The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You must act now to stop the depression! I Run To The Rock / thought life has gotten the best of u
Topic Started: Dec 6 2017, 03:48 PM (503 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are in a season where I AM leading you to draw upon Me; just as you would draw liquid from a straw. Breathe in deeply and receive My Presence. Let My Spirit fill you. Draw yourself into My deeper things. How? Draw upon ME. When you need refreshing, when you need understanding, when you need wisdom, when you need provision, DRAW. Call out to Me or call it forth! Just like priming a pump connected to a deep well. Pump, pump, draw, draw and siphon the resources that you need up, Up UP.

When Israel wandered the desert I could have prepared everything they needed ahead of time. They could have moved from oasis to oasis resorts. But instead they moved from need to need. When they called upon Me, I performed the miracle they needed. I did this so they would learn to trust Me, and know Who I AM. I did this so they would learn they could not accomplish their goal without Me. Will you be My people who draw upon Me for you all? I AM ready and willing to provide exactly what you ask for to accomplish what I have asked of you.

De 32:10-13 He found him in a desert land, and in the wasteland of the howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. 11 As an eagle stirs up its nest, flutters over its young, spreads abroad its wings, takes them, bears them on its wings: 12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. 13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

You must act now to stop the depression! Your thought life has gotten the best of you! Stop the negative thinking and change your mind with positivity. A person’s actions have you bothered. Find something good about them and focus on that. You can literally change the course of your future. Flip the switch and begin to think on good things. Depression will leave, negativity will leave and you’ll change your future just with your mind.
Psalm 19:14 (NLT) “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.”

I am not too small to handle all your problems, and concerns. I CARE FOR YOU. I will see you through grace by grace, glory to glory. Let go of what you can hold in your hands. CLING to ME. I AM your resource ! I love you with an everlasting love that never wavers, that never changes. That is uncondemning; that is eternal. Come to ME, and rest.”
You WILL emerge from the hindrances, and land on solid ground. For I AM the ROCK.

Psalm 23:1-3 (NASB) "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures;Posted Image He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. You shall never thirst again.When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK and open His Word.
Posted Image

In a vision I saw a huge rock that had been chiseled to be perfectly square; it was as high as it was wide and long. The Lord said, "I Am the Rock on which you must live. My word is your foundation. It is strong, immovable, and eternal. It represents your moral and spiritual ethic, and I am establishing that same ethic in those who have strayed from spiritual truth and righteousness. I will bring them back to that solid foundation." 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Posted Image
◄ Psalm 18:2 ►
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Posted Image
Solid Rock or Sinking Sand
Is your life built on a Solid Rock (Jesus)
or is it built uponPosted Image Sinking Sand (world)?
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Posted Image
Ah…yes, sweet honey from the Rock

Beloved I am your Rock, your tower of strong support in the days of trouble (Psalms 18:10). I am your laughter in the days of rejoicing. I am your all in all. Never daunted, never dismayed, never without hope, I persist in My pursuit of you. I persist with tenacious audacity to bring you into the expression of Me I have called you to be.

I am pressing into your life, into the very marrow of your bones; I am releasing My transfusing power, My blood, My honey (Proverbs 16:24). Today is the day for honey to drip from the bowls of Heaven, straight from Me to you. Ah…yes, sweet honey from the Rock, flowing, bathing, and submerging you within its very properties of invigoration. Angels have come to you to dispense this sweet nectar from the vats of Heaven in a continual flow to brighten the eye and restore your courage, to persevere you in the midst of battle till victory is achieved in every area of your life.

Yes, My beloved, today is the day we a whole new adventure begins. Come and journey with Me into a land flowing with milk and honey, a land of strength and vitality. This land we journey to is a land made to exist as an oasis among the many evident lands of your enemies. Lean into My presence, lean into My Word and guidance will come swiftly, suddenly. And you will be propelled into an anointing of overcoming victory. Intimacy and militancy will walk hand in hand: They will co-labor, co-habit within you, thereby, releasing the very honey from My throne-environment altering, glorious rivers of life-changing sustenance. Be encouraged, close your eyes and open your mouth to receive. My words, like sweet honey, is now flowing into you, bringing healing to your soul, to your bones (Psalms 119:103 Proverbs 16:24). Read Complete Love Letter...

“The LORD alone guided him, And there was no foreign god with him. “He made him ride on the high places of the earth, And he ate the produce of the field; And He made him suck honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock…” (Deuteronomy 31:12-13 NASB)

Prayer

You, O’ Lord are my impenetrable, immovable rock. There is none like You. You are never dismayed and always work in my life with great optimizes, great faith, for You have already seen who I am to be. Because You have seen and know, dismay never comes near You. Perseverance and tenacity are Your trademarks for You do not grow weary in doing good on my behalf.

You know me and my struggles, yet, You offer me sweet honey from heaven and I accept. I receive honey from the Rock and I am strengthened this day. Your Word taste like honey to my soul and transforms my day, my life into a land of abundance and praise. Let Your bowls of honey cascade over my life and I will propel into all You have called me to be.

Let Your honey flow. With eyes closed, mouth open, heart open I say, “Let Your honey flow!”
:Jesusiscoming:

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswGE6rQhmE
On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand Lyrics

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb36ho0F-m0
John Kano - The Lord is my Rock

Quote:

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain
His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
HAVING GONE THROUGH THE FIRE: Landed on my feet. Solid ground.
Posted Image
SONG: On Christ the solid rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand.
I saw a long strip of land sticking out into the ocean with an island at its end. This strip of land was only a few feet wide and the island was small. The island and the strip of land was on fire and people in boats were trying to put it out with fire hoses. I thought it was strange that it was burning because there were just rocks sticking out of the ocean with nothing else to burn!

I saw the Lord wearing a white robe that was covered with a dusky rose colored pattern. It was very rich looking.

Matt 3:11
…He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Mal 3:2
"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderers ' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

Matt 7:19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Heb 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Deut 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

HAVING GONE THROUGH THE FIRE There is a company of people who have gone through the fire and come out on the other side thoroughly purged and purified. Their chaff was burned and every branch that did not bear fruit was cut off and thrown into the fire. They have yielded all to Me and embraced My consuming fires knowing I AM a jealous God. There they stand, with nothing else to cling to except the solid rock of My Word.

Just as the blacksmith hones His instruments in the fire, then plunges them into cold water, so I AM pouring My water to cool those who are burning. Just as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed- Nego were thrown into a furnace 7 times hotter, I walked among them keeping them safe. And these whose fires are being quenched now, will not even have the smell of smoke upon them when they are drawn out. How great is My love for my totally yielded and willing servants!

Mal 3:2
"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderers ' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Take a big mouthful of the honey in the Rock.Posted Image Open your mouth, and eat again of the body and blood of the fullness of God. Feast upon His every word and promise. Open wide and ingest the strength and the power of the JOY of the Lord. He is our victory. He is our strength. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Arise and shine for our light has come. There is nothing more for which to wait. Reject all that is from the past life of darkness and open to the brightness of the glory of God pouring out upon and within us. There is no foe, no other god that can stand before us, for the Lord God is with us and will never leave us or forsake us.
Psalm 19:7-10 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
Posted Image
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold:
sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Dear one, there are times when a season closes and you are not sure what to do. The door to the past has closed and suddenly you are facing blank pages. For some, this is refreshing to have nothing to do except rest, hope and dream once again. For others it can be trauma because their schedule kept them going. They do not know how to rest and balance never was in their life style.

Continue to give your future to Me. Continue to give your plans to Me. Lean on Me and trust Me for grace each day to bring you exactly what you need. It’s OK that you don’t know about your future when it is in My care. Learn to cultivate your own life and those I give you to care over. Ask Me to give you new seeds of purpose to plant so that you can begin once again. I will help you till, plant, water and nourish your life’s new pages. I will help you bloom where you are planted! Enough, I say! Listen to My gavel as it resounds in heaven. I will bring you out. Like the days of old, when Egypt let go of My people, even so, I will bring you out. You will leave the taskmaster behind and the bricks of yesterday will be forever gone from your life.

Be willing to leave, let it all go and walk with Me into a land flowing with milk and honey. Apples and oranges, all the fruit you could want from a land that is waiting for you. This time, believe. Please believe. I will provide for your journey and you will be safe from the pursuing army at your feet. Trust Me and watch My mighty hand on your behalf. I go before and behind and surround you with My Presence. Watch the enemy fall at your feet as you take up the sword and fight for your land and rightful place in Me.

Song of Solomon 5:1 I have come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.Deut 26:15 NKJV
Look down from Your holy habitation, from heaven, and bless Your people Israel and the land which You have given us, just as You swore to our fathers, "a land flowing with milk and honey."'

Posted Image
Ah…yes, sweet honey from the Rock

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpzEnq14Hs
Sweet Honey in The Rock - Wade in the Water
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I am the way, the truth, and the life but you must take Me by the hand so I can lead you through the Promised Land that is full of milk and honey.

I Am the God who understands and sees and knows what you are going through and I offer unto you my great counsel and wisdom if you will allow me to. I will speak again and again, if you obey, I will enlighten your path. I Am your love, one who will always be for you. I will never leave you, no, I will never forsake you. I will never give up on you as long as you stay in My hand. I will continue to make you into My very image, until in the end you look like Me. When you awaken, you will be like Me, it is My purpose and My design and I take delight in forming and fashioning you into My very image. Sometimes this is difficult and hard for you to understand as you go through and I say, “This is not my way”, so I must change that in you, and sometimes you refuse to bend and then it is hard, so it seems as if you are breaking but now learn to yield! Every time you yield you will be made stronger and become like Me for I am your Father, your God!

"Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side." (Ps. 71:21) :praying:
"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness." (Ps. 17:15) :praying:
"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army;
‘As the deer pants for streams of water,
Posted Image
so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?’ (Psalm 42:1-2)

He makes my feet like hinds’ feet :praying: and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]" (Hab. 3:19)

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
VISION: I saw that I was smearing my hands in sticky syrup.

I HEARD THE LORD SAY: For I rain now.

VISION: I saw a pair of hands pouring what looked like a huge 25 gallon drum into a bucket. It was like amber honey.

Hos 6:3 KJV
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Deut 26:15 NKJV
Look down from Your holy habitation, from heaven, and bless Your people Israel and the land which You have given us, just as You swore to our fathers, "a land flowing with milk and honey."'

============

REOCCURRING VISION: Through out the night I kept seeing my hands being placed in honey. As I took them out, they were dripping with honey. This occurrence continued throughout the night.

REOCCURRING SONG: I kept hearing the phrase of a song, "Every good and perfect comes from above."

I HEARD: Honey. It sticks.

============

I am pressing into your life, into the very marrow of your bones; I am releasing My transfusing power, My blood, My honey (Proverbs 16:24). Today is the day for honey to drip from the bowls of Heaven, straight from Me to you. Ah…yes, sweet honey from the Rock, flowing, bathing, and submerging you within its very properties of invigoration. Angels have come to you to dispense this sweet nectar from the vats of Heaven in a continual flow to brighten the eye and restore your courage, to persevere you in the midst of battle till victory is achieved in every area of your life.

Yes, My beloved, today is the day we a whole new adventure begins. Come and journey with Me into a land flowing with milk and honey, a land of strength and vitality. This land we journey to is a land made to exist as an oasis among the many evident lands of your enemies. Lean into My presence, lean into My Word and guidance will come swiftly, suddenly. And you will be propelled into an anointing of overcoming victory. Intimacy and militancy will walk hand in hand: They will co-labor, co-habit within you, thereby, releasing the very honey from My throne-environment altering, glorious rivers of life-changing sustenance. Be encouraged, close your eyes and open your mouth to receive. My words, like sweet honey, is now flowing into you, bringing healing to your soul, to your bones (Psalms 119:103 Proverbs 16:24). Read Complete Love Letter...

“The LORD alone guided him, And there was no foreign god with him. “He made him ride on the high places of the earth, And he ate the produce of the field; And He made him suck honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock…” (Deuteronomy 31:12-13 NASB)

Prayer

You, O’ Lord are my impenetrable, immovable rock. There is none like You. You are never dismayed and always work in my life with great optimizes, great faith, for You have already seen who I am to be. Because You have seen and know, dismay never comes near You. Perseverance and tenacity are Your trademarks for You do not grow weary in doing good on my behalf.

You know me and my struggles, yet, You offer me sweet honey from heaven and I accept. I receive honey from the Rock and I am strengthened this day. Your Word taste like honey to my soul and transforms my day, my life into a land of abundance and praise. Let Your bowls of honey cascade over my life and I will propel into all You have called me to be.

Let Your honey flow. With eyes closed, mouth open, heart open I say, “Let Your honey flow!”
--------------------------

Edited by Silver, Dec 20 2017, 08:50 PM.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
“Once again in marvelous mercies He reached down; lifting me up in His arms of love, He took me into the world of light to show me more of the wonders and mysteries of His unseen things.
:e177:
God does not communicate with us as we communicate with one another. His words and ways of communicating are so utterly different from ours that there is really no comparison. Sending forth a few bits of information or an idea that will enlarge man’s fund of knowledge is our way of communication, but it is not His. When God communicates with us, He sends forth a word with a part of Himself in it. His way of communicating is to send forth a very part of Himself to us. His word, if word it might be called - is a part of Himself in living power filled with light, vibrant life and creative force. Thus, when His Word comes to us it is filled with the very life of God Himself.

:focus:
CONFIRMATION: At home group our pastor saw a vision over me. He saw the ears of a teddy bear. He did not know I had a teddy bear collection. A couple of week’s later when he was at my house, he saw the collection and picked out and handed me the exact teddy bear. It was the one who had a honey pot in his lap (amber anointing) and a big finger that can be stuck in the pot or into his mouth!
Ps 119:103 NLT
How sweet are your words to my taste; they are sweeter than honey.

:e223: WORD TO PONDER: ANOINTED HANDS

I AM smearing your hands with My anointing and they shall be led by My holy unction through the Holy Spirit. In the days to come, you will understand that your hands will be a sign to you. I AM in and with your hands, dear one.

I will be pouring forth My anointing like honey upon My people, it shall be sweet to their mouth. Taste and see that I give good gifts.

"And the priest shall take some of the log of oil, and pour it into the palm of his own left hand: And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that is in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the LORD." (Lev 14:15-16 KJV)

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 8:14 KJV)

SENDING YOU WITH MY ANOINTING

There is coming a day when I will be calling you to leave behind your preparatory years and follow My anointing into tangible places. I will be calling you to stretch forth your hands, for your hands will be dripping in My anointing and it shall stick like sweet honey. You shall find a great release and a powerful flow to release My Word. You shall feel the wind and a stirring of My Spirit. Follow the anointing and go where it leads you. I shall always provide.

I have assigned to you a powerful angel that will accompany you. He will go forth with My power as you follow Me in the anointing. It shall be released in waves up to 40 feet away as you walk around and follow My Presence. This will be a visible manifestation of My touch. I will spend hours with you and those you minister to, while you all are soaking in My Presence. There will be times when My Presence will be so thick that all you will be able to do is crawl.

"So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD." (1 Kings 8:11 KJV)

As a team of trail blazers, you have stood on the front lines battling the obstacles, one step at a time. Enduring shame, desolation and death on every side, you have faithfully plowed a trail behind you. This has been a humble, lowly and less than honorable place. And yet in spite of all that you see, hear, think and feel about yourself, your calling, your intercession, I declare like thunder in the clouds. MOVE ON! For I pierce your way with clarity and with the lighting rods of My power, I will break the mountains before you and make them plains.Posted Image I have commissioned you to move on and come into new land, flowing with milk and honey. I promise you, you shall not be disappointed.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
3/21/2018
⚡️ “ღWelcome homeღ”
:Welcome2:

Beloved, I want to help you see and hear spiritual truth. To do this you must look without fear, prejudice, or expectation. You cannot allow anything to color or distort what I show you, but rather take it at face value. When you see something do not add anything to it or take anything away from it. Look with eyes wide open, ears ready to hear, and a heart ready to receive, says the Lord. John 16:13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come."

“I am shaking everything that can be shaken: governments, economies, schools, churches and individuals to cause you to know whether or not you are built on the ROCK. This is the reason I had warned you to build on the ROCK. I warned you to build your lives upon a solid ROCK foundation in preparation for these and other storms which are to come, you must fall upon the ROCK or be crushed by the ROCK. I AM JESUS, that FOUNDATION ROCK!

In a vision I saw a huge rock that had been chiseled to be perfectly square; it was as high as it was wide and long. The Lord said, "I Am the Rock on which you must live. My word is your foundation. It is strong, immovable, and eternal. It represents your moral and spiritual ethic, and I am establishing that same ethic in those who have strayed from spiritual truth and righteousness. I will bring them back to that solid foundation." 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
:e177:
◄ Psalm 18:2 ►
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Solid Rock or Sinking Sand
Is your life built on a Solid Rock (Jesus)
or is it built uponPosted Image Sinking Sand (world)?

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Set yourself on the firm foundation of truth. Focus on that which is good and righteous in order to be strengthened. Every day you will have to choose between good and evil--spiritual strength and weakness. Deliberately make wise choices. Pay attention to the opportunities that present themselves to make positive decisions, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."
:Jesusiscoming:
I want you to picture yourself at an open air market. The outdoor conditions are perfect for shopping. Now picture yourself as an object made available for selection within that market. You need to know that I have purposely, selectively and expressly hand-picked you for Me and My kingdom purposes. No matter who you are or what you’re made of, you are My chosen, choice and top-quality person who is set apart completely and meant for Me.
Ephesians 1:4 (AMPC) “Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.”

:wub: How do you run from what's inside your head💕///When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpzEnq14Hs
Sweet Honey in The Rock - Wade in the Water

Quote:

:praying: 4U :e216: :praying: 4 The President' :GodBlessYou:

:look:
Quote:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/948575773144870912
When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK
:clap:

This morning I had a vision where I saw many of God’s people with heavy hearts and they were turning around behind them and looking at this season. They were looking at all that had happened in this season, and things they are still going through. Those constant cycles, hits, trials, pressure and longing for breakthrough. I saw many of God’s people looking at the “clock” and they were SIGHING LOUDLY over such deep grief of feeling like “so much time was lost and taken” in this season through such vicious opposition and trial. I saw the word “REGRET” coming towards God’s people, that through the “entertaining/focusing on the disappointments, disillusionment, pain and grief of this season” that REGRET would take hold and bind them up in chains. I could hear the heart cries of God’s people “What did I do wrong Lord?”, “Where did I miss it?”, “Where did I go wrong?”, “What didn’t I do to still be in this place of such deep hardship, pain and pressure?”, “Please show me Lord, what have I missed that has prolonged my breakthrough?”. The more God’s people were putting their eyes upon all the “swirling heart cries of disappointment/grief” etc I saw the enemy coming into those areas and feeding his lies and poisonous whispers “God doesn’t want your breakthrough!!”, “The breakthrough is for everyone else but you” and if God’s people agreed with these lies, I saw CHAINS being formed around them.

But then.. HE CAME!!!!! He showed up in all His Glory, All His majesty, emanating such LOVE and FREEDOM. He stood before His people with such compassion in His eyes.

The TRUTH of His heart was SO LOUD, LOUDER than the SIGHS of the PAST God’s people were looking at. His EYES, full of SUCH LOVE, communicated SO LOUDLY!!! “I’m here!!!! I am working ALL THINGS for your good! I am RIGHTING WRONG TURNS!!! I am UNBLOCKING DELAYS!!! I am making your paths straight as you seek Me and delve into My Word. As you live laid down with your YES to Me, I am bringing SWIFT divine alignment. I am ALL FOR your BREAKTHROUGH!!!! I AM BREAKTHROUGH!!!!! Trust ME!!!”

He then knelt down before them and spoke “LIFT UP YOUR EYES!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! RENEW YOUR MIND!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!”

I could then hear (2 Corinthians 10:5) being decreed all around. As God’s people heard the truth of this Scripture, I saw many saying “I’m tired of fighting Lord!!”, “I don’t think I have the strength to keep fighting”. Jesus bent forward and He blew upon them. Instantly STRENGTH AND GRACE was imparted to them.

I watched God’s people begin to stand with their eyes WIDE OPEN and FULL of REVELATION. They were staring RIGHT AT HIM, and I could see WONDER and REVELATION being released to them. Without words, simply being in His presence, seeing His Glory, they were being TRANSFORMED. They were SEEING HIM in His GOODNESS, His beauty, His kindness, His love and POWER.

As the REVELATION KNOWLEDGE of who He is began to fill them more and more, crash over them like a refreshing waterfall, they began to TEAR DOWN the arguments that had raised themselves against the KNOWLEDGE of who HE IS.

Such deep HEALING, FREEDOM and INCREASE was taking place. I could hear in the Spirit “YOU ARE BEING MARKED BY JOY!!!” Hope was rising again!!!! The confident expectation of what HE is doing and what He is ABOUT to do. I could feel the JOY so strongly, and I could see spirits BUBBLING with excitement, like having butterflies in their stomach. The FLUTTERS of TRANSFORMATION and NEW LIFE.

I then see Jesus walk over to a CLOCK, the very CLOCK that many of God’s people had been looking at with such deep grief, anxiety and sadness over “time that was lost”. I saw Him BLOW on the clock and suddenly the “hands on the clock came alive”. He touched the hands of the clock and He began to move them back. I watched as “time was going backwards”. The sense surrounded me how the Lord is completely OUTSIDE TIME!!!!! I KNEW so deep in My Spirit, He was TURNING “DARK NIGHTS” into DAY!!!!

As He moved the hands He turned and looked at His people, with a SPARKLE in His eye, with such joy and excitement, He spoke “I AM REDEEMING TIME!!!!!! Where you feel like time was lost, where the enemy has caused you to face so much torment in a season, where you feel like you did not “get out of a season” what I had for you, I am now REDEEMING TIME!!!! Especially the hardship many of you have faced in the last 3 months, in the next 3 months, will be ADDED BACK TO YOU in blessing, increase, breakthrough, restoration and healing. In the next 3 months, you will begin to see in greater ways the RESTORATION of My hand for ALL that you have walked. All that was stolen. The next 3 months I am SETTING THE STAGE for some of the greatest breakthrough. Over the next 3 months, you will begin to TAKE OFF. You will be SET UP for all that I am releasing. NOTHING has been lost as I am the RESTORER of all things. I am releasing RESURRECTION LIFE and VINDICATION, INCREASE, HEALING and BREAKTHROUGH to you. More opportunities will come to you in this next 3 months than all the CLOSED DOORS of this season!!!!! You will see MORE ADDED TO YOU in this next 3 months and beyond than you LOST over the last 3 months and this season. REJOICE!!! I am REDEEMING TIME!!!”

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum