The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is the US Preparing to Launch a Nuclear Attack Against Russia and China
Topic Started: Jun 8 2014, 12:55 AM (2,015 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is the US Preparing to Launch a Nuclear Attack Against Russia and China?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/06/07/is-the-us-preparing-to-launch-a-nuclear-attack-against-russia-and-china/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-military-buildup-flights-syria-fears/

Russian cargo planes in Syria

Russian cargo planes flew through Iranian and Iraqi airspaces to reach Syria and unloaded large containers at Assad International Airport. I was thinking maybe they are preparing (very early stages) for the coming Ezekiel War?

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-china-idUSKCN0ZL030

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-so...-idUSKCN0ZL030

Chinese politicians getting the people ready for war...

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
China and Russia have no fear of the USA anymore. And do not forget these 2 nations have played military games together in the North Sea.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

China is strong. And they know that we are weak. Just read a book called Cyberstorm which was pretty scary. It could definitely happen though.

Is the lack of females why China is suddenly exerting it's strength? Or is it more that they want to rule the entire world?

I've never really thought too much about China, or China being a threat to the USA. I guess because most of the time what we hear on the news is about Middle East and terrorism.

This book I just read though, about China unleashing cyber attack on the USA, grinding everything to a halt here by hacking our internet (it does seem this country has become completely internet reliant with no back up system, old way we did it has become obsolete and impossible to go back to that old infrastructure and so if the net goes down so does this country). In the book China took over very easily and without any "war" at all. They did it by infiltrating our internet. Literally everything here in the USA requires the internet to work. The book I just read, fiction obviously, but pretty scary and seems to me like it could easily happen, not a drop of blood shed.... all due to the fact that we are so internet reliant.

Truly unsettling just how dependent we are on the internet. Everything... gas pipelines, water systems, the way food is transported throughout the US, social contact with each other and means to communicate with each other, our military and weapons/defense systems, our transportation systems from cars to airplanes to subways, hospitals and medical equipment and access to/distribution of medication... you name it.... and chances are it requires the internet to function. Even the AC in our house is hooked up to the internet in some way or another. I'm not a tech person so I don't understand, but our AC can be controlled from our mobiles, and it is somehow connected into cyberspace.

You are right about China, and the extreme disproportionate population. Everyone had to have a boy. It's horrible to think about what happened to all those poor little baby girls. I guess the lucky ones got adopted internationally.

China is not the only country to do it though. They were the only ones with the one child policy. But in much of the East (including India especially, and all the Middle Eastern/Asian countries), families don't want girls. My employer (who is Indian) has told me stories about how infant girls are left to starve and die, just wrapped up and deposited on a bench somewhere and abandoned and left to whatever their fate is. Some people run what they call businesses, where they will take in baby girls, but not from the goodness of their heart. They are brought up like a business commodity. Then when they hit 9-12 years old are prostituted out.

In all the Middle Eastern/Asian countries, is also better for the family to have boys because the boys stay with the family forever. The concept of family is much more extended than it is here in America. Sons not only carry on the family name, but they live with their parents, take care of them and support them in every way until death. If it is a daughter, her marriage usually arranged (like a business transaction, what is best for the 2 families, making them rise in their social/tribal hierarchy). Basically parents sell their daughters to the highest bidder, to the people with the best family name. The daughter then marries, completely leaving and disconnecting from her own family. Sometimes these transactions take place when the daughter's are still children. The male involved doesn't molest the child (though I'm sure it happens) but a child is ripped from the only family she knows at a very young age, is put into a new household, and treated as a slave. She never has much of anything to do with her family of birth ever again and is considered part of the husband's family. Because it's this way, parent's want many many boys (means they will be taken care of and family will become richer). Girls are more of a "temporary investment". They are raised (treated completely different from sons), the family of the daughter fetches the highest bride price they can get for her when the time comes, and pretty much the daughter is "sold" to the husband and his family to do with as they please.

It's very very sad. Sorry for going off topic.

China is very scary. And the USA, we've grown weaker and weaker over the years. We've put all our eggs into one basket that is the internet with no back up or Plan B. Due to our very lax immigration policies we are a nation of open borders, have been for quite some time now. It may be illegal by law, but none of those laws are enforced. China probably owns more of the USA than the USA does. We look like a strong country from the outside. But we are not. Countries we give millions and billions to are better off than we are, and we still continue to give them millions and billions. We used to be a force to be reckoned with. It's not been that way for a very long time though. We've been able to project an image like we are still very strong. But truly we are nothing more than a mirage in the desert.

Another country could knock us down and take us out so easily. It's because we are nothing but a hollow shell, a facade, an illusion that looks pretty formidable to the rest of the world, but will shatter into a million pieces the moment any tiny pebble is cast at us.

Up until the present, we've been fairly successful in fooling the world. Unfortunately though, the jig is up. The rest of the world isn't falling for the strong and invincible image the US projects anymore. They know that even though we look like Goliath, that they could knock us over with a feather.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/expert-north-korea-prepping-for-emp-attack-on-u-s/#!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

DO NOT PISSOFF CHINA!
May 19, 2016 - China is ready if US stirs up any conflict in South China Sea.
China claims an area of open ocean without legal merit, but Beijing continues to assert its right to the economically critical zone, and increasingly puts its claims in military terms.

Speaking to a small group of reporters in Beijing on Thursday, a high-ranking Chinese official made his warning clear: The United States should not provoke China in the South China Sea without expecting retaliation.

China is begging for a confrontation.
China is seriously, seriously dangerous. China thinks that America belongs to them And why not? The US government lists our land as collateral. They are making deals with the White Hut to make us slaves - providing their food and resources because they own deed.

Folks should be prepared to see war on our soil. The days of foreign wars thousands of miles from America are over. Very real possibility we could take casualties in our cities along the Eastern and Western coastlines.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3432177/posts

Russia-China attack America
The Russian president spoke to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A Voice (Jesus) said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America." Alaska; Minnesota; Florida. When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning. Each had a place already planned as a point of attack. WHEN will this happen, I asked. When the people start to fight against their govt, thats when Russia and China will attack.
Visions of Prophet Dumitru Duduman

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
S.China Sea
July 6, 2016 - Make no mistake - China is DIRECTLY THREATENING the U.S.A.
Beijing ready to confront USA if it intervenes in S.China Sea.
The American military build-up in the South China Sea in defiance of China’s interests.
China is WRONG, but the USA has no role in policing this dispute.
http://www.rt.com/news/349534-us-china-military-confrontation

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
China-Russia alliance
June 23, 2016 - America should fear this. Russian President Vladimir Putin praised the unprecedented current level of trust between Beijing and Moscow. Russia-China views are either very similar or coincide.

Putin noted the joint work in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and BRICS. Beijing-based SCO comprises China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan. India and Pakistan are expected to join.
The Russian President also welcomed cooperation on the Silk Road project.
http://www.rt.com/news/347879-putin-russia-china-alliance

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Beijing holds South China Sea drills
Oct 27, 2016 - Beijing holds surprise South China Sea drills in response to US patrol.
China navy drills in the South China Sea after USS Decatur guided-missile destroyer sailed through. China claimed the USS Decatur was trespassing and warned the US warship to leave.
https://www.rt.com/news/364249-china-naval-drills-south-sea

China unveils J-20 stealth fighter
Nov 1, 2016 - The Chinese J-20 stealth fighter had its first public showing at the Zhuhai air show in Guangdong province. Designed for long-rang operations, its exterior design and features resemble the US F-22 Raptor. Beijing also exhibited its new Y-20 heavy freight plane and is expected to show the paces of the AG-600, the largest naval surveillance plane of its kind. This shows China assumes a more assertive role in the region, especially in the South China and East China seas.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/...of-military-might?page=with:img-2

Putin wont forgive Clinton for targeting him in her campaign. Trump will invite Putin and China’s Xi Jinping for a summit to set a new world order and spheres of
influence.
http://debka.com/article/25751/Cl...-Trump-offer-diverse-ME-scenarios

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Endtime Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum