The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lisen!
Topic Started: Aug 25 2015, 11:59 PM (855 Views)
Gold
[ * ]
Yeah Jesus - thank you so much :wub: - Since my last post I am happy :P :P to report I only take insulin 1x a day every other day! Soon I will not have to take it at all! Mom checks the sugar in my blood every day and it is becoming more normal! I feel so good I sleep better and I love to eat my meals!

I eat a little bit - except when I am starving I gulp food down - then I look up at mom for her to give me tuna! I love tuna! I really have her trained to give me tuna in my food. ;)

I felt so happy :banana2: the other night I went outside without permission. I know it was naughty, but I just had to! Mom noticed the door was open and got worried about me - I just go through the dog door and in the back yard the fence is real high - besides I don't have front claws and I can't really climb. Anyway she got mad at my brother, Logan, for letting me slip by - I heard her yell for me - I got really scared! I flew through the dog door crying - I need my mom - I love her! I really don't want her mad at me! What good is that? :unsure: :unsure: I let her know I was sorry!

Just remember to be good and say you're sorry - and you'll get tuna a lot like me!
Better than that, you get healed by Jesus!
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another :new: , and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Luv Lola Tiki :rapture:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Lola,

Luv your posts! But, I love salmon!
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gold
[ * ]
Hi kitty you are pretty!
luv from lola
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Silver
Aug 27 2015, 12:06 PM
Hi Lola,

Luv your posts! But, I love salmon!
Posted Image
Gold, ty4 late nite prayer-chat.... :praying:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pet Parents · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum