The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2 Cor 1:3-4 by Clark Thompson
Topic Started: Feb 24 2015, 07:37 PM (674 Views)
clark thompson
[ * ]
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found.

4 Through all our troubles we can find comfort in Him. By our finding comfort we can help others find comfort as well. We can help others who go thru because of what we have been thru, God sometimes allows us to go thru things simply so we can help others and help them find comfort in Him as we did during our troubles.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:goodpost:
Be encouraged this very moment in time. Your life lately has been filled with so much anguish and disappointment. However, I have dispatched specialty and anointed angels to come encourage and restore you. You have become very sensitive to discord in relationships. You see family issues that have robbed the full joy God intends. Even issues in your church have been challenging. But all of this will be supernaturally remedied, made whole again and fully restored. I am now working beside and within you to accomplish what to you is impossible. :e216:

slybelvedere
[ * ]
" Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found." 1 & 2 Corinthians are probably some of my favorite Bible books.

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
clark thompson
Feb 24 2015, 07:37 PM
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Comfort I found in the mercy of the Lord which is found in Jesus, He blesses us by His mercy, without it no true blessings or comfort is found.

4 Through all our troubles we can find comfort in Him. By our finding comfort we can help others find comfort as well. We can help others who go thru because of what we have been thru, God sometimes allows us to go thru things simply so we can help others and help them find comfort in Him as we did during our troubles.
:goodpost:
Be encouraged this very moment in time. Your life lately has been filled with so much anguish and disappointment. However, I have dispatched specialty and anointed angels to come encourage and restore you. You have become very sensitive to discord in relationships. You see family issues that have robbed the full joy God intends. Even issues in your church have been challenging. But all of this will be supernaturally remedied, made whole again and fully restored. I am now working beside and within you to accomplish what to you is impossible. :e216:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bible Studies and Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum