The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new hope and a new beginning-walk away from heartache and grief-new hope and a new beginning
Topic Started: Nov 14 2017, 05:02 AM (229 Views)
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:welcome1: We are in a season where God is RESTORING JOY and He is RENEWING and RESTORING!!!!! The first VISUAL SIGNS of breakthrough are upon us! It is time for God’s people to come out of hiding and experience JOY again! The firstfruits of breakthrough are upon us! ......... :banana2:

In a vision I saw a man who had endured great heartache and grief. As I watched, he got up and walked away from the things that held him back. He rose up with increased strength and courage with a determination to move with God in Spirit and see better days. Old disappointments left behind in long forgotten places were no longer relevant. He had new hope and a new beginning.
Heavenly Places

He wants us to dwell in Him and to mount up on with wings as the Isaiah 40:31 eagles that He can lift us over the confusion of these last days.
:eagle: Posted Image :eagle:
And, I heard the Lord say, "I want you to do the same."
Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
November 14, 2017

It is not always easy to be at ease, but being at ease needs to be your goal. Being at ease brings the benefit of a lack of disease. Disease has a way of squirming into your body when you are full of anxiety. Unload all your lack of ease over onto Me. One purpose of My dying on the cross was to take your lack of ease and your disease. Don’t take that lightly. Be at ease.
1 Peter 5:7-8 (NASB) “casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.”

Corrective criticism comes to you in many ways and forms. The question is, what will do about it? How will you respond? Ask Me to reveal the hidden things inside you which appear to be causing more distraction than peace. Everyone needs an adjustment or repositioning every now and then. Be careful not to get defensive when corrective criticism comes your way. Let Me perform a spiritual alignment to your Christian character.
John 16:33 (NLT) “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

You can have what you ask for and more! I AM the God of MORE! Nothing that I do is average, normal or lacking. Dream big; set your goals high. I am the God of abundance and I tell you that you can have whatever you believe. I do not lie. Just ask and believe because I am looking for a people who will rule and reign in THIS life. Ask Me and watch your situation change!
Deuteronomy 1:11 “May the Lord, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you!”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Misty Edwards - Sermon - Proclaiming the beauty of Jesus
Garden Enclosed to You Alone - Misty Edwards

Take Me Up in the Spirit - Misty Edwards

Misty Edwards - Garden/OneThing 2015

◄ Genesis 2:8 ►
Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

Misty Edwards - Like a Fragrance, Like a Sweet Perfume ( Spontaneous Song)

◄ Song of Solomon 4:10 ►
How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume more than any spice!

I am here, and I AM ANSWERING. You just have to change your expectation, for long times in the desert have made you unbelieving. But now you will see My rewards for your faithfulness! I am blowing on my GARDEN, and I will blow away all the dross, and she will blossom like the desert rose and bring a sweet, sweet savory smell to all those who encounter her! Linger in My garden with Me as I call you close. Stay and don’t run off with all the distractions that surround you. Feel the breeze and smell the wonderful perfumes I am pouring out on you!”

:e214: I was thinking about the secret place and how often I hear of deliverance ministries asking that their post be covered in the secret place, so the demonic can't spy. I was also thinking about a vision, that hiding in the secret place is being totally still in His arms. It is a place where you are wrapped up in Him and void of all fear and unrest. In this vision, the demonic were chasing, and suddenly saw the Lord and ran into His arms and obeyed Him about being still. The demonic raced right past and could not see us. We are in God's Garden/He is in us (His Garden) ALL OF THIS IS ON THE INSIDE. Outside is our mind filled with 'stinkin thinkin'. He is in us and we are in Him. In Christ we live and move and have our being. We turn from our mind to our spirit to enjoy the Lord.

Void of all fear and unrest

:Jesusiscoming: i'M your daily food supply. Only I can satisfy. Come and dine your masters' calling - come and dine......
~Come 'n' Dine~ (the master is calling all the time)

Like a wave, The Kingdom of Heaven is descending.

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; My soul thirsts for you,
My body longs for you, In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory."
- Psalm 63:1-2

Posted Image
Do not allow your heart to fear.
The things that you allow to trouble you
are not a problem for Me to address.
Do not give place to the thoughts that trouble you,
and that continually draw My Life and Joy away
from your heart and spirit. Recognize the strategy
of the enemy to over burden you with things.
Recognize your heart’s tendency to wander
far from Me when a circumstance arises.
listen to My Heart
Keep your focus on Me.

My children have been experiencing the hand of the accuser in their lives in many ways ; their health, welfare, being, finances and even their own businesses but I say to you "FREEDOM IS YOURS THIS VERY DAY" for I have sent angels to shut the mouth of the accuser for you and The KING of kings is above you even now to lift you out of the lions Den .

I AM your Victory for the battle is mine says The Lord and you are the sheep of My pasture. Be at Peace for the smell of victory is in the air! you are I AM

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. (James 5:7-8)
My roses are My delight. I water My garden every morning; My roses are those that remain in full bloom within My garden. They blossom and open up to My Son daily, and they stand in His light by choice. These are those that I will hand pick and place at the table of the Marriage Feast. Little Ones, come daily and be added to My sweet bouquet of flowers.
There is an assortment of flowers in My yard and in My garden, but only My roses bloom boldly in this, My season, saith the Lord. These are those who have withstood the torrent of the Latter Day Rain that has come and will continue. These are My hybrid flowers who have been planted, gently watered, and profusely [abundantly] fed for this time: while on earth and before.
I am the Master Gardener, and from choice these have been mastered by Me. These continually pray that I master all circumstances for them, and through them; they pray for the full Kingdom of God on earth and in heaven (see Matt. 6:9-13).
The last torrent of rain comes upon the earth as a destructive force of nature. But for those who stand within Christ, who is God’s garden on earth, the rain is as the original rain [mist] that refreshed mankind before his fall from My grace and favor, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Gen. 2:4-6).
My garden is within the heart of Mine (see Luke 17:21). It is within My Kingdom. It is eternal, as are all who possess her. She is My home. I am in deep pleasure as I gaze upon My Spiritual roses. These are the tried and tested, and those who have stood until this time.
A miracle is about to come upon Mine, saith the Lord. As the Latter Day Rain falls, Mine see this rain with many of the veils removed from their eyes. As it refreshes their tired souls and spirits, they see this rain as My glory and light upon them. I have created this rain for those who have stood with Me patiently waiting for this time, saith He who is. Breathe in this light. Breathe in God’s Word, which is this water that washes God’s people; and have no fear, saith He who is the Word (see Rev 19:13; Eph. 5:25-27).
As promised in My Bible, I come in this new manner because I love all; and I honor these few across the earth. These are those who have continued to give Me all the glory. These are those who have withstood, and withheld [held back] the temptation to stray into the human norm. These are the ones who came when they heard Me ask, “Who will come and stand with Me; who will come and fight with Me?” They not only came, but as good sons and warriors they patiently waited for this day and this time.
Daily, as I came into My garden I heard your cries, “How much longer Lord? Will it be today?” Now, I have come into My garden to guard My possessions: those who have wanted and asked for this day. I will never leave you. I am with you at all times, and I personally stand guard over you day and night. Because I am with you at all times, I will no longer say that I come daily.
Things change upon the earth as the perversion and unbridled sin increases; but within My garden, within God’s Kingdom, you stand refreshed continually and forever. As I now water My one garden, I stand singing with joy to give. There is no other. Do you hear Me and My heavenly host as we sing these words, once unspeakable upon the earth (see 2 Cor. 12:2-4)? Hear us as we join you in song.
Hear My Word now, and become as My Son is. His name is the Word, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Rev. 19:13). Listen for My voice now, and receive your daily instructions so that we move as one Body. Christ is this Body without division. I have come now for Christ’s name’s sake, Amen.
There is only one family — Mine. I am the Creator of all things and all things are Mine, Amen your Father Amen.
(Isaiah 35:1-10)
The wilderness and the wasteland shall be glad for them [Zion, Jerusalem, new heavenly Jerusalem], and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose; it shall blossom abundantly and rejoice, even with joy and singing. The glory of Lebanon shall be given to it, the excellence of Carmel and Sharon. They shall see the glory of the Lord, the excellency of our God.
Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who are fearful-hearted, “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God; He will come and save you.” Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb sing. For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. The parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water; in the habitation of jackals, where each lay, there shall be grass with reeds and rushes. A highway shall be there, and a road, and it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, shall not go astray? No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it; it shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there, and the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion [also called Jerusalem, new Jerusalem] with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum