I keep getting the same information coming to me from different sources and it rings true in my spirit, I have to pay attention. And, I feel the need to give you a head’s up so you can be prepared.

Here’s the disclaimer: What I’m about to tell you is not provable, neither is it set in stone. I’m going to disclose something that sounds fantastic and ‘out there,’ yet it’s spoken of in the Bible of having occurred in the past. I do not mean to scare you, nor am I trying to seek attention. Frankly, it’s taking a lot of guts for me to write about this.

Whether you read this, seriously consider the ramifications and plan accordingly, or laugh it off and think I’m crazy, is entirely up to you. Do with it what you will. Here we go.

Because of the incredible changes we’ve seen on this earth in the last 10-20 years, with the increase in earthquakes, awakening volcanoes, tsunamis, landslides, record floods and drought, unexplained sinkholes opening all over the globe, we all intuitively know in our gut that ‘something big’ is coming on mankind. Something of Biblical proportions.

Even non-Christians world-wide are uneasy about life in general these days. Economies are in shambles with wide-spread, record unemployment. Folks in Greece are literally having difficulty buying food for their families. The Middle East is even more inflamed with unrest and hatred than normal and as usual, no matter the issue, it’s all Israel’s fault.

Russia is flexing its military muscle with China right behind it. Europe is self-absorbed in its own economic woes while being overrun by Sharia demanding Muslims intent on conquering those countries for Islam. America is being twisted by a wicked, divisive puppet, hell-bent on ‘fundamentally changing’ this country into his handler’s vision of the perfect New World Order obedient pet.

This is happening with the aid of untouchable Congressional elites, an exhausted, over-extended military, increasingly lawless state and local police force myrmidons who are accountable to no one, and a populous of zombified, morally depraved, entertainment junkies.

Anyone with the slightest glimmer of cognitive function can sense these are apocalyptic times with an impending crescendo of events. But, what could that entail? God’s perfect judgment and wrath on an unbelieving world, that’s what!

Romans 1:18-20 says “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.”

We have in our universities arrogant, useless idiots, spewing inane arguments, desperately attempting to disprove the God who created them, who have poisoned the reasoning of two generations of the supposed elite minds in the scientific, philosophic and political arenas of society.

Romans 1:21-22 describes this perfectly: “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful: but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.”

Whoohoo, ain’t it the truth! It goes on to say that because of the pervasive attitude of society, refusing to recognize and abide by God’s laws, He’s given people over to reprobate minds, to do and act however they want to. But that freedom comes at an awful price, the coming Tribulation, which brings me to the crux of this article.

God is fantastically merciful! Ezekiel 33:11 He says “Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live.” 2 Peter 3:9 tells us “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

God created us with perfect bodies and placed us in a perfect world. Adam and Eve chose to disobey God and brought death down upon themselves and their descendants. God knew this would happen and had a plan in place before He set the earth on its foundations, to redeem and restore mankind back to our state of perfection and relationship with Him.

Jesus left His heavenly throne, took the form of humble flesh, lived a sinless existence and laid down His life in the final, holy sacrifice that satisfied God’s perfect justice on sin. After God raised Him from the dead, Jesus didn’t leave us to muddle through life alone. He sent His Holy Spirit to live within us, giving us strength and direction. Then, He went back to heaven, sat down on the right hand of the Father and constantly defends us against satan’s accusations of wrongdoing.

He has prepared a place for us to live with Him forever in perfection, as we were created in the beginning. He’s done EVERYTHING to make up for our bullheaded, arrogant sin. He didn’t have to do any of that; in fact, He owes us death, but took our punishment instead so we may live. There is NO one who can ever accuse God of being unfair or ‘sending’ people to hell when in fact, He’s bent over backwards to keep us OUT of hell!

Nevertheless, because God’s justice IS perfect, He must punish those who refuse to accept the pardon that cost His Son His very life. To do otherwise would not be fair, thus the purpose of the Tribulation. However…people are receiving messages that God will give mankind one last ‘warning’ before He snatches His church, His Bride to heaven and commences pouring out His wrath on this wicked world.

In the book of Joel, chapter 3:28-31, the following was prophesied for these last days: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.”

Quote:

This is precisely what is happening. Before his death in 2011, Evangelist David Wilkerson had a very disturbing vision of New York City in flames and chaos, with stores being looted, people being shot, and other large cities suffering the same calamity. We all know those days are coming when the economy of America collapses and those EBT cards no longer work. However, the Lord doesn’t just reveal His plans to famous preachers. He loves to use regular, everyday people too.

God tells us in Amos 3:7 “Surely the Lord will do nothing, but He revealeth His secrets unto His servants the prophets.” He wants us to know ahead of time what His plans are so we are comforted and prepared.

When you look around the web at purported visions and prophecies, you must be VERY careful what you read and prove those things against scripture. If any of what is said contradicts our ultimate standard, the Word of God, we must disregard it. Punt it right in the trash. But when you find some sources who are basically saying the same thing, and those things don’t contradict scripture, it’s a good idea to perk up your ears.

This standard was established way back in Deuteronomy 19:15 “One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.”

There are two women, one in Australia and one in Florida, who have written on their blogs words they say they have received from God. Both messages agree with each other and neither contradicts scripture. I will provide the links to their sites so you can read for yourself, but their message is basically this…

Very soon, the Lord in His great mercy is going to cause some type of catastrophic event that will affect every person on the earth. There will be deep darkness over the whole planet for three days, during which time He will reveal to each individual the status of their soul in His eyes. There will be no question that this event is an act of God, and every person will have a chance to turn from their evil ways and accept the pardon Jesus purchased on the cross for them.

He wants everyone who will, to come to Him for salvation and be caught up to the safety of heaven before His wrath is poured out on the earth. This will be a horrifying event for the unsaved and will cause great panic. This is a final warning to the lost.

In the meantime, He wants His Bride to repent and get ready to be greatly used to bring the unsaved to Him. We will be so infused with the Holy Spirit that there will be no question in the minds of the lost, exactly who belongs to the Lord, and we’ll have the honor of witnessing to them. The time for this final warning and this last, great harvest of souls before the rapture will not last long.

There IS precedent in the Bible for this type of apocalyptic event. When Moses was contending with Pharaoh to allow Israel to be freed from their slavery, the book of Exodus tells us what happened in chapter 10:21-23. “And the Lord said unto Moses, stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days…”

How many of us have heard the numerous news reports of increased solar flare activity that’s occurring in the sun these days? According to national news sources, a massive solar flare narrowly missed hitting the earth’s atmosphere in July. Had this coronal mass ejection (CME) hit us, it could have easily caused wide spread electrical grid outages.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/massive-solar-flare-narrowly-misses-earth-emp-disaster-barely-avoided/article/2533727

More of these CME’s are predicted to occur, some of which are many times the size of the earth. Theoretically, one of these could hit this planet, knocking out all electrical power which would also include most automobiles, cell phones, TV, radios, and so on. Water could not be pumped and food could not be delivered; refrigeration would be out. Only those with generators and sufficient gas would fare well until the power grid was restored.

Is God about to hit the earth with a massive CME in order to get our attention? I don’t know. Like I said before, I’ll let you come to your own conclusions. However, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least for the Lord, in His great mercy to give one last warning to the lost before he snatches His Bride home.

Here are the sites for these two ladies.

http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com.au/2013_08_01_archive.html

author: bensmomi99@gmail.com
:anyone?:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Predictive/Warnings · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

The Christians Forum