The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are You Ready 4 the Next World War? (recent news&flashbacks)...
Topic Started: Mar 27 2014, 05:03 PM (3,587 Views)
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

World War 3 Main Events:

Thursday, 27 March 2014 05:41

March 27, 2014 -- (TRN) -- For those of you who have been blissfully unaware, World War 3 is at our doorstep and when the fighting breaks out, the match-ups appear to be: Russia v. EU-NATO / China v. Japan / Turkey v. Syria / Israel v. Iran / North Korea v. South Korea / Pakistan v. India.

Fighting will break out within a few days when Russia sends troops into Ukraine. As shown on the map at right, Russia has deployed troops, tanks, artillery and aircraft at each of the arrows; Ukraine is surrounded. It will be a massive invasion with Russian troops and heavy armor coming from the east, across the Russian border into eastern and southeastern Ukraine, with Russian artillery and ground troops moving north from Crimea into southern and southwestern Ukraine, and Russian attack helicopters moving into northern Ukraine, from Belarus. We expect the Capitol of Ukraine, Kiev, to fall within hours.

When this happens, the European Union and NATO will do: nothing. They will do nothing for three reasons: 1) They do not have the stomach for a fight, AND; 2) Ukraine isn't worth fighting over, AND; 3) Russian power is insurmountable so close to its homeland, unless someone decides to go nuclear, which no one will do -- at least initially.

for more.....
maps and movies, above link......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

•Why World War III Will Begin In Syria: Putin will attack Alaska if the United States attacks Syria. This is how a cold war can turn hot in a hurry. If you do not believe me, just ask the Polish as they begin mobilizing for war!

:Idontknow: just thinkin'......
Prophecy and reality are colliding. One must see what Dan.11 and Ezek.38 have prophesied, and then relate it to now. WWIII is emerging now. As Gerald Celente says, first currency wars (Libya and now Iran trading oil for gold and avoiding our petro dollar has our back against the wall—with a global currency realignment SOON. So, who are the players in the western portion of WWIII? Russia vs. NATO in the north, with Russia/Putin the end times “king of the North” in Dan.11, and per Ezek.38 he is now moving to incorporate Gomer/E. Europe including Germany. Why Germany? Because, after the Seleucid vs. Ptolomy conflicts prophesied of up to vs.17, in 18 it transitions to prophecy of the current era. Then, the first king of the north is Hitler, and he invades to the Isles/coastlands of W. Europe, which brings the Allied response by a “commander”/Ike who drives him back to his own fortresses/Berlin, where he “will fall and be found no more” (vs.19 NAS).Then vs.20 moves to where a divided Germany was under the Russian oppressor, which in 1989 fell, and the NAS vs.20 prophesied of this oppressor, “he will be shattered, though neither in anger nor in battle”. How’s that for a 2500 year old prophecy In our face.
Then what? This is coming soon—-in Germany, the final “king of the North”, ” he will come in a time of tranquility, and seize the kingdom by intrigue”. The Ezek.38 Gog and Magog leaders of Russia, I anticipate fulfilling this with promises of energy (or a cutoff) and a financial alliance, after the US Fed couldn’t even return their gold we held.
What about the Mideast players in WWIII? Turkey including bordering lands (Togarmah in Ezek.38) is currently lined up against Syria, and per Isa.17 Damascus will be destroyed. Israel and Iran are lined up for a nasty confrontation, and post this conflict will come the Dan.9:27 phony peace covenant, framing out the final 7 years to end this age. If you follow Dan.11 the Russian king of the north will have 3 subsequent assaults vs. Israel and her allies, the Emirates, W. Europe and Western power allies (Tarshish and her cubs) are the king of the south. So—-let’s watch the veracity of the bible play out.
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
ANALYSIS * Russia, Ukraine, Syria
Apr 4 I emailed a friend for his take and here is his email to me.
On Ukraine, I think Russia may be protecting warm water ports, and getting ready to encircle the
Middle East. I read a good article on why Syria is very important to Russia and how the war
may start based on what USA does with Syria.

NWO wants WWIII and Russia want warm water ports so it can control the world. They are land
locked, but have vast resources. The pipelines become important going through Ukraine,
and they will probably be blown, if Russia attacks Ukraine proper. Also, there is that gas field Israel
has found, probably largest in the world. Hook in the jaw? Could be.

The bear is stirring, standing. Will ribs follow or is that later? Russia is also on the borders of
Poland and Finland, making noise, flying jets, massing troops.

Russia is not stupid. Ukraine cannot go over to the West. Also, Russia is putting bases in South
America, Cuba, Nicaraugua, Venezuala, etc. This reminds me of some visions that indicate nukes
will launch from that area. (Dudaman) (AA Allen?)
USA poked the bear, and the bear rose up. They appear much more ready for war than USA. - e.
Duduman, AAAllen visions:

December Dream by a pastor
Oct 14, 2013 In 1987 I dreamt the launch and explosion of the Columbia Space Shuttle.
What I saw on TV was the exact thing I saw in my dream, except I knew the astronauts survived the explosion and drowned.
We later learned that some of the astronauts did have water in their lungs.

This is a dream that I had on the night of 29 December, 2011.
I was looking at an electronic radar board of the world continents.
I saw a nuclear explosion somewhere in either Europe or the Middle East.

Next I heard that 2 incoming missiles were heading toward the USA.
I was looking from way overhead the USA and saw the missiles as they approached the US East
Coast. It seemed they were launched from a submarine near the East Coast.

One that looked like it was going to land in Washington DC and right before it hit, I saw Air Force 1 taking off, well before the explosion.
I saw the first missile strike Washington DC. The second missile headed to New York City or Chicago.
I awoke from the dream. I had a dream earlier in December where I saw Chicago receive a direct hit from a Nuclear Missile.
The two dreams could be related, but I am not sure.

The above dream was on a blog. Its close to Gruver and Duduman and some other men of GOD.
This may be VERY CLOSE to fulfillment

Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
A. A. Allen vision regarding the fall of America, received on July 4, 1954
Allen's Vision of poisonous gas, nuclear attack, Christians hidden in Cleft of THE ROCK.

June 2010
In April 2010 an oil rig blew up in the Gulf of Mexico. It sunk, causing a 'volcano' of oil to gush out into the Gulf.
They have not plugged it, it is reaching the shores. The chemicals they are spraying on the waters are more toxic
than the oil which nature would take care of. I keep thinking of this vision. I always thought it odd Allen moved Liberty to the Gulf of Mexico.

AA Allen vision, 1954
As I stood atop the Empire State Building, I could see the Statue of Liberty, illuminating the gateway to the new world.
Here, spread before me like an animated map, is an area maybe 80 miles in diameter.
I was amazed that the Spirit of the Lord should so move me, there atop the Empire State Building.
Why should I feel such a surge of His Spirit and power there?

Suddenly I heard the voice of the Lord. It was as clear and as distinct as a voice could be.
It seemed to come from the very midst of the giant telescope. But when I looked at the telescope,
I knew it hadn't come from there, but directly from heaven. The voice said,

"The eyes of the lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
to show himself strong in behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein you have done foolishly. Therefore, from henceforth, you shall have wars."

Immediately when I heard the voice of God, I knew this was a quotation of Scripture.
But never before had a thing come to me so forcibly by the power of the Spirit.
The ticking of the telescope stopped. The man before me had used up his dimes worth.
As he stepped away I knew that I was next. As I stepped to the telescope and dropped in my dime,
immediately the ticking started again. This ticking was an automatic clock which would
allow me to use the telescope for a definitely limited time only.

As I swung the telescope to the North, suddenly the Spirit of God came upon me in a way that I had never thought of before.
Seemingly in the spirit I was entirely caught away. I knew that the telescope itself had nothing to do with the distance
which I was suddenly enabled to see, for I seemed to see things far beyond the range of the telescope, even on a bright clear day.
It was simply that God had chosen this time to reveal these things to me, for as I looked through the telescope,
it was not Manhattan Island that I saw, but a far larger view. That morning, much of the view was impaired by fog.

But suddenly as the Spirit of the Lord came upon me the fog seemed to clear, until it seemed that I could see for thousands of miles.
But that which I was looking upon was not Manhattan island, it was all of the North American Continent spread out before me as a map
is spread upon a table, it was not the East River and the Hudson River that I saw on either side, but the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans.
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Liberty - coughing in the Gulf of Mexico!

And instead of the Statue of Liberty standing there in the bay on her small island
I saw her standing far out in the Gulf of Mexico. She was between me and the United States.

I suddenly realized that the telescope had nothing to do with what I was seeing, but that it was a vision coming directly from God.
And to prove this to myself I took my eyes away from the telescope, so that I was no longer looking through the lens,
but the same scene remained before me.

There, clear and distinct, lay all the North American Continent, with all it's great cities.
To the North lay the Great Lakes. Far to the Northeast was New York City.
I could see Seattle and Portland far to the Northwest.
Down the West Coast, there were San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Closer in the foreground, there lay New Orleans, at the center of the Gulf Coast area.
I could see the great towering ranges of the Rocky Mountains,
and trace with my eye the Continental Divide.
All this and more, I could see spread out before me as a great map upon a table.

And as l looked, suddenly from the sky I saw a giant hand reach down. That gigantic hand was reaching out toward the Statue of Liberty.
In a moment her gleaming torch was torn from her hand, and in it instead was placed a cup. And I saw protruding from that great cup,
a giant sword, shining as if a great light had been turned upon its glistening edge.

Never before had I seen such a sharp, glistening, dangerous sword.
lt seemed to threaten all the world. As the great cup was placed in the hand of the Statue of Liberty, I heard these words,

"Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Drink ye and be drunken, spue and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send"

As I heard these words, I recognized them as a quotation from Jeremiah 25:7.

I was amazed to hear the Statue of Liberty speak out in reply, "I WILL NOT DRINK!"

Then as the voice of the thunder, I heard again the voice of the Lord, saying,
"Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, YE SHALL CERTAINLY DRINK." Jeremiah 25:28

Then suddenly the giant hand forced the cup to the lips of the Statue of Liberty, and she became powerless to defend herself.
The mighty hand of God forced her to drink every drop from the cup. As she drank the bitter dregs, these were the words that I heard,

"Should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the Lord of Hosts." Jer.25:29

When the cup was withdrawn from the lips of the Statue of Liberty I noticed the sword was missing from the cup,
which could mean but one thing.

I knew that the sword merely typified war, death, and destruction, which is no doubt on the way.

Then as one drunken on too much wine, I saw the Statue of Liberty become unsteady on her feet and begin to stagger,
and to lose her balance. I saw her splashing in the Gulf, trying to regain her balance.
I saw her stagger again and again, and fall to her knees. As I saw her desperate attempts to regain her balance,
and rise to her feet again, my heart was moved as never before with compassion for her struggles.
But as she staggered there in the gulf, once again I heard these words,

"Ye shall drink and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more because of the sword that I shall send among you."

(spue / spew - oil in the Gulf of Mexico 2010 ??)

As I watched, I wondered if the Statue of Liberty would ever be able to regain her feet, if she would ever stand again.
And as I watched, it seemed that with all her power she struggled to rise, and finally staggered to her feet again, and stood there swaying drunkenly.
I felt sure that at any moment she would fall again - possibly never to rise.
I seemed overwhelmed with a desire to reach out my hand to keep her head above water,
for I knew that if she ever fell again she would drown there in the Gulf.

Could the above have been the 911 Attack on America, from which we recovered?

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness,
nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday. Psalm 91
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
How many nations have to be fighting before its called a WORLD WAR?
USA fighting Russia by proxy in Ukraine and Syria
Multiple Arab nations fighting each other in Iraq, US, Iran, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
Libya in chaos and anarchy thanks to Obama killing Kdaffy
All nations economic war on Israel

My friend had a vision of Syrians entering Israel from the east to attack.

WARS and rumors

We are watching the opening of WW3.
Things are changing so fast in Iraq that by the time something is reported, its changed.
Muslim name for ISIS is Daash. Daash / ISIS created by CIA and so is alqaeda etc.
Isis is an Egyptian goddess of magic, fertility and motherhood, and death, healing and rebirth.
That coincides with the NWO motto of - Out of chaos (death) - order (rebirth) and their logo the phoenix.
Iraq war news
JORDAN news:
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
•Armageddon on the doorstep:
the ISIS conquest of Iraq leads to Jerusalem –
are you ready for the next world war?

As we witness the brutalization of Iraq by the ISIS terror organization consider this: this Islamic march of death leads to Jerusalem. The leading result of the call of the people in the Arab world for the overthrow of unsatisfactory leaders has been their cause being hijacked by insurgent jihadist terrorists.

We saw that in Libya with the fall of Gadhafi. We saw it in Egypt where Mubarak was replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood, in this case an in-house jihadist movement. We see it in Syria where the people’s cry against Assad has led to an influx of Al-Qaida type groups vying for dominance. Now we witness the conquest of Iraq by a vicious Islamic terror regime against which Al-Qaida pales into moderation.

The Islamic State of Iraq (ISIS) is headed by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He transformed a few small terror cells into the most brutal and lethal terror group on earth. Mercy is not in this man’s vocabulary. Abu Bakr picked up the mantle after Abu Omar al Baghdadi was killed in a joint U.S.-Iraqi operation in 2010. Al-Qaida in Iraq was under the leadership of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who, in a 2005 letter to the head of Al-Qaida, Ayman al-Zawahiri, put the aims of Al-Qaida in Iraq into four stages;

1. Drive America out of Iraq.

2. Create a Caliphate in Iraq.

3. Use that as a base to attack other countries.

4. Attack Israel.

When both al-Zarqawi and al-Baghdadi were killed by American forces it looked as if Al-Qaida was decimated in Iraq, but Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi reformed a weakening terror group by leading it in battle, honing its fighters’ training and experience in Iraq and Syria, and by using political savvy to link his growing group to local and tribal demands and interests. It became both a fighting force and a social benefactor, winning local hearts and minds along a bloody path of victory. He absorbed the al-Nusra Front terror group in Syria into his ranks, demanding their obedience. Seeing the growing threat, Al-Qaida’s al-Zarqawi, from his hiding place somewhere in Afghanistan or Pakistan, criticized ISIS for not concentrating on Iraq. In response, a confident ISIS hit back, accusing the Al-Qaida chief of “Sheikh Osama (bin Laden) gathered all the mujahedeen with one word, but you divided them and tore them apart.”

ISIS has attracted thousands of foreign fighters to its ranks, increasing its power and size. The shockwaves caused by its Iraqi Blitzkreig in seizing the towns of Mosul, Tikrit, and Fallujah was met by a mocking response by ISIS.

“The battle is not yet raging, but it will rage in Baghdad and Karbala. Put on your belts and get ready” as they contemptuously called Iraqi leader, Nouri al-Maliki, an “underwear salesman.”

Clearly, the battle for Iraq is along sectarian lines with the Sunni ISIS, representing the majority of Iraqis, challenging the Shia al-Maliki rule. Clear also was al-Maliki’s refusal to allow American forces to stay on in Iraq, but the ISIS victories were enhanced by the military vacuum in Iraq following the American pullout, and this responsibility can be put at Obama’s White House door.

Obama’s self-proclaimed foreign-policy “achievements” have been U.S. troop withdrawals from Iraq, and “Al-Qaida has been decimated and is on the run!” These two boasts have now come back to haunt him. Al-Qaida has morphed into a bigger monster that is about to take over Iraq. And what was President Obama’s response?

“We don’t have the resources. Let the local leaders deal with them.”

This is shortsighted weakness, and dangerous. This was emphasized on Friday, June 13, when Obama, confronted by the deteriorating situation in Iraq, decided to head off to California for a fund-raising event and some golf. America spilled blood and treasure in Iraq including 4500 lives, $17 billion in military training to Iraqi forces, and $15 billion in military equipment. Now ISIS terrorists are seen driving around in American military Humvees.

The United States embassy in Baghdad is the largest global American embassy. It has 15,000 workers. It would be a mistake to think that they did not pick up intelligence on the gathering Islamic terror storm. They did, and it fed it up the chain to the State Department and the White House, for months. Neither of those bodies acted on the intel. As one staffer told Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters,

“We couldn’t convince the President that this is serious!”

Now the Baghdad embassy could be under ISIS fire, making Benghazi look like child’s play. And the attack on Americans will not end there. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was captured, imprisoned, and then released by America in Iraq, just as Obama recently released the five top Al-Qaida/Taliban prisoners at Gitmo.

America, and others, will pay for both these foolish gestures. As Ken King, the commander of the Bucco Camp that was ordered to release al-Baghdadi, related on the Fox News “Kelly Files” program, as a parting shot the ISIS leader glared at King and warned:

“I’ll see you in New York!”

In a strange twist on “the enemy of my enemy is my friend,” Republican lawmakers called for a partnership with Iran to stop ISIS from attacking Baghdad. Senator Lindsey Graham warned that ISIS “will eventually march on Jordan and Lebanon. They’re going to take the King of Jordan down.” The unspoken implication is that Israel will be next. ISIS is now pumping Iraqi oil. It grabbed half a trillion dollars when it seized Iraq’s central bank in Mosul making it the richest terrorist organization in the world. ISIS has been called too extreme for Al-Qaida with justification. Al-Baghdadi is being crowned “the next Bin Laden.”

ISIS is guilty of wholesale massacres in Syria, leaving the bodies to rot for all to see. It beheaded a top rival rebel commander, leaving his head in the middle of the market. Amnesty International listed a few of their atrocities in their 18-page report “Rule of fear;ISIS abuses in detention is northern Syria.”

“They have conducted hundreds of executions, beheadings, even crucifixions in Mosul, Iraq. They destroy anything that is not Islamic, such as the Assyrian Church in Mosul. Hundreds have been slain for being “infidels.”

Once Islamic ISIS establishes its permanent presence in Iraq, as Hizb’allah has done in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza, it will strengthen its grip on Syria. While looking down on Israel from the Golan Heights, it is likely to turn its attention to a militarily weak Lebanon, seeking to remove the Shiite Hizb’allah from power, taking over its armory of a hundred thousand rockets, and taking control of that country.

From its northern stronghold in Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria it will target Jordan with the intention of deposing, or killing, the Hashemite king, as a preliminary step to taking over his country. If America, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia do not immediately move to strengthen the kingdom, King Abdullah will be exposed to mortal danger, granting ISIS control over Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan in their march to a global Caliphate, and Stage 4 of their original plan. Israel would be advised to keep a sharp eye on future moves by ISIS to attack or infiltrate Jordan via Syria.

Who is to say that radical Palestinians and Islamists in Jordan will not open the gates of that country to ISIS, just as Syrians reached out to them at their cost? When that scenario is achieved, Israel will be exposed to a threatening and powerful terror enemy stretching from Rosh HaNikra on the northern Mediterranean to Mount Hermon in the northeast of Israel, sweeping through the Golan Heights and down the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea and the Red Sea in the south. In the turmoil that is the Middle East, where regimes are falling and nations are toppling, who is to say that such a nightmare scenario is not possible unless ISIS is stopped in its tracks now?
- See more at:
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

The start of World War 1 and World War 3

World War 1 and World War 3

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be
not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not
yet. (7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom .

I just want to bring to everyone’s attention that June 28, 2014, is the 100
year anniversary of the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand. He was
assassinated in Serbia.

This assassination set off a chain of events leading directly to World War
1, which began on August 1, 1914. Russia had mobilized its army to defend
Serbia and was marching west. On this day, Germany declared war on Russia,
which then officially started the war.

In the Hebrew calendar, August 1, 1914 was on the 9th of Av. This is the day
when so many disasters hit ancient Israel and continued into modern time.
This year, the 9th of Av starts on August 3.

The reason this is all so important is that today, once again, the Russian
army is mobilized for war. Now the fighting is over the Ukraine, and this
incident could ignite WW3.

It is eery to see what happened exactly, to the day, 100 years ago, and then
look at world events today. So many world hot spots could explode into a
raging fire at any moment. It seems like history is repeating itself.

There is no doubt that World War 3 is right before us. The only question is
will it start with Russia over the Ukraine, China with Japan or Israel
against an Islamic caliphate?

Remember, that WW1 ended with Palestine under British control and the land
set for the return of the Jews. World War 2 ended with the holocaust and the
Jews fleeing to Israel. I believe that WW3 will end with both Israel and the
world set up for the end time prophetic events and the Second Coming of
Jesus Christ.

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come
quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
As our beleaguered president mulls the chaotic state of the world, much of which is attributable to his arrogant, ignorant behavior, and his adamant refusal to accept the truth about the correlation between terrorism and Islam, our fragile planet spins irrevocably towards World War III.

Obama Strategy for Containing ISIS: Shut GITMO, Cancel Christmas?
As our beleaguered president mulls the chaotic state of the world, much of which is attributable to his arrogant, ignorant behavior, and his adamant refusal to accept the truth about the correlation between terrorism and Islam, our fragile planet spins irrevocably toward World War III.
Perhaps Obama should issue an Executive Order to ban all public displays of the Christmas spirit, scared music, holiday shopping, Christmas trees, exchanging of gifts, Christmas cards, other disrespectful behavior designed solely to mock Allah
Obama Strategy for Containing ISIS: Shut GITMO, Cancel Christmas?
By John Lillpop -- Bio and Archives November 21, 2015

As our beleaguered president mulls the chaotic state of the world, much of which is attributable to his arrogant, ignorant behavior, and his adamant refusal to accept the truth about the correlation between terrorism and Islam, our fragile planet spins irrevocably towards World War III.

To date, Obama’s “strategy” for dealing with ISIS has been based on a naïve belief that Islam is a misunderstood & unfairly maligned religion. Indeed, Obama believes that Islam is the epitome of righteous, humane principles, fully deserving of being admired and respected globally as a “Religion of Peace.”

In Obama’s mind, youthful memories of Morning calls to Muslim Prayer are more representative of Islam than distorted, exaggerated media events such as 9/11, the Boston Marathon attacks, deadly “Workplace violence” perpetrated by an unhinged Muslim in the military, and recent “setbacks” in Paris and Milan.

Sadly, our misguided president subscribes to the unrealistic notion that ISIS and Al-Qaeda, as well as other radical Islamic terrorist groups, can be assuaged by avoiding harsh criticisms and by taking specific actions to convince said thugs that Americans are sorry for misjudging them, and by replacing Islam-phobic US policies and procedures which impugn the glory and good of Allah and the Religion of Peace with “feel good,” carte blanche acceptance of all things Islamic and Muslim.

All of which is why our addled president is doubling down on his flawed and failed strategy, which he foolishly claims is working, and which involves shutting down GITMO, importing tens of thousands of Syrian refugees, despite official warnings that such a massive influx cannot be supported by essential vetting, and by implementation of the Iran nuclear “deal” which all but guarantees that the most prolific terrorist state in the world—-operated by the Islamic Mullahs of Iran—-will be allowed to obtain nuclear arms.

The big question: What more can Barack Obama do unilaterally to level the playing field between America and Islamic lunatics?

Perhaps Obama should issue an Executive Order to ban any and all public displays of the Christmas spirit, including scared music, holiday shopping, Christmas trees, bright lights, exchanging of gifts and Christmas cards, and other disrespectful behavior designed solely to mock Allah and the Prophet Mohammed?

Might such an unlawful decree placate Islamic extremists, at least until January 1?
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:new: :spy:

Listening to CNN this evening, a guest commentator also expects the real possibility of increased tensions and expansion of military options. He also used the term, WWIII !!!!!!! The Russian bear has shown repeated acts of aggression since Obama has taken office. The Russian bear was never dead, but has been roused from it’s state of hibernation, just as we are seeing prophecy moving forward at a rapid rate. Although it’s easy to be an alarmist, we must all certainly be aware that prophecy can accelerate at a rapid pace. At any given moment God could draw back His restraining hand and allow things to move forward.

UPDATE: Reports coming in now that the search and rescue helicopter sent in by Russia has just been shot down, unclear whether by rebels or Turkey themselves. Either way, Turkey has gotten themselves into a mess.

We all need to remember that they are a member of NATO, and if they invoke the clause, all NATO countries, including the US, are required to come to their aid and protect them. If Russia attacks Turkey in any capacity, we could be in WW3.

Not sure what will happen, but it all seems to be escalating.
Here is the link but no other news reports have confirmed this:

It will be interesting to see if Putin backs down or reacts strongly against Turkey. The problem he has is that Turkey is a part of NATO and an call for all 28 countries that have sign NATO agreement to come to one another,s aid in time of war.

Russia is listed as the 2nd strongest military in the world. However, 5 of the top 10 military’s in the world are members of NATO. US #1, England, France, Germany and #10 Turkey. I just do not think Putin wants to get tangled up in something that would directly lead to an all out war with NATO. More than likely, he will find something he can do to save face but not bring the whole of NATO against him.

I asked myself “Self, is Putin just enough of an old school KGB ‘motherland’ kinda guy to want to get tangled up fighting NATO if say the old ‘communist’ communities of say Iran, Cuba, China were in his corner and say maybe a really thankful member state of France had his back?”

I came up with a “yeah he is.”

It will be interesting.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Watching · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum