The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
for 24 hours... This will be good for you. get back on the positive path
Topic Started: Nov 28 2017, 11:15 AM (211 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:praying:
November 28, 2017. What would you think if I told you that, for a day, for 24 hours, I want you to see positive in all that happens and in all you do, without entertaining anything negative? Child, could you do this? Could you do it if I helped? I want you to do this. All day long and into the night do this. If you slip and go negative, immediately get back on the positive path.
Posted Image
My children seek to go up this path, leading by each stage, nearer to Me.
This will be good for you.
Philippians 4:8 (NLT) “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” Bev Robinson

November 28, 2017. Continuously focus your attention on building up other people. All around you it seems others have their mind set on tearing others down, even though it doesn’t benefit themselves. Look for the positive attributes people exhibit and tell them how much you appreciate them for who they are. Too often, people place to much value on what people do instead of emphasizing who they are as a person. Nurture others along in their true, God given significance.
Ephesians 4:29 (NASB) “Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.” Kevin Robinson

November 28, 2017. When you look at yourself, do you see someone who is imperfect and lacking or do you see yourself as one who is whole and complete IN CHRIST? I sent my Son to the earth to pay the price once and for all for your sin. I have made you complete in Him. The Old Covenant sacrificial lamb paid the price for forgiveness, but the sacrifice of My Son, Jesus, paid the price for sin to be destroyed!
Hebrews 10:11-14 (NASB) “Every priest stands daily ministering and offering time after time the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins;but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified.” Jonas Bohlin

November 27, 2017. What you are seeking is found in My word. You’re thinking, there is no way can it be that narrow. There is bound to be another way. Yes, I know you have been thinking there must be other ways. But no, I AM the Way the Truth and the Life.
Posted Image
You can’t get to your true Father except through Me. Seek Me, I AM the Word. Read My word and find Me now and I will show you the way you should go.
John 14:6-7 (ESV) “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Bev Robinson

November 27, 2017. I know your hunger and thirst for Me is real. Get ready for a cornucopia experience, much like the one you may have experienced over the Thanksgiving weekend. You like what I have set before you and you realize that I have an abundant supply which will never end. Your appetite will be filled and your thirst quenched. My storehouse and well house have ample provisions for your beckoned call. Enjoy My abundant provision.
Philippians 4:19 (NLT) “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” Kevin Robinson

November 27, 2017. Don’t ever fall for the trap of unworthiness! There is nothing you have ever done or ever will do that will separate us! I know all things and My death, burial and resurrection have you fully covered with reconciliation! You are victorious even though your life might not reflect that right now. Step into faith and see yourself as I see you – pure, spotless and without blemish. When you open your spiritual eyes, all unworthiness will fall away!
Romans 8:38-39 (MSG) “So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose? If God didn’t hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God’s chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us – who was raised to life for us – is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us. Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture:” Robin Robinson Bohlin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
💝💝💝💘💘💘💗💗💗 :praying: 💝💝💝💘💘💘💗💗💗
😇😘 spread love, kindness and faith to others. Makes one feel good inside no matter what their emotion is. Sent from one person to another to make their world shine a little brighter
"Lord, show me Your way." The Lord certainly did show me His way, through dreams and visions, open doors and strengthening of my walk with Him, that intimacy that my heart longed for. While in the prayer room there was a wonderful Presence of the Lord as we all prayed together.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
◄ Psalm 19:1 ►
King James 2000 Bible
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.

Posted Image
May TWITTER explode, declare & show your glory and handiwork :praying: :praying:

:amen: :agreed: Lord, I send this prayer to each one who is meeting here right now and their family and friends. Your perfect will in their life; and, answer all their prayers. I pray!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prayer Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum