The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Consider the Lillies (walking by FAITH/not by Sight; Strategic Unexpected Changes
Topic Started: Dec 29 2015, 06:30 AM (811 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Many of you, My people, have become disoriented because of extraordinary activity around you or in your own lives. Sometimes it seems like you have become fragmented or separated from your spiritual convictions. Now is the time to quiet yourself,
Posted Image
reconnect with Me, and reactivate your faith, says the Lord. When you do that, you will be able to access by faith the grace that you need to continue on with confidence that I am with you.
Romans 5:2 through whom [Jesus] also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

DIVINE INTERRUPTIONS
December 29, 2015
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=52762&PN=1
I felt the Lord say that there are some divine surprises wrapped up in interruptions of plans and day to day activity. Don’t rush ahead in dismissing what seems like a curveball, interruption or something that is causing you to stop and look in another direction to where you are headed for a moment. For some huge catalytic springboards are being opened up to the people of God to propel them further forward, with greater acceleration, promotion, blessing and provision from the most unexpected places.
I felt such a strong sense in these divine interruptions that they are so strategic. They are pivotal moments where God shows up unexpectedly and changes your life forever.
It’s a time to lean in closer to His heart, sensing and seeing the move of His Spirit. You will see His smile of favour upon you through many things that seem like ‘interruptions’ but they are actually divine set ups to see you soar further, higher and wider than you originally thought you would.
What looks like an interruption in many cases that may cause a change of direction, look for His handprint and whisper in the interruption and in many cases you will see it’s actually an upgrade for you into your destiny and long awaited breakthrough.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
A canopy of rest.
Come let us sit in the garden of lilies.
We spend time together.

:Jesusiscoming:

Song of Solomon 6:2-3 My beloved has gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed his flock in the gardens, and to gather lilies. 3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feeds his flock among the lilies.

Matthew 6:27-29 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take you thought for clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Beloved, rise above fear and dread by way of reminding yourself that I will bring you through your current complex dilemma and perplexity. I will give you wisdom and direction and bring people into your life who can help you through this difficulty. But, you must stand in the firm belief that I am with you and for you. Refuse to give into despair and discouragement. Establish your heart in absolute faith, says the Lord, with no doubting.

James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways

I am with you. Walking with Me.
:e177:

[Lord I like that!]
:okay: :JesusIsLord:
Come close to Me and yield to My intentions.
Posted Image
Trust Me for I am your great escape as I transport you from nation to nation for yes, this is the time and the hour for My great power to fall! So I call you to My side because I love you. I prepared you through the fire because you are totally Mine. No time has ever been wasted since you came to know and love Me. Everything you’ve gone through has been for the purpose of preparing you for this final hour! Some have had financial burdens, and others have had trials in their physical body where they have learned that without a shadow of doubt they know that I will heal them, and now they can use this same faith to set others free from infirmity, from the spirit of death, from cancers, from tumors, from leprosy, and any other plague from the enemy.

“I want to raise up an army that wherever they go, they will leave Paradise behind them.”

“Those who I will allow into the Millennium age of Christ are those people whose heart is already paradise. They will make the earth again a Paradise.”

Song of Solomon 4:13-14 Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; henna, with spikenard, 14 Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, self-control: against such there is no law.

Starting the New Year off right is critically important. Success and prosperity will come this year because you will make God’s word uppermost in importance. You will meditate on it continuously. One important change for you is to always have your mouth full of His word. Speak His word with the faith He has given you. Your goal is to do everything according to the word of God. This will come through gifts of wisdom and obedience. I give the wisdom and you provide the obedience. In this way, you, yourself, will make your way successful and prosperous.
Joshua 1:8 (NASB) “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.”

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

Restoration Day 8: Child-Like Faith!
by Chuck Pierce

God has to restore our child-like Faith. One morning I asked the Lord to increase my measure of faithFaith concerning all I was involved in. That same day I was on my way down to South Texas to lead a revival meeting. While I was preparing to leave, my son Daniel came to me and said, “Daddy, when you’re in South Texas, I believe God wants you to bring me back a parrot.”

Chuckling at him, I replied, “Daniel, parrots cost $1,500. Why don’t you go ask the Lord if He really wants you to have a parrot? If He does, He’ll get one for you.” Accepting my statement, Daniel darted out of the room. About 10 minutes later, he returned and flatly declared, “Daddy, I asked the Lord about my parrot, and He said He wants me to have one.” I could not believe it. What could I say? I left, shaking my head and wondering if I had somehow taught him to manipulate what he was hearing from God.

When I arrived in South Texas, I told the couple I was staying with about my conversation with Daniel. The man and I just laughed it off. But the wife looked at me and said, “Parrots fly over the border from Mexico through here all the time.” I looked at her and wondered what that had to do with anything. We could never catch a wild parrot. I got up at 5:00 the next morning for my quiet time. In the middle of my devotions, I heard something outside. As I looked out my window, I saw that the woman had set up a cage in a nearby tree and was down on her knees praying. I wondered if I had somehow led this woman into total delusion. Did she expect a wild parrot to just walk into the cage? Snickering, I returned to my quiet time. Later that morning I led a big prayer meeting, all filled with faithFaith.

The following morning I got up for my quiet time again. This time I was in deep prayer for a major ministry — the very thing for which I needed faithFaith. Again, I heard something outside. I opened my window and looked to see this woman shutting the door of the cage. Inexplicably, a large, beautiful parrot had flown into the yard and walked into the waiting cage all on its own! I looked up at the Lord and said, “Lord, I am in bad trouble for my lack of faithFaith.” And it just felt like He agreed with me.

That day, the Lord began to speak into my heart and say, “Your borders are too narrow. But I can cross your borders, I can bring the supply that’s needed. If you will have faithFaith as a child, I will release that which you need in this hour.” Today that parrot sits in my house. I can’t look at it without being reminded of God’s supply in the face of childlike faithFaith. I encourage you that no matter where you are in life, God has a plan to increase your measure of faithFaith!

Blessings,
Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries
Email: chuckp@glory-of-zion.org

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
I HEARD THE FATHER CALL US HIS FAITHFUL FIREWALKERS.....
HE IS OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF
WE MAY HAVE LOST SOME BATTLES
BUT, WE WIN THE WAR
LET HIM MAKE YOU A WINNER

Posted Image
You WILL emerge from the hindrances, and land on solid ground. For I AM the ROCK.
Posted Image

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
http://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/what-the-lord-is-saying-today-december-2015/

December 29, 2015. A difficult win you have long sought after is about to happen. In the mean time you are suffering through a time of tribulations and tests. This development has been hard for you to bear. Somehow, you realize these tribulations are to strengthen you for times ahead. You must not look to the left or the right. Focus straight ahead and fix your eyes on the high prize of emulating Jesus. Wait patiently on the coming win.
1 Corinthians 9:24 (NLT) “Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!” Ras Robinson

December 29, 2015. A new understanding and demonstration of who I AM and what I do will soon happen. You have been learning for a long time, and at times have experienced what is coming. But this is different. It will not be sporadic; it will stay. There are others also who long to see these things happen. Don’t let your mind go to where it hasn’t happened. Fill your mind and heart with when this has happened. Believe Me.
Romans 8:6 (NASB) “For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace.” Bev Robinson

December 29, 2015. I AM starting something new in your heart. What I AM bringing your way is something very refreshing. You should know that what you are about to experience is something beyond what you have ever heard about or seen before. Much like a revival awakening in someplace abroad, you will understand new realms of My glory in ways far beyond what your spirit can imagine or know. Get ready to experience My fullness in newness.
Isaiah 43:19 (NLT) “For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.” Kevin Robinson

-------------------

Quote:

December 30, 2015. This is a season of competition for the winning prize. That prize is priceless. The stakes are high. Does it really matter who wins? Yes, it certainly does. Once you believe in that priceless prize, the game is on. You must train, sacrifice and set your will to win at any cost. In the realm of the Christian, winning someone to salvation in Christ is the prize. The devil fights against you. You will win!
1 Corinthians 9:24 (GW) “Don’t you realize that everyone who runs in a race runs to win, but only one runner gets the prize? Run like them, so that you can win.” Ras Robinson

December 30, 2015. Blessings are awaiting. In fact they are piling up. There is no earthly reason for you to expect what is coming. You knew the need was ahead, but it wasn’t eminent. Stop and assess what happens. I AM showing you that you don’t have to get to the bottom before you change. I AM teaching you that you don’t have to go from need to need, but instead go from glory to glory. Walk in faith. Watch what comes.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (NASB) “But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.” Bev Robinson

December 30, 2015. I have created passion just for you. In your innermost being is the desire to be loved. Though some may not recognize its fruit and thus turn to counterfeit lookalikes, passion is the hunger mechanism that drives your very core being. It is passion that ignites and invigorates your soul. It has been and forever will be the driving force that changes the world. Use the passion which I have placed within you and thirst for Me.
Psalms 84:2 (AMP) “My soul (my life, my inner self) longs for and greatly desires the courts of the Lord; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.” Kevin Robinson

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rso-Yjl69nQ
Consider the lilies
the Gaithers

It’s a time to lean in closer to His heart, sensing and seeing the move of His Spirit. You will see His smile of favour upon you through many things that seem like ‘interruptions’ but they are actually divine set ups to see you soar further, higher and wider than you originally thought you would.
What looks like an interruption in many cases that may cause a change of direction, look for His handprint and whisper in the interruption and in many cases you will see it’s actually an upgrade for you into your destiny and long awaited breakthrough.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum