The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
David Wilkerson - In One Hour Everything is Going to Change | Must Hear
Topic Started: Nov 9 2016, 02:34 PM (746 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUG4ZTy25s&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

David Wilkerson - In One Hour Everything is Going to Change | Must Hear
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Dear onesPosted Image
I understand the loads you are carrying in life. I understand how complicated your life is when it comes to making decisions and trying to keep the right balance in the right place, in the right time, in the right path! As you continue to give me your burdens and grant Me access to carry them, I have great JOY in helping you lighten your load. I will impart to you My same joy as you start getting rid of the excess and make your load lighter and lighter! Let go, simplify, delegate, unclutter; give all to Me dear one! I want you to walk in freedom and I AM all about carrying you and carrying your burdens.
Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain you: he shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rW2qLaeu0
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow (Thomas Ken Doxology)
:e190: :sunface: :e190: :sunface: :e190: :sunface:

This morning I had a vision and I saw chains around many of God’s people’s feet. What I noticed about these chains is that they were LONG and they were were a HEAVY WEIGHT to drag around.

Instantly, I knew that they “chains” represented “areas of struggle” on multiple levels. Physical, emotional, spiritual and mental where there has been an “affliction” (google defines it as: the state of being in pain. “poor people in great affliction” synonyms:suffering, distress, pain, trouble, misery, wretchedness, hardship, misfortune, adversity, sorrow, torment, tribulation, woe, cross to bear, thorn in one’s flesh/side) of sorts that has been with them for years upon years. A weight that has been in their lives that has just refused to move. No matter what they have done, or how much they have prayed, it has felt like the chain just got ‘heavier’ instead of breaking.

Suddenly I saw the words change. They went from:

LONG, WEIGHTED, CHAINS

to

LONG AWAITED CHANGE

For many it has been a long journey, and the chains of the WAIT have been WEIGHTY in heaviness but take heart those long WEIGHTY chains are about to turn the LONG AWAITED CHANGE OF BREAKTHROUGH!!!!! Chains were breaking everywhere!!! God is breaking LONG battles with afflictions and bringing healing, restoration, freedom, provision and increase through radical breakthrough in Jesus name. No more “pauses”, no more “stops”, no more going round and round and round the same mountain, THIS is the season for breakthrough of LONG BATTLES with afflictions of many kinds as the people of God have remained positioned.

I then saw another line appear…

WEIGHTY – THE AREAS WHERE THESE CHAINS HAVE HELD YOU DOWN ARE NOW BEING TURNED AS YOU MOVE INTO BREAKTHROUGH TO YOU STEPPING FURTHER INTO “WEIGHTY” AUTHORITY TO GO OUT AND RELEASE BREAKTHROUGH AND IMPARTATIONS TO OTHERS. As you go, you will be healed.

Silver
Assistant Admin
:bump:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Audio and Audio Sermons · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum