The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Throne Room Encounters Releasing New Sounds Of Freedom And Shockwaves Of Love By Lana Vawser
Topic Started: Jun 26 2015, 05:54 AM (1,128 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Dearly Beloved:
You are waiting in line, for the right timing to come to the throne room. In the mean time, I AM enduing you with My sabbath rest in My Words. And your loved one shall join you and take his place in line along with you.
“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.” (Rev 4:1-2 KJV)
Posted Image
I want you to know today that My grace is sufficient for you no matter what you are going through. I AM standing with you and I AM your grace and strength. Let ME lift you up today and hold you in MY loving arms. I will bring you through each test and trial and give you wisdom to conquer and overcome every obstacle. You are an over comer and My grace is sufficient for this day. Praise ME for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Cor. 12:9[/url]

Beloved, I am uncovering deep wells of revelation. There are spiritual things that you have desired to have a greater understanding of, but that you have not been in a position to receive until now. You have come through a time of instruction and preparation that will make the way for you to see clearly the things you have longed to grasp. Rejoice, says the Lord.
“If My people would sit and be still, (the words most hate to hear because the world’s busyness demands their attention) then they would hear from heaven and I would, as promised, heal their land. It is ‘My people who are called by My name’ that need to humble themselves, seek My face, turn from their wicked ways, then I will fulfill what is written. (See 2 Chronicles 7:14) I urge you to urge others to seek My face and hear My plans, not man’s. You are in the world, but not of it.

“Arise, My children! Arise in the love and well-being of your Father. Arise in My peace. Arise in My goodness and the bold meekness of My strength. Arise and fulfill your destiny in this day and hour.”
Your loving Abba
:Jesusiscoming:

THRONE ROOM ENCOUNTERS RELEASING NEW SOUNDS OF FREEDOM AND SHOCKWAVES OF LOVE by Lana Vawser
This morning I saw an invitation from heaven for the people of God to move into deeper throne room encounters. Deeper encounters with the Father heart of God. I saw the throne and around the throne was the most beautiful river of rushing waters. These waters had every colour of the rainbow in it, and the walls were covered in hundreds upon hundreds of jewels. The Glory of the Lord was emanating from Him onto these jewels and they were releasing bright colourful light all around the room.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Lord was inviting His people into the rivers. Into this place of deeper comfort, deeper peace, deeper rest for mind, body and soul. A place of deeper revelation of the promises of His heart.
As many of the people of God began to step in, I saw a crossover into "rest" taking place in the minds and hearts of people. I then saw what looked like guitar strings in their minds and hearts. But many of these strings were tangled, and many of the “mind strings” and “heart strings” were not joined together. I could feel the heart of God that He wanted the mind and heart to move in “one accord” with His heart. When these ‘mind strings’ and ‘heart strings’ were joined together, a new sound of His heart would be released through His people.
So many of these ‘mind strings’ and ‘hearts strings’ were tangled and many of the people of God were feeling constant “mind chatter”, constant “torment of heart”. Circumstances and the enemy were taking strings of the ‘mind and heart’ and beginning to pull them. Pull them in one direction or the other and I wondered why the enemy and circumstances had the ‘permission’ to do this.
Suddenly the verse came to me “Keep my words, and treasure my commandments within you. Keep my commandments and live, and my teaching as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.” – Proverbs 7:1-3
I sensed there was an issue of “focus” that was happening for many. Where focus had been placed upon the battle, focused had been placed upon the ‘negative’ or the ‘lack of breakthrough’. Focus had been stolen by distraction, and what many of the people of God were ‘focusing’ on, they were receiving more of and it was giving the enemy ‘legal rights’.
I then heard the Lord say “Many through weariness and discouragement have forgotten about the power of renewing their mind. Many through weariness and discouragement have forgotten to keep their eyes on Me and My Word constantly on their hearts and before their eyes. What My people focus on, so will they become. And as these jewels on the walls in here that you see, that are shining brightly as they are reflecting My Glory, so it is with My people. As they spend more time with Me, focused on Me, My Word on their hearts and before their eyes, they will shine all the more brightly for Me.”
I then saw Jesus begin to minister to each one of His people who were weary as they floated in the rivers before the throne. He was in the waters with them, and they held hands floating around the throne and simply the love, kindness and goodness of His presence was leading His people into deeper repentance. A “turning away” from lies, a “change of mind” was happening by just BEING WITH HIM!!!!!! Without Him saying a word, a GREAT EXCHANGE was happening from HIS heart to theirs. Suddenly these “strings” began to untangle. The “strings” of the “mind and heart” were suddenly unravelling and beginning to connect mind and heart. Strings of the mind and heart were being perfectly joined together in “one accord”.
I then heard the Lord say “One accord, a NEW CHORD.” The people of God were floating in the rivers of the Spirit and deeper revelation. Revelation of HIS PROMISES that are His heart for His people.
Joy and peace filled my heart as I watched an alignment of “head knowledge” become “heart truth” and a greater alignment with the heart of God was releasing a NEW SOUND.
A NEW CHORD of heaven into their lives that was releasing freedom, and vibrating into the earth with
Posted ImagePosted ImageSHOCKWAVES of HIS LOVE.Posted ImagePosted Image
Pay attention to what you are focusing on. There is an invitation for you into the rivers of God that are flowing around the throne to receive greater revelation of His promises. Do not let anything distract you from keeping your face towards Him as a flint and His Word before your eyes and on your heart. What you focus on you will become and will release to others.
A DEEP calibration and fine-tuning of mind and heart is happening right now in the Spirit as the people of God cry out for encounters with His heart. Head and heart are connecting. Alignments of truth. Deeper alignment of our minds and hearts with His heart. Breakthrough is happening. Freedom is happening. A new chord, a new sound is being released into your life bringing you freedom and healing, and vibrating a new sound into your world and areas of influence with SHOCKWAVES of HIS LOVE that will suddenly AWAKEN people to Him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
A Golden Covenant Ring Made of Living Stones

Doug Patterson

I am calling My people to assemble together for a
Divine Purpose. Many of you are looking for the
fulfillment of your vision. The whole picture will
come together but it will be like a puzzle. Each
piece of the puzzle is going to be gathered and put
into a box. These pieces are like fine nuggets of
gold. Put them in a box but don't try to create the
whole picture with only a few pieces of the puzzle.
Gather them all together, and then ask for the help of
My Holy Spirit to bring the whole picture together.
You will then see the completion of that vision that I
have given you.

You are to be even as fine stones, living stones,
precious jewels. I will take all of the golden
nuggets, all the pieces and put them in My melting pot
and I will pour out a Golden Covenant Ring. For you
are My living stones, My diamonds, My rubies, My
sapphires and I place you within the setting of this
golden band. For I am creating a covenant ring for My
Son, and it shall declare that He is in relationship
with His Bride.

Allow Me to keep leading, directing, and guiding you
to go forward in the things that I have decreed will
come to pass. Discouragement will wash away in a
moment and new fire will spring forth. Many of these
past visions will come into a new light as you see
them as an important part of this puzzle. You will
arise and go forward in freedom and liberty. Receive
everything that I am giving out, for you are My
delight.

The Gold is created by the faith and the commitment in
the heart of My people, as they have heard the
promises of God. They have trusted and moved out in
faith, action and sacrifice to fulfill their call and
destiny. They have achieved nuggets of gold that are
precious to them. These are the things that God has
promised and that they have held tightly to. They have
also held them loosely knowing that they belong to the
Lord.

I have assembled and gathered all of these people
together and then asked them to place all the gold in
this Melting Pot. It is the FIRE and the GLORY of
GOD, the LION OF JUDAH and the RUSHING RIVER It is
all of these things together melting and merging the
ministries, the gifts and the callings of all the
different people across the nations.

This golden ring that has been formed is purified and
cleansed with the intense heat. All the dross and the
hay, wood and stubble has been burned out of it. It
is pure, transparent gold. In humility all of the
people have stood back and said, "Lord it's so
beautiful." I have reached down, picked them up, and
created a pattern of excellence with these jewels and
diamonds as I have positioned them in the setting of
the golden ring.

Having it tucked away and cared for by the Holy
Spirit; I put the ring on a scarlet pillow adjacent to
the Throne. The Spirit is waiting for the time and
the season when I will speak and say, "Take this ring
and present it to My Son for the Marriage is about to
happen." The Holy Spirit accompanied by ministering
angels blowing brass and golden trumpets will set a
procession in place. They will march towards Jesus
holding up this scarlet pillow with this glistening
ring, the diamonds and jewels of His people placed
into the setting. It is shining with the brilliance
of the light of God. Jesus will then slip the ring
upon his own finger and stand to his feet declaring,
"It is time to get My bride."

Isaiah 61: 10b
...as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments and as
a bride adorms herself with jewels.

1 Peter 2:5
You also, as living stones, are being built up a
spiritual house, a holy priesthood,
to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God
through Jesus Christ.

Doug & Linda Patterson on FB
www.facebook.com/ShekinahRestorationCentre

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
I am riding on the waves of the seas, and I am coming like a mighty tsunami

with My LOVE and POWER

:Jesusiscoming:
Step into your new season with Me, turning the key that opens the heavens over your life, bringing the flow of heaven’s power to earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Here is the revelation and the sign of the time and the season
we are walking right into.

The
Kingdom
of
God
is about to break out in a fashion that no one can grasp.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Imagine being held in the arms of a loving father who cares about your every need! This is hard for some because they never experienced this type of love, but I am here to tell you that I am the Father that you never had. I have the love to give you that you have never experienced before; an unconditional love not earned by your conduct or performance.
:e177: Posted Image :e177:
Once that you have become a son or daughter of Mine you are in My arms forever! Nothing can ever separate you from My love; neither death or life, or power or principality, nothing! So I call you to My side, and ask you to let down your guard, and allow My love to flow into your heart. Allow yourself to just bask in My love so that I can heal you, and renew you, refresh you, invigorate you, and bring you to life once again!

Beloved, examine and enumerate the issues that are a concern to you. Then, deliberately release them to Me, with faith in knowing that I will bring those things to completion in perfect order; just as I am also revealing those things in you that must come to justice and correction, says the Lord. Do not despise this time of sanctification and purification.
Psalms 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

June 26, 2015. You have the blessing of the Lord. Your salvation is the greatest spiritual blessing you can ever receive. Nothing you ever experience will make you richer than to have your salvation, full and free. You have been eternally blessed simply by the grace of God. The Lord intends to give you increase in every area of your life. And He does all of this without putting extra burdens or sorrow on you. It is His intent to bless you so you can be a blessing to many people.
Proverbs 10:22 (KJV) “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” Ras Robinson

June 26, 2015. Something is not quite right. You don’t know exactly what’s wrong, but it doesn’t feel right. You took immediate measures, hoping it would not be a big deal. You are right. Something is wrong, but you aren’t to worry or be overly concerned about it. The problem will be found and it will be fixed. You will learn from this what to do in the future. Someone will soon be on the scene who will show you and tell you what to do. Be at peace and trust in Me.
John 14:27 (NIV) “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” Bev Robinson

June 26, 2015. You have reached a critical point in your life; you are at a place where some necessary actions need to be taken. You know what’s at stake, yet you are avoiding the issues like the plague. Fear has overtaken you. Doubt has crept into you mind. What was once a mole hill has turned into a mountain in your eyes. Humble yourself before Me and realize I AM the one in control of your circumstances. Trust Me with your intimate matters. Relinquish your will and know My plans are just.
Proverbs 16:9 (NASB) “The mind of man plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.” Kevin Robinson

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
2015Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe

http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/
daughterofz@ymail.com

I have been looking through My garden and I see great and mighty wheat, awesome and strong sheaves, and I say to you this morning, hold your head up high for I Am not finished with you yet. I Am doing a mighty, mighty work on the inside and I Am separating, and I Am refining you so that you might be bolder, so that you might be stronger, so that you might be food and provision for the famine ahead, so that men and women might come to you, and receive food from Me, you will be a sustainer for many. They will see Me and they will know God, for My light in you will draw the hungry and thirsty. I will be mighty in the midst of you. I will be strong in the midst of you for you are My wheat, and My sheaves, you are My fruit. I have placed a special anointing on you, one that you have never known before, because you will not be moved to the right nor to the left. I say you will stand strong and your roots will go down deeper and deeper still. You
will keep flowing and growing until a mighty rushing force will come forth from you, something supernatural you have been asking me for, something supernatural you have been crying out for.

For I Am your Father and I keep every promise to you, and I watch over My Word to do it in your life, you just wait and see. I Am faithful to My Word to do it just for you because you have kept my promises irregardless of what you are going through. I will remain faithful to you, faithful as I promised in My Word, if you look and see you will understand, I Am always faithful, I Am always good, and I Am always kind. I Am watching over My Word for you right now and I will do it, yes, I will. All I need for you to do is trust Me, all I need for you to do is depend upon Me and you will see a supernatural Father like you have never known before. I will be bread for you and I will sustain you in ways that I have reserved for all who fear Me.

"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." (Phil. 1:6)
"Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it." (1 Thess. 5:24)
"The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." (Ps. 25:14)

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBa0Dw0N3M&feature=related

Posted Image

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum