The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
> I surrender all..>Never Would've Made It>>>>I surrender al
Topic Started: Oct 12 2017, 06:49 AM (173 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnfT4arZtI
I Surrender - Hillsong

Quote:

I am so depressed, discouraged, worried and fearful, help!
I like that word 'surrender'Posted ImageI surrender all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXFg5KEoXg
Never Would've Made It - Marvin Sapp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-WOneEXr00
Passion - God's Great Dance Floor (feat. Chris Tomlin)

:look: into My :yikes:
Posted Image
I am calling for loyal hearts in this season, loyal hearts that will walk with Me no matter what is happening in the world and all your personal issues. Look at Me! Look into My eyes of love. Follow My lead and know true companionship at its finest. I want loyal hearts, hearts that will not turn away from Me and look to the world. I want hearts that surrender to Me and know that true heart surrender is ideal, the ultimate for true happiness. I am your loyal God. I am the One Who gave all for you. In this hour, I would like for you to follow My course, looking to Me to bring about the greatest happening on earth since My birth, My return. Know true heart peace as I move you along into the most ultimate hour and know, beloved, that one who follows the Beloved is following his true heart’s desire, everything you ever longed for and more, much, much more!!!

Loving Father, I surrender to You today with all my heart and soul. Please come into my heart in a deeper way. I say “Yes” to You today. I open all the secret places in my heart to you and say, “Come on in.” Jesus, You are Lord of my whole life. I believe in You and receive You as my Lord and Savior. I hold nothing back. Holy Spirit, bring me deeper conversion to the person of Jesus Christ. I surrender all to you: my health, my family, my resources, occupation, skills, relationships, time management, successes and failures. I release it, and let it go. I surrender my understanding of how things out to be; my choices and my will. I surrender to You the promises I have kept and the promises I have failed to keep. I surrender my weaknesses and strengths to You. I surrender my emotions, my fears, my insecurities, my everything. I surrender _____________, ______________________, _______________________, _____________________. (Continue to surrender other areas as the Holy Spirit reveals them to you). Lord, I surrender my entire life to You, the past, the present and the future. In sickness and in health, in life and in death, I belong to You.

“Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, all that I have and possess. You have given all of me. To you, O Lord, and I return it. All is Yours. Dispose of it wholly, change and clean me Posted Image according to Your will. Give me Your Love and Your grace, for this is sufficient for me.”

Lord, I pray, :praying: stir in my soul.
Like a rushing wind
Jesus, breathe in me
Like a storm
Lord, have your way
I SURRENDER.......I SURRENDER
I WANNA KNOW YOU MORE
I SURRENDER!
Jesus, we :crying: 2U Lord.....I surrender, I surrender.
I wanna know you more. I SURRENDER! Like a rushing wind.
Lord, have your way in me.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO RAISEPosted Image A FLAG THAT SAYS “CONQUERED”!! by Lana Vawser
The areas that you feel have suffocated you, overwhelmed you, hindered you from flying and moving to the next level… As you have remained surrendered to Him and held His hand, you will now raise the flag that says “CONQUERED”.

You are moving into a greater level of freedom as you continue to remain sensitive to His Spirit and leading. He conquered the grave and in Him you are MORE than a conqueror and you are going to step further forward into the victory that is already yours.

The battle to keep you “grounded” (not in a positive way) and hinder you from flying has been so intense because you are about to fly higher than you ever have.

He is empowering you and bringing breakthrough. You are conquering the enemy, the obstacles that have tried to stop you and fear that has attempted to clip your wings.

You are moving into a new season, a new land, you are about to take a greater stand and CONQUER!!!!!! You are moving into an abundant flourishing PROMISED LAND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90I-HyZzV1Q
ci ci Wynans - All to Jesus I Surrender All
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
So do not build your kingdom but only mine !

And I will keep you grafted into the Vine ,

Quote:

Andrew Murray - Absolute Surrender and Other Addresses (Christian audiobook)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TgM2O-5m4I

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRZDHmlmKCU
I Surrender All - Israel Houghton

Events are very heavy. It seems like they have come in threes, much like it happened in the past. You are close to being overwhelmed. First, take a breath, a deep breath. Breathe in the Spirit and breath out the negatives. Second, remember all things are under your feet because you are in Christ and all things are under His feet. Third, because you are in Him, your feet have on shoes of peace. Now walk in faith.
Posted Image
Leap of Faith/Jump into the deep
Heb 11:1 NLT
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Ephesians 6:15-16 (MOFF) “and have your feet shod with the stability of the gospel of peace; above all, take faith as your shield, to enable you to quench all the fire-tipped .”
Many of you, My people, need to re-organize your thought process to exclude the mental clutter that has made you feel scattered. You can do this by focusing on that which is actually important to your life and spiritual well-being. The things that demand your time and attention are many and varied, and you would do well to prioritize and establish yourself in peace, says the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace,

What is needed right now is a great big dose of sincerity. People are able to see straight through those who are fake and who put up a facade to hide behind. Are you one of “those” people? Is there falsehood in your approach to others? Do you have pretenses, deceits and deceptions in your so called line of attack? People long to see authenticity and individuals who are real. Come clean and get real right now!
1 Timothy 1:5 (NASB) “But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”

Your Father never intended you to be in captivity to anyone except Him. He is the one who gave you birth and entered a forever covenant with you, assuring your place at His right hand in Jesus. He is as proud of you as a mother is of her newborn baby. Likewise, He delights in you being free to follow Him and be His advocate on the earth. Sing to Him while calling for more sons and daughters.
Isaiah 48:20 (NLT) “Yet even now, be free from your captivity! Leave Babylon and the Babylonians. Sing out this message! Shout it to the ends of the earth! The LORD has redeemed his servants, the people of Israel.”
Events are very heavy. It seems like they have come in threes, much like it happened in the past. You are close to being overwhelmed. First, take a breath, a deep breath. Breathe in the Spirit and breath out the negatives. Second, remember all things are under your feet because you are in Christ and all things are under His feet. Third, because you are in Him, your feet have on shoes of peace. Now walk in faith.
Ephesians 6:15-16 (MOFF) “and have your feet shod with the stability of the gospel of peace; above all, take faith as your shield, to enable you to quench all the fire-tipped .”
Many of you, My people, need to re-organize your thought process to exclude the mental clutter that has made you feel scattered. You can do this by focusing on that which is actually important to your life and spiritual well-being. The things that demand your time and attention are many and varied, and you would do well to prioritize and establish yourself in peace, says the Lord. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace,

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

GOD REALLY WANTS TO DEMONSTRATE HEAVEN ON EARTHWe are in a new age and season! Time is no more/it is My time! You are living in My Time right now. I want you to die. You are in the school of dying. You surrender and it is fun. I am fun to be around. :lafbounce: Open doors/I need to have fun! :thumbsup:
Posted Image
I choose to step into the spirit realm
i enjoy praise music while listening
to the Word!

Surrendering to Me is trusting that I Am your Good, loving Heavenly Father Who brings everything together for good. It is trusting that even if all you give up is tested and tried by the enemy, that your Lord said yes for My good purpose. It is trusting Me that even in death, My good purpose reigns. It is trusting that in every death, there is multiplied life. The day that you surrendered your life, and considered yourself dead, the day that you let Jesus live His life through you, birthed the power to overcome.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Feb 13 2016, 09:24 AM
You acknowledge that the only things that will last are those born in the strategic command center of My throne room. You may have lost many battles! But, I Am Your Commander-in-Chief; and, you and I together WIN THE WAR. The battle is not yours; but, mine.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image :e177: Posted Image
Let Me love thru you! :Jesusiscoming: I AM behind u, loving thru u to the person in front of u! Love and PRAYER (even tho they seem the weakest) are the two most powerful forces in the world.

I AM your Commaner-in-Chief

give all worries/2Me in Prayer

PRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACEPRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACE...PRINCE OF PEACE
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/what-the-lord-is-saying-today-october-2016/
October 12, 2017
http://ft111.com/
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Allow Me to glorify Myself through you. Position yourself to be a conduit of My will and work. Every time you choose righteousness over evil, you bring glory to My kingdom. When you allow Me to pray through you or preach through you or witness through you, it is a glorious expression of who I am and who you are in Me, says the Lord. Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

:alert: Set your sights on freedom; cut the ties that bind!
This is a time when you can and must release all things from the past so that you can move forward in My will and purposes. Cut the ties that bind or keep you bound through disappointment and failure. Keep your focus on the eternal now, and stay ever present with Me, says the Lord. I am doing a mighty liberating work in your hearts and minds. You would do well to cooperate with this work and set your sights on freedom.
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
ber 12, 2017. Bad news? Not really. Good news? Yes. Right now it doesn’t seem like good news, but in the broad scheme of life it is good. You have to look deep now. Later it will be very evident. Now it is just sad. You had wanted things to be different and they never were nor would they have ever been. This is something you will have to eventually accept to see that it is good. I know best.
Romans 8:28 (NASB) “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” Bev Robinson

October 12, 2017. On numerous occasions, you have asked for My wisdom and I have given it to you freely. What you do with that wisdom is totally up to you now. Will you hoard it for yourself or will you freely impart it to others? My wisdom gives you insight and understanding to know things you could not possible know unless I revealed it to you. Earnestly pray about imparting your new found truth and knowledge to others.
Proverbs 9:9 (NLT) “Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more.” Kevin Robinson

October 12, 2017. “I, Jehovah, am moving on the earth to bring about my purposes. Can you not see it? Look with the eyes of the Holy Spirit within you and you will see from My perspective. My love for you, My children, is so great that I will stop at nothing to cause you to turn to Me. My instruction to you on this day is to be still and recognize that I am God and I will be exalted.
Psalm 46:8-10 (KJV) “Come, behold the works of Jehovah, what desolations he hath made in the earth: He hath made wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariots in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Jonas Bohlin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum