The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you are not totally independent of the supply chain, you will probably die when it breaks
Topic Started: Oct 11 2017, 05:58 PM (220 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted ImageWhen the SHTF RU Ready?

seriously:
1) get a couple of lifestraws, or at least water purifiers down at Walmart
2) Buy as many extra cans of soup, beans, and chili as you can afford
Do that every paycheck, and at least have water and food thing up to bare minimums.
3) Know how you personally will keep warm! SO u WON't get frostbite & lose your toes!

And just a reminder for the truly dumb: if you're not prepping in earnest, at least download and PRINT OFF a few survival guides now.

Cos no electricity = no internet = no information
:lafbounce:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
.....just stinkin' thinkin'..... :e209:

The speed you will die at depends on how much you rely on the supply chain, power grid, water, gas, sewer, stores, banks, a job.

If you can barter and adapt to a world free of much of what you use and rely on today you may survive.

In a Grid down situation, try hard to get a large distance between you and large Cities.

Just like after the first 2-3 snowstorms all the idiots who drive the speed limit have taken themselves off the road, after 2-3 months all the Ignorant who did not prepare will be dead of exposure, bad water, starvation, gangs or disease.

The mind is the most important survival tool, Don't loose it.

:e214: fight for shelter among yourself in some barren exposed wilderness or just stay put/?????

Skills are more important than Equipment in the long run, but having good core equipment can aid those with less skills and make everything quicker and easier and less physical.

:yikes: Timely thread, I think.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:thumbsup: The Chain is only being held together by a thread of desperation in people who continue to work because it is still their best option to survive in the short term.

That could change very quickly. :goodpost:

About 30%of population has less than 30 days of food.
About 40% have less than two weeks of food.
In 30 days out.70% of population will be on the hunt.
Or kenneled in fema shelters.
Ive seen in last two years,two softball parks built in towns fifty miles apart.
One of these parks was on county agenda at same time discussion of animal shelter construction budget was on agenda.
In noah movie anmals are being thrown over a fence to the starving public.
I wonder if these softball parks are actually emergency helicopter food distribution points.
One of these parks is nextdoor to a vacant lot and big city cemetery.
The whole softball park thing has an ominous feel to it.only humans can easily maneuver through a dugout.like a restricted flow point to center of a wheel of softball parks.
Ive seen no bleachers around these softball parks.

:hide: DENTAL! Oh by all means, bring an orthodontist and some pliers!

Hey, nice place, good preps, you here all alone?
Expecting anyone else?
You look tired, so let me do you a favor, why dont you take yourself a nice nap :haha: and I'll get familiarized with everything.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Thanks for reading this! U got a samWICH/?

Yesterday morning, here in Dinkyville, I woke up to a heavy plume of smoke in the distance. By noon, ash and the smell of smoke were everywhere near me as the fire raged and wind blew remnants of homes and brush out toward the ocean.

At the same time, we're having earthquakes daily now along different fault lines.

Needing stuff isn't just about escaping some invading mutant, militant zombie army hoard.

Natural disasters can render an area uninhabitable and it can happen in an instant.

:yesno: R U getting ready?????
Enjoy delaying the inevitable. We've known that for years. It has not been a secret. Sooner or later, this will be an issue. If you're prepared, you live. If you're not prepared, you die

:PraiseGod:
Quote:

BOTTOMLINE: :angel: With or without preparations, we will have to completely trust the Lord!
:peace?:

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
My remnant, will rise up and shake off the spirit of fear, and will walk in Great Faith. For it is these who continue in My Word and have kept their hearts clean before Me. These are those who listened to the warnings of My true prophets have brought forth. These who know my voice and no other shall they follow. For I will show them the way of safety. For I alone know the places of refuge I have prepared. Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Endtime Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum