The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Romance The Lord!
Topic Started: Jul 16 2017, 03:21 PM (179 Views)
Gold
[ * ]
I heard the Lord say to Romance Him! :wub: This goes beyond your precious walk, talk with Him - hopefully you're already doing this! This means taking Him to the people, the market place wherever you are a light, a witness! We are hearing He is transitioning us to be readied to go about our Father's business and gather the harvest. We are hearing we may be asked to change our approach our style even wardrobe. New things are coming our way.

I was just given a newer SUV by the Lord - although it meant trading in two other vehicles and adding some cash all was accomplished in a week since I first drove the CR-V. It is much classier than what I had. I admit it was hard to let go of one of the vehicles because I was comfortable driving it. But the Lord put on my heart He "can't put new wine in old wine skin." That and the fact there were other people that needed those two anointed vehicles (full of many prayers) who couldn't afford the swap I made.

More importantly is taking the love of the Lord out to the people and giving them an "offer they can't refuse!" Him in us shining brighter than ever! New ideas flowing, new ways of reaching out to touch the lost and broken hearted. Only you can take it to certain people that I can't reach, same goes for me. There's an excitement in the air - there's electricity flowing - the energy to do His work is a given. It may be you take tracks to pass out, or you are in conversations and there is opportunity to bring Him into the subject. The Lord provides "seed to the sower."

Boldness is coming to the timid - you'll surprise yourself in what you will accomplish for the Lord. All the days, years of preparation for this moment is coming to pass. Expansion is coming to you - your sphere of influence has just increased in great measure. Prepare your heart and mind to go forth and present Him as the wonderful Prince of Peace, bright Morning Star that He is!

A word fitly spoken is as Apples of Gold! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gold
Jul 16 2017, 03:21 PM
I heard the Lord say to Romance Him! :wub: This goes beyond your precious walk, talk with Him - hopefully you're already doing this! This means taking Him to the people, the market place wherever you are a light, a witness! We are hearing He is transitioning us to be readied to go about our Father's business and gather the harvest. We are hearing we may be asked to change our approach our style even wardrobe. New things are coming our way.

I was just given a newer SUV by the Lord - although it meant trading in two other vehicles and adding some cash all was accomplished in a week since I first drove the CR-V. It is much classier than what I had. I admit it was hard to let go of one of the vehicles because I was comfortable driving it. But the Lord put on my heart He "can't put new wine in old wine skin." That and the fact there were other people that needed those two anointed vehicles (full of many prayers) who couldn't afford the swap I made.

More importantly is taking the love of the Lord out to the people and giving them an "offer they can't refuse!" Him in us shining brighter than ever! New ideas flowing, new ways of reaching out to touch the lost and broken hearted. Only you can take it to certain people that I can't reach, same goes for me. There's an excitement in the air - there's electricity flowing - the energy to do His work is a given. It may be you take tracks to pass out, or you are in conversations and there is opportunity to bring Him into the subject. The Lord provides "seed to the sower."

Boldness is coming to the timid - you'll surprise yourself in what you will accomplish for the Lord. All the days, years of preparation for this moment is coming to pass. Expansion is coming to you - your sphere of influence has just increased in great measure. Prepare your heart and mind to go forth and present Him as the wonderful Prince of Peace, bright Morning Star that He is!

A word fitly spoken is as Apples of Gold! ;)
:banana2:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Watching · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum