The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trump Mideast, Eu Trip
Topic Started: May 19 2017, 10:26 AM (795 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Trump MidEast, EU trip
May 19, 2017 - President Donald Trump put the USA back in global leadership role.
The itinerary begins Saturday May 20 in Saudi Arabia. President Trump will deliver a speech in Saudi Arabia to the Islamic world ini a clear contrast with the evil 0bama vision.

In Israel, Trump will meet with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin 'Bibi' Netanyahu.

In Brussels, Trump will attend a meeting of NATO alliance, and suggest they pay their fair share. What a great man! In Sicily, President Trump will meet with the other leaders of the G7. Trump’s itinerary includes the Vatican, one of the seats of Satan. He will speak with the evil frankenpope.

Saudi red carpet
Saudi Arabia Kingdom leaders hail new era after frost with Obama. Saudi Arabia is putting on a show for President Donald Trump. Muslim leaders will assemble in Riyadh.

Melania to address U.S. military families
May 19, 2017 - President Donald Trump takes his beautiful wife along on his first trip abroad as commander in chief. The Trumps first stop is Saudi Arabia, then Israel, Rome, Brussels and Sicily. NATO and G-7 summits in Brussels and Sicily, respectively. First Lady Melania Trump will deliver remarks to U.S. military families in Italy. They will love her!

My commentary
I wont even include the links, the bias / lies are too heavy! News outlets are so Anti-America they DO NOT want to print anything good about our President. I dont know if that is treason, sedition or another word, but it needs to STOP! What press refers to as scandal at home is nothing but LIES they have invented and repeated.
Matt drudge seems to be anti-Trump - his headlines today are so biased I will NOT use their links!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prayer Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum