The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Truth vs. Fact?
Topic Started: May 18 2015, 09:48 PM (935 Views)
Gold
[ * ]
The fact is blah blah blah... you fill in the blanks - It's usually the negative worldly thing. In fact right after a victory, why is it you get an attack? All of sudden facts come up to rebuke your victory in the Lord???

But TRUTH supercedes Fact -

Psalm 33:4 - For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in TRUTH.

Proverbs 3:3 - Let not mercy and TRUTH forsake thee; bind them about thy neck, write them upon the tablet of thine heart.

So what is a FACT? According to the world's dictionaries it is:
Truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:

Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Something said to be true or supposed to have happened:

Why should it even matter what the difference is between Fact and Truth? It matters!! Because the world will give you their truth based on the world's facts - the physical evidence the 3D observations - But Christians are In the world and not OF it, so the Facts will often be used by the enemy to defeat or derail a mission or project or TRUTH of God - For example: Jesus was crucified and died that is a FACT - But the Truth is Jesus died and Rose from the dead and lives for evermore!!!

God's works are done in TRUTH - The word Fact isn't even mentioned in the bible - but Truth is all over. Whose words will you believe God's truth or man's truth based on earth facts.
God's Truth relies on Faith - to believe - The world's truth does not - it is what it is.

I am choosing to rely on Truth and not Facts for continual victory in my circumstances. God's Truth will Change the world's facts! Prayer and belief will change facts! Facts often leave room for error! In God's truth lies no error!

While this is sounding contradictory or paradoxical it is NOT. All said & done: Stand on God's Truth - not the world's Facts! Whatever you are going through let Faith birth Truth! This has ministered to me because I am relying on God's truth over man's facts right now to get a total victory in a situation for a Great Testimony! Remeber without the Test there's just the monies! But the Test is something to pass or fail! I choose to pass this test! How about you??? Take your tool box out and use it! (The Word of God is the tool box).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gold
May 18 2015, 09:48 PM
The fact is blah blah blah... you fill in the blanks - It's usually the negative worldly thing. In fact right after a victory, why is it you get an attack? All of sudden facts come up to rebuke your victory in the Lord???

But TRUTH supercedes Fact -

Psalm 33:4 - For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in TRUTH.

Proverbs 3:3 - Let not mercy and TRUTH forsake thee; bind them about thy neck, write them upon the tablet of thine heart.

So what is a FACT? According to the world's dictionaries it is:
Truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:

Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

Something said to be true or supposed to have happened:

Why should it even matter what the difference is between Fact and Truth? It matters!! Because the world will give you their truth based on the world's facts - the physical evidence the 3D observations - But Christians are In the world and not OF it, so the Facts will often be used by the enemy to defeat or derail a mission or project or TRUTH of God - For example: Jesus was crucified and died that is a FACT - But the Truth is Jesus died and Rose from the dead and lives for evermore!!!

God's works are done in TRUTH - The word Fact isn't even mentioned in the bible - but Truth is all over. Whose words will you believe God's truth or man's truth based on earth facts.
God's Truth relies on Faith - to believe - The world's truth does not - it is what it is.

I am choosing to rely on Truth and not Facts for continual victory in my circumstances. God's Truth will Change the world's facts! Prayer and belief will change facts! Facts often leave room for error! In God's truth lies no error!

While this is sounding contradictory or paradoxical it is NOT. All said & done: Stand on God's Truth - not the world's Facts! Whatever you are going through let Faith birth Truth! This has ministered to me because I am relying on God's truth over man's facts right now to get a total victory in a situation for a Great Testimony! Remeber without the Test there's just the monies! But the Test is something to pass or fail! I choose to pass this test! How about you??? Take your tool box out and use it! (The Word of God is the tool box).
:bump:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Testimonies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum