The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jared Kushner and Bible Prophecy
Topic Started: Jun 26 2017, 02:09 PM (848 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

pg. 1
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8115830/1/

note from :banana2: :e214: My President can do no wrong and my favorite 'endtime' experts who have faithfully reported/studied and posted their hearts out to keep us up up-to-date with reputable news :e223: :Idontknow: :yesno: this is 4 your interest, discernment and prayer. Take some of it with a grain of salt......Silver

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)

Quote:

PROPHECY UPDATE: BREAKING... JARED KUSHNER HEADS FOR ISRAEL FOR PEACE DEAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujfLOEjV4k

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzOQOxo8Xg
Jared Kushner Heads to the Middle East for PEACE
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
US Embassy to Jerusalem delay
June 1, 2017 deadline for a decision, President Donald Trump is likely to sign a 6 month waiver overriding a 1995 law requiring that the embassy be transferred to Jerusalem. Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act in 1995 mandating the embassy’s relocation to Jerusalem.

President Trump, there is NO EXCUSE for NOT obeying that law
and moving them embassy
NOW!

:( BROKEN PROMISE
Jun 2, 2017 - President Donald Trump breaks his promise to Israel and Americans who voted for hilm. Trump signs waiver, won’t move US embassy to Jerusalem, disappointing Israeli government.
www.timesofisrael.com/trump-signs-waiver-to-keep-us-embassy-in-tel-aviv

Jerusalem Israel’s capital
Jun 6, 2017 - US Senate unanimously endorses undivided Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The text said: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel in which the rights of every ethnic and religious group are protected. There has been a continuous Jewish presence in Jerusalem for 3 millennia.
debka.com

Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem!
Jun 11, 2017 - Senate unanimously calls for POTUS to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs! President Donald Trump promised to move the embassy to Jerusalem throughout the campaign.

The Senate passed a resolution that calls for POTUS to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. There is NO EXCUSE NOT to move it to Jerusalem. Palestinians dont want peace!
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/report-senate-unanimously-calls-potus-move-u-s-embassy-jerusalem

www.nowtheendbegins.com/jared-kushner-arrives-israel-begin-middle-east-peace-push/
Jared Kushner Arrives In Israel To Begin Peace Covenant Discussion With Both Netanyahu And Abbas
Jared Kushner, a 36-year-old real estate developer with little experience of international diplomacy and peace negotiations, arrived in Israel early on Wednesday and will spend barely 20 hours on the ground - he departs shortly after midnight. Trump has described a peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians as "the ultimate deal" and made it a priority since taking office: he's received both Netanyahu and Abbas in the White House and visited the region last month.
6/21/17

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, will meet Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday, beginning a new U.S. effort to revive Middle East peace efforts.

“For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: For nearly 70 years, the most savvy politicians and heads of state have tried time and again to make peace between the Jews and the Palestinians only to come close but ultimately fail each and every time. Now out of the shadows comes a figure draped in intrigue and mystery, with admittedly zero experience in politics, diplomacy or peace negotiations, and is absolute center on the global stage. As previously mentioned, our sources tells us that Jared Kushner will be the one to pull it off. How is this possible? Simple, you’re living in the end times and prophecy is leaping off the pages of the Bible as it gets ready to be fulfilled as we watch. Flight #777 on Titus 2:13 Airlines now boarding, get ready to fly.

Jared Kushner, a 36-year-old real estate developer with little experience of international diplomacy and peace negotiations, arrived in Israel early on Wednesday and will spend barely 20 hours on the ground – he departs shortly after midnight.

During his stopover, he will meet Netanyahu for their first formal discussions on peace, before travelling to Ramallah, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, for talks with Abbas after Iftar, the evening meal that breaks the Ramadan fast.

U.S. officials are calling the trip part of an effort to keep the conversation going rather than the launching of a new phase in the peace process, saying that Kushner and Jason Greenblatt, the president’s special representative for international negotiations, are likely to return repeatedly.

Greenblatt arrived in Israel on Monday for preliminary discussions in both Jerusalem and Ramallah, and will remain for follow-up talks after Kushner has departed, officials said.

Trump has described a peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians as “the ultimate deal” and made it a priority since taking office: he’s received both Netanyahu and Abbas in the White House and visited the region last month.

But it remains unclear what approach Trump, via Kushner and Greenblatt, plans to take on resolving one of the world’s most intractable conflicts.

For at least two decades, the goal of U.S.-led diplomacy has been a “two-state solution”, meaning an independent Palestinian state living side-by-side and at peace with Israel. But when he met Netanyahu in Washington in February, Trump said he was not fixed on two states saying, “I’m looking at two-state and one-state, and I like the one that both parties like”.

Netanyahu has in the past given his conditional backing to two states. But ahead of his last election victory in 2015, he promised there would never be a Palestinian state on his watch, a remark seen as an attempt to shore up support on the right.
In preliminary discussions before Kushner’s visit, Palestinian sources said the phrase “two state solution” had not been used.

On Tuesday, hours before Kushner’s arrival, Netanyahu announced the beginning of work on a new settlement in the West Bank, and has talked of thousands more settlement homes, ramping up a policy that has long been a major obstacle to peace.

The Palestinians have in the past called for a freeze on settlement building before any negotiations can take place. Most of the world considers settlements built on occupied land illegal under international law, a position Israel disputes.

Palestinian sources said that ahead of Kushner’s meeting with Abbas, they had been asked to draw up a list of 12 ‘bullet point’ demands they have in any negotiations.

They they saw it as a helpful exercise in focusing on core elements rather than an oversimplification of a complex issue.

Trump administration officials have said that if they are going to make progress on the Israel-Palestinian conflict, they do not want to get bogged down in process but to move more rapidly towards resolving what are known as “final status” issues, the complexities around Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, water resources, security and borders. source

RELATED ARTICLES: Please visit our section on Jared Kushner and the End Times to get up to speed on all the amazing developments now taking place. There we present a vast amount of Scripture and “happening now” news events that the Bible believer really needs to know about.

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV)

>:D Kushner in Israel
Jun 22, 2017 - Tropical Storm Cindy targets Gulf Coast, record heat in USA Southwest and West, as Jared Kushner arrives in Israel. Holy Katrina Batman! Kushner wants to try to bring Israel, Palestinians together. Plan from hell. Palestinians DO NOT WANT peace!

US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem on June 21, 2017. Kushner also met with Palestinian terror chief Abbas
www.algemeiner.com/2017/06/21/kushner-and-greenblatts-embrace-will-encourage-israel-to-take-risks-for-peace-says-former-adl-chief
www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Abbas-Kushner-and-Greenblatt-discuss-two-state-solution-497561
www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Jared-Kushner-arrives-in-Israel-visits-family-of-slain-officer-497512

Netanyahu, Trump envoys discuss peace talks (gag)
Jun 22, 2017 debka - Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met with Jared Kushner in Jerusalem, Jason Greenblatt, and David Friedman, the US ambassador to Israel, to discuss restarting peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.

Eye to Eye
I consider Kushner Evil. The above headline on watch.org today drew my attention. Here is why. Hurricane Katrina hit Gulf as Jews were forced out of Gaza.

The Ariel Sharon legacy
Ariel Sharon DIED in 2006 but wasnt buried until January 2014 - on the 13th.
Sharon was elected as a champion of fighting for the Land. However, at the urging of U.S. President GW Bush, he reversed his stand - against God's command.

Israeli PM Ariel Sharon evicted Jews from their land in Gaza and gave it to their Palestinian enemies in August 2005. That very day Hurricane Katrina began to form and eventually hit New Orleans. It was God's judgment on USA for pressuring Israel to sacrifice her land.

January 2, 2006
Security forces completed the evacuation of Jews in Amona, Samaria (westbank)

Jan 4, 2006 PM Ariel Sharon was rushed to the hospital after a stroke. He never recovered.
www.shilohouse.org/tgff.htm

Ariel Sharon / Katrina
cj.myfreeforum.org/about821.html

DEATH of ISRAELI Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
Buried January 2014 - on the 13th Question
cj.myfreeforum.org/ftopic341.php

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations and
divided up MY land. Joel 3:2
biblehub.com/joel/3-2.htm

Jerusalem will become a burdensome stone for all people. Zechariah 12:3, Joel 3:2

The God of Israel will seek to destroy all nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

Eye to Eye
The consequences of dividing Israel
Bill Koenig
www.christianpublications.us/product/eye-to-eye-facing-the-consequences-of-dividing-israel-book

Silver
Assistant Admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnAk3Gl8Atk
When They Say Peace and Safety, Sudden Destruction!!

He said "in a few weeks watch Israel get it" and then U.S.A.

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
Mar 6 2014, 07:32 AM
Netanyahu says he is prepared to make 'a historic peace' with Palestinians
Dan Roberts in Washington | The Guardian, Wednesday 5 March 2014
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/04/netanyahu-aipac-prepared-historic-peace-with-palestinian-leaders

A Palestinian peace deal could open up economic growth across the Middle East, Binyamin Netanyahu told US supporters on Tuesday, but is still held back by security concerns and a lack of recognition of Israel as a Jewish state.

In the most upbeat of recent comments during his trip to Washington, the Israeli prime minister highlighted the potential regional benefits of the US-led peace process, even while making it clear he believed significant hurdles remain.

“I am prepared to make a historic peace with our Palestinian leaders,” he told the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s annual conference in Washington.

“Peace would be good for us and good for the Palestinians but also open up the possibility of achieving better ties with other countries,” he added.

“Many Arab leaders already realise that Israel is not their enemy but peace would turn this into an open and trusting relationship.”

Netanyahu also paid tribute to US peace-making efforts, which have often appeared to irritate Israeli leaders.

“Like New York and Tel Aviv, John Kerry is the Secretary of State who never sleeps,” joked Netanyahu. “I have got the bags under my eyes to prove it.”

The speech to the leading US-Israeli lobby group contrasted with a chilly meeting at the White House on Monday where Israel made clear it felt it was doing all it could.

But Netanyahu re-iterated his calls for a full recognition of Israeli sovereign rights and a lasting security presence.

“It is time the Palestinians stopped denying history,” he said. “They must be prepared to recognise the Jewish state – no excuses, no delays.”

“If this peace is to be more than just a brief interlude, Israel needs security arrangements. We shall always hope for the best, but in the Middle East we have to be prepared for the worst. This position may not win me universal praise but I am charged with protecting the security of my people.”

Silver
Mar 5 2014, 06:02 PM

Hm.... :e214: I have my suspicions about this. It seems, well...somewhat coersed. I mean, clearly Netanyahu has to make certain allowances to safeguard Israel, but the content and phrasing of the speech seems suggested. As if someone gave him a list of pros and cons and somehow caused him to overlook the cons whilst doing it. It's so "all of a sudden." Something tells me that the bulk of this decision was not Netanyahu's own reasoning. I wonder if there is a source for this proposal who would become the person to draft the document and then confirm it, to alleviate some of the "bad guy" scapegoat flack Netanyahu will inevitably incur. Someone seldom heard of, a well-liked political employee within the chamber who seems to give great advice. If so, that can only mean one thing, IF this is THE treaty.....
Very well so. Bibi has put up a good fight but I think with all these factors lately he is getting at the end of his rope. I have also found a news story with claims that the Palestinian leader is ready to recognize a Jewish state along with other events happening right now the idea of a possible peace agreement soon is nothing outrageous to me.
IF this is it, then our redemption draws near.

Quote:

Even if it's not the big treaty could it see Israel dwelling securely wo walls?
Perhaps it's also trap made by the Palestinians. USA said that they won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail so it's possible that Psalms 83 could result if it should and USA fails to give Israel support. Israel has no powerful ally and are likely seen as the ones who botched the peace talks so maybe war will break out.
Just a theory.

Quote:

Even if it's not the big treaty could it see Israel dwelling securely wo walls?
Yes! At least that will be the immediate aim of the treaty. At first, there will be suspicion on both sides of course, with no one really jumping at it. But with media and diplomatic pressure, the populace can be made to feel a false sense of security, as leaders at least "appear" to have come to a definite accord. Just when there seems to be a real sense of "peace" and progress in relations, the bottom will drop out.

Silver
Assistant Admin
Irvin Baxter - Peace Talks are Far Advanced-Biggest prophetic fulfillment in 2000 years......

Biggest prophetic fulfillment in 2000 years......
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTaqXGlNs1s
Peace Talks are Far Advanced | Irvin Baxter | End of the Age LIVE STREAM

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RxV5tauNx8
Are We On The Brink Of Seeing Jared Kushner Bring The Prophesied 7-Year Peace Covenant?

Silver
Assistant Admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV1xmTdppTA
PROPHECY ALERT: "Trump Says Kushner To Bring Middle East Peace Deal"

Silver
Assistant Admin
Hurricane Harvey
Aug 25, 2017 - Harvey is a Catagory 2 at dawn, due to strengthen.
If you havent evacuated #CorpusChristi - storm surge suggests you're in danger. Gov Abbott, Pres. Trump, heads of DHS, FEMA helping Texas respond to #HurricaneHarvey.
www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/reports-state-of-disaster-declared-in-texas-ahead-of-tropical-storm-harveys-impacts/70002549
www.statesman.com/news/national-govt--politics/white-house-watching-harvey-now-expected-become-cat-storm-aiming-texas-coast/INUQe6uOfPbBy53qbG0YYI
twitter.com/BigJoeBastardi

Jared Kushner is in Israel.
He is no friend to Israel or USA!
He threatens Jerusalem - the heart of Israel
And Hurricane Harvey threatens the heart of America.

Harvey was DYING August 23, Aug. 24 its gaining power.
Is Kushner demanding Israel give up land / Jerusalem to the evil Palestinians for 'peace?' A fools errand, Palestinians DO NOT WANT peace.

When GWB forced Israel to give up Gaza for 'peace' Hurricane Katrina struck

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

Attempt Palestinian Statehood (Palestinians to Jared Kushner: In 45 Days, We Blow Up Your Peace Pro)
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8136854/1/#new

Silver
Assistant Admin
:thumbsup: :goodone: :peace?:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bible Prophecy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum