The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CAT & MOUSE GAME//////-Hickory, dickory, dock, The mouse ran up the clock.
Topic Started: Nov 27 2017, 06:50 AM (69 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hide in Me. Rely on Me & REST. I AM directing/sculpting your steps.
:wow: :wow: :wow:
Posted Image :lafbounce: Posted Image Posted Image :lafbounce:
Just me listening to my worship and praise music
and scriptures all at the same time!

Quote:

Posted Image
CAT & MOUSE GAME
Hickory, dickory, dock,
The mouse ran up the clock.
The clock struck one,
The mouse ran down!
Hickory, dickory, dock.
You may feel like a mouse who wants to hide in a hole, but I have called you to be a watchman. I will give you the understanding of the times and seasons. I have planted inside of you an instinctive knowing, and when I call you out, you shall strike the clock with My announcement, and then go back in to your abiding place.

target. Stay on target! The cloud is lifting, the storms and fog of despair, and feeling out of sorts is passing. You have held on even when you didn't know what to expect. This behavior will cause you to skip over others that stood still in terror. Hear the voice of your King; Get ready to step into a new arena of power, clarity, and a sense of urgency to do the great works that I have called you to do.

There will be a separation that will come that will affect the way you operate and move as you delve into the deeper things that I have reserved for all that have kept in-line with Me. It will seem as if you have a fresh new beginning, the air will seem lighter around you, the sun will be brighter around you, your steps will be easier. The rain that has been dropping, sometimes even raging around you, was allowed to make all things grow strong and clear. Don't be afraid to move into this new and fresh field, for I have handpicked those who will run with you to satisfy the longing of My heart. Some that were running with you have dropped their baton. They have become weary because of looking all around them, they have let the cares of this world set in their hearts and mind. They did not keep moving, they let My plans and purpose fall. They have not been found running, nor watching. I said to take heed to all those who thought they were standing, lest they fall. I say again loud and clear; take heed to yourselves. This is time to evaluate your own walk, examine your faith and quicken your steps.Posted Image

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8172468/1/#new
a chisel in the hand of a master sculptor ... :banana2: :goodone:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pet Parents · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum