The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
<2Beautiful first ladies/My Beautiful Daughters>Jesus Understands!<2Beautiful first ladies
Topic Started: Oct 10 2017, 04:59 AM (105 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:e214: Jesus Understands! He loves everyone! No room for jealousy, hate, twisting of words or whatever else! Anything not of God falls off, anyway, as we rise to heaven! Both of these first ladies R beautiful and contributed to the President of God's choice! [journalists: take a break! These prescious people have suffered enough!]

:Imsosorry:
Quote:

Even the Trump family has become a flash point. On Monday, the president’s first and third wives — Ivana and Melania, respectively — engaged in a public spat.
In an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America” to promote her new book, “Raising Trump,” Ivana Trump, the mother of the president’s three eldest children, said: “I’m basically first Trump wife. Okay? I’m first lady.”
The actual first lady, Melania Trump, did not let the slight go unanswered. Her spokeswoman at the White House, Stephanie Grisham, issued a statement dismissing Ivana’s comments as “attention-seeking and self-serving noise.”

Can you just imagine what Kleibold's (Columbine shooter)mother has gone thru all these years? She even lost her husband! I guess none of us would trade our long/sad life story for someone elses! Bottomline: These messes are meant to turn us to Jesus.....thru it all, thru it all, I've learned to trust in Jesus, I've learned to trust in God. Thru it all, I've learned to depend upon His Word.

◄ Matthew 16:26 ►
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

:crying:
God blesses messes! :praying: peace into these situations :Jesusiscoming:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
TO ALL MY FIRST LADIES:
Take Up Your Cross
…25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.…
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum