The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I Am Changing The Map Of The World ....by Maryam Ziadat
Topic Started: Oct 22 2014, 04:42 AM (822 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

sent by Dee Hoetmer

I AM CHANGING THE MAP OF THE WORLD by Maryam Ziadat
March 20th 2014

In the presence of the Lord on Tuesday, March 18th 2014, the Lord started talking to me from Habakkuk
1:5 saying

"Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.".

Pressing on in worship and prayer I got the sense that the Lord is going to shift and change governments. He will re-arrange the nations and the states within. Grouping and re- grouping, not only in organizations, churches but nations and governments as well. There will be changes even in the map of the world as we know it now. Some changes will come because of natural causes and others by means of governmental plans and purposes.

The Lord said : THE MAP OF THE WORLD IS GOING TO CHANGE AND IT WON'T BE THE WAY WE KNEW IT FOR SO LONG. He continued "SOME OF THE CHANGES ARE GOING TO BE CAUSED BY THE FORCES OF THE NATURE AND OTHERS BY GOVERNMENTAL PLANS AND STRATEGIES. I AM SOVEREIGN, THE LORD SAID, AND YOU MY PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HAVE REFUGES BENEATH MY WINGS. SELAH.

When you see these things taking place, don't be dismayed and ask where is God? I want you to rather stand still and ask me, Lord, what are you doing and I will tell you, says the Lord! Jer. 33:3

I Am the one who created heavens, earth and all what is beneath and in between. I AM the one who hovered over it and caused it to be formed this way. I AM sovereign and every thing move at my command. My friends shall know what I AM doing, I will not do a thing without telling my servants, the prophets. I AM the God of all sufficient and those who are mine will lack nothing.

Taken by surprise with what I heard I bowed down and started worshiping, debating it all with him, I saw an open vision, in the vision I saw the Lord Jesus on his throne Looking at the world's map, which was unfolded in front of him, he then started changing the borders on it working with a beautiful dark blue color which reminded me of the face of an ocean in a beautiful shinny day.

I saw a prophet, he was in sack clothes, holding a lamp in his right hand. Pondering what I was looking at, I heard the Lord saying "The eye is the light of the body and only by My Light you shall see. My spirit is the oil for your Lamp and it is all what you need to see. Matt. 6:22

The Lord said : Treasures will be found. Treasures that has been hidden for ages for this season. There are already purposes of use has been set for these treasures. So many will try to hide it but I will reveal it. Says the Lord

Then I heard the Lord saying it all over again and here is what he said : THE FORM OF THE EARTH THAT WE KNOW RIGHT NOW IS GOING TO BE CHANGED. GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY WHO IS GOING TO DO IT. SOME CHANGES WILL COME BY REASONS OF NATURE AND OTHERS BY REASONS OF GOVERMENTAL POLICES, STRATEDGIES AND PLANS. DON'T ALLOW THESE THINGS TO FOOL YOU INTO THINKING IT IS THIS KING OR THAT PRESIDENT. I AM SOVERGIN AND ALL WILL BE TO ACHIEVE MY PURPOSES AND PLANS. I TOLD YOU THROUGH MY PROPHETS WHAT I AM WILL BE DOING IN THE END-TIMES. NONE OF MY WORDS WILL BE IN VAIN. REMINDING YOU OF ALL OF THIS I WILL ADD, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN OR HIS DESCENDANTS IN NEED? PONDER ON THIS MY PEOPLE AND GROW UP IN STRENGTH BELIEVING THAT IT IS ME THE I AM AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE. SELAH!.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Predictive/Warnings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum