The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Inventing the Wheel!
Topic Started: Apr 17 2015, 10:42 PM (629 Views)
Gold
[ * ]
I was having a hard time at work :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: with a new computer program we are required to use. We were given minimal training - there are many kinks in it - and YET we are supposed to produce more than the old system which was relatively straight forward.

For two weeks now my eyes have been killing me because the magnifcation is bad on this new software! Oh yeah you can magnify things but then you lose productivity! We are now going behind somebody else's work, working on the same stuff. I see what they are doing = they are just not bothering to magnify (because it takes too much time) yet the work is full of errors. Which in some cases you have to correct or the error falls on you.

I started to pray harder for deliverance if the Lord wants me to keep this job! :Idontknow: Sometimes it's asking the right question to get your answer (in a logical way), phrasing is important - bc you know what you mean, others may not! And then it's a matter of timing! The right person who has your answer is waiting in the wing - but you have to connect - and sometimes that takes time.

Basically, life in the material is a bunch of politics! People covet their work, knowlege and don't want it to be easy for you. They want YOU TO INVENT THE WHEEL! The Lord wants you to WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER! They have the answers but too often don't want to SHARE! Granted there are times that is not the case and they are just bogged down.

Prayers will be answered - Patience is part of the process. And of course stay in Peace! Things are incubating for you - Just as Peace (my adopted Dove) sits patiently on her nest for the eggs under her to develop and mature, so we too can learn from nature to wait. Anticpate and wait!

God want us to go beyond Inventing The Wheel! We have the Mind of Christ~! All things... are possible!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:thumbsup: Gold :goodpost:

I can talk, pray, chat for a couple hours today......later......loey :JesusIsLord:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prayer Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum