The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
No Limitations! Lucy Retrieves!
Topic Started: Apr 6 2016, 11:40 PM (582 Views)
Gold
[ * ]
:P Lucy likes rubber bands and strings! She even steals them from the table top or gets into drawers - her eyes are on the prize!

Tonight I found a shoe string and tied the ends together and showed her a new toy - and threw it a few feet - she likes this game and retrieves bringing it back to me to throw again! We play a while and she boxes at the swinging string! I see she left it in the living room and I go to the bedroom to begin a post -

Now here is Lucy at my feet with her retrieved shoestring - it's hers and she has carried it from room to room - I look down a while later and it is no where to be found in this room - where has it gone - Lucy knows!

Leviticus 20:24Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.

Possess what is yours! Seek out that which is hidden away! Pursue the prize! Good things are coming your way!

PS - I think I am a servant in my own house! Is this what it takes to attain Gold???
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:thumbsup: TY Gold! Glad my LoeyLuci is doing better! Our prayers R being answered! TY Jesus! Glory came down at the wedding 2-day = a;nother answer2prayer! This is the real fun as we continue to claim all those in rooms of darkness! Come2 the light....in Jesus name
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · What this Forum is about. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum