The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
( -.-)Logan Invites U 2 A Housewarming (featuring wine & cheese)
Topic Started: May 13 2017, 05:02 PM (587 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Silver
May 13 2017, 05:02 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote:

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8171999/1/#new
The Lord Is Leading Many Into A Room Called “delight”

The waters have found a new channel. The
waters wash away the sickness and sorrow.
Your testimony
affirms the blood that atones for your sin. Wearied warriors have
found strength in running to the giver of new life. You are free.
The greatness of our God is a current that charges the vision and
affirms your identity Good things are in your destiny. Healing
matches your move toward the stirring. Get up. The door is open for
you to walk through. Reach out for the sustenance given from your
intimacy and praise of Jesus. Good reports are your reward. You are
a faith increaser. Love sustained servant, listen to His voice. Take
hold of the testimony. Believe! Heaven's mindset is at your disposal.
Rest is yours. Peace! Be renewed to the bone. Receive the oil of
gladness that restores. Glory shine! You are found and shame is
removed. Cry Abba! You walk in faith. The growth is evident. Mercy
triumphs!
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=52340&PN=1
Blessings
Byron Putnam

Posted Image
Logan here! Gold's 'therapy' partner.
If anyone needs prayer or a 'personal' Word from the Lord!
:okay:
BY Gold
Quote:

Logan (my therapy dog) was invited to a housewarming :Welcome4: and so was I! He was a a real gentleman unleashed - he was smart enough to circulate among the guests in the kitchen where he was given carrots and cheese (I/wine) - but he really was attentive & it wasn't all about the yummies - I watched him! He is a therapy K-9 and has a sensitivity that breaks through hard hearts. He listens to Christian instrumental music daily as do I - he soaks in the Spirit and he "leaks" the Spirit. Later we walked a mile around the lake at ND - two couples were on benches not too distant each other. Logan chose to say "hello." A Chinese couple received his love and the guy took snaps on his zoom lens. He understood when I told him what a therapy dog does. We moved on and my partner decided to visit a young couple who were more English speaking. They also enjoyed his company - we discussed Paris and how the young man's brother is there now not too many miles away where the terrorist attack occured. His relative is okay.

I thought about how early in the day I wondered should I take Logan to the event or would he be a distraction? - But no - he was superb and obedient to the Holy Spirit! Had I not heard and yeilded to the Spirit - hearts might have been a little colder and the couples at the lake wouldn't have taken pictures and shared concerns about loved ones that could be in harm's way! The Lord planned our day today! Let Him plan yours and be obedient!

Luke 16:21 - and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. There are stories we have heard that loved ones bygone told that dogs licked and healed wounds - is it true?

The movement of a dog lick could also play a role in healing wounds. According to Psychology Today, “the saliva of a dog’s tongue acts to loosen any debris that may be on the surface of the wound. Any dirt or other debris will also become attached to the moisture of the saliva, thus at the very least, the area of the wound will be cleansed.” hellawell.com

I say that a therapy dog heals the heart!
So must we!
Gold

:welcomestars: :welcomestars: :welcomestars: :welcomestars: :welcomestars:
Posted Image
This is the end of all times, and at the same time this is only the beginning for many to enter into My kingdom in a new and profound way. The enemy is busy trying to hinder many from entering in. Suddenlies are breaking forth like wildfire around the globe where My people are finally being able to grasp hold of the breadth, the length, and the depth of My love for them, and this is enabling them to enter into a dimension of faith where they are being able to see My words come alive in their life.

And yes, suddenly they see many miracles come to pass, and prayers they have believed for being answered, for they are being able to grab hold of My power and authority to speak forth My will in the land. They are beginning to take hold of My authority, and see it work in their lives where they are able to pull down the strongholds over the land in which they live that has hindered My kingdom purposes come to pass.

It's time to open your window. Come out from behind the protection and rely
upon my supernatural ways. Come out from cloudy and smudged misconceptions
of what I want. There is only one thing I want, and that is all of you.

Allow my light to fill you. Step from behind the man-made enclosure. See with my panoramic vision.

StevenBliss
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=44650&PN=1
:Jesusiscoming:

A Time of HEALING....Miracles, Blessing, and Favor
My dear one, all of your life you have been preparing for something special; and because of that you were denied the normal things that other people receive easily. You have had to sit back and watch as “others may, but you may not”; and this has been a very difficult and humbling burden for you to bear. But now you have reached your place of fuller preparation for your calling; and things are about to shift in your favor in a big way. Now you will enter a season of miracles, blessing, and favor that will propel you into this last harvest with everything that you need to conquer in My Name.

You are about to step into the main calling that I created you for, and you will greatly enjoy what you do because you will truly feel, “in your element”. But just before I do this I will do a series of miracles that will help to restore and heal you in every way so that you can be ready. I am going to make you a walking, talking, billboard of My goodness and favor that all can see. I am also going to make your enemies your allies, and everywhere you turn My favor will rest upon you. So be encouraged this day that although you have received mostly bad in your life; now My goodness will rest upon you.

I would call you to be extra careful as you see these things unfold to stay very close to Me, and not to rush ahead just because it appears that you can. I would also call you to be very humble and kind to people, and to always remember where you were at back here. It is My hand that blesses you in order to reap this great last harvest, so use what I give you to win souls. You will face persecution because of My blessing as well, but you must remain loving and forgiving toward those who unfairly judge you. So get ready My love, because you’ve entered a time of miracles, blessing, and favor!

ISA 61:7 Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry
I am riding on the waves of the seas, and I am coming like a mighty tsunami

with My LOVE and POWER
AND HEALING. THE 'I AM' IS YOUR GENTILE HEALER
:Jesusiscoming:
Step into your new season with Me, turning the key that opens the heavens over your life, bringing the flow of heaven’s power to earth.

Here is the revelation and the sign of the time and the season
we are walking right into.

The
Kingdom
of
God

is about to break out in a fashion that no one can grasp.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
chit-chat
:e216: Where the locust has attempted to keep you ‘locked away’ from harvest by stealing, killing and destroying, I am now LEAPING YOU INTO HARVEST. You are moving into your harvest moment with great acceleration, joy and strength. In the breakthrough of your harvest, I will reinstall hope, refresh strength and release greater impartations to see and then to shift.

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
May 13 2017, 05:02 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote:

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8171999/1/#new
The Lord Is Leading Many Into A Room Called “delight”

Silver
Assistant Admin
:bump: :goodone:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pet Parents · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum