The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chuck Girard - Will U Spend the day with Me...byTimeBomb
Topic Started: Dec 25 2017, 04:54 AM (335 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
I saw Jesus lean over and He intently gazed into the eyes of His people and He began again to speak His promises over His people. As He spoke His promises over them, refreshment and revival was taking place. You don’t know the depth of what you are about to step into, because you haven’t been there before. You are reaching into new levels with Him. Anxiety’s, fears, doubts and hopelessness are being put to rest in His love.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
TO MY WARRIOR PRINCESS WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE:
Posted Image

MY LOVE LETTER4U:
Hebrews 2:1-4 (MSG) "It's crucial that we keep a firm grip on what we've heard so that we don't drift off. If the old message delivered by the angels was valid and nobody got away with anything, do you think we can risk neglecting this latest message, this magnificent salvation? First of all, it was delivered in person by the Master, then accurately passed on to us by those who heard it from him. All the while God was validating it with gifts through the Holy Spirit, all sorts of signs and miracles, as he saw fit."
Posted Image
My brave and valiant warrior, your devotion is known in all of heaven, and so is your sacrifice.

I would certainly have it that your devotion to Me would be over the top, out the roof, beloved.
Yes, I would! Yes, I certainly would!

So I say to you, “If that is your desire, hang on, hang onto your hat, for help in that department is on the way.

It is surely on the way!!!”
:Jesusiscoming:

I will bring correction and adjustment in areas where you are off course, and I will establish you more solidly in My plans and purposes for your life, says the Lord. Don't resist what I am about to do, but rather yield to the process. When all is said and done you will be able to operate in greater spiritual freedom and vitality.

You Are Mine

Jesus, Thou art watching over us to bless and care for us.

Yes! Remember that always -- that out of darkness, I am leading you to light. Out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order. Out of faults and failure to perfection.

So, trust Me wholly. Fear nothing. Hope ever. Look ever up to Me and I will be your sure aid.

I and My Father are one. So He who made the ordered, beautiful world out of chaos, and set the stars in their courses, and made each plant to know its season, can He not bring out of your little chaos peace and order?

And He and I are One, and you are Mine. Your affairs are Mine. It is My Divine Task to order My affairs -- therefore yours will be ordered by Me.

My Beloved, the one who pants for Me! How I love your deep yearnings for Me. Take the effort to nurture your thought life with creativity birthed from My Spirit. Use discipline to turn from thoughts not edifying. Bring all into obedience and quiet yourself before Me.
Ps 12:6-7 NKJV
The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. You shall keep them, O Lord, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. To Turn to - Turning to the Word of the Lord
Ps 119:105 NKJV
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Posted ImagePosted Image
MUSIC2read WITH
music2read with....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPGqH3EEhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mBurjrWMo&feature=related
Posted Image
turn your eyes
upon Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UB9kvFHHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqkOd8TOfcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2F2mJatUJ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3ZfpjfPBM
Lauryn Hills & CeCe Winans - His eye is on the sparrow
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYZICnV2Ys
Michael W Smith - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

music to read with....enjoy!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVHwsig8T4
i'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” -Isaiah 9:6

Posted Image
Chuck Girard_Name Above All Names
_Billy Graham Anaheim 1986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXWMqUYxTLo
Posted Image

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Dec 25 2017, 05:07 AM
TO MY WARRIOR PRINCESS WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE:
Posted Image

Go into your day, knowing LOVE LIGHTS THE WAY! This is a day like no other.

The Shining Light

In a vision, I was in a dark tunnel. Darkness was surrounding Me, but ahead I could clearly see a bright, shining light.

I want you to know, beloved, that there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. It is shining brightly, lighting your way into your future in Me. Be expectant; there is much to come, much to come to those hearts that have surrendered to the Beloved.

I am your bright light at the end of the tunnel. You are approaching your destiny in Me. I will light the way. I will show you wonders upon wonders. You will know the peace and joy and love that I bring to a heart, and you will say, “It was worth the journey. It was WELL worth the journey!!!”Posted Image
- - - - -
You will be exzilerated by the POWER OF MY LOVE. Dancing upon your circumstances. They will change, shift and align with My Perfect Will. Provision and healing is no longer yours; but, Mine alone. You are in the arms of your Heavenly Father. Now, take My Hand and just bask in My Love. It is I Who carries you, Who pilots your way, Who shields you, Who empowers you to move forward, Who carries the weight of change and Who comforts you everywhere you go. Now rest, My love, as you lean back upon Me and snuggle in to hear My heart beat for you.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Dec 23 2017, 10:46 PM
<*)))>< excited children on Christmas morning<*)))><"🎄✨☃️🎁

There was darkness over the earth, but My love
saw fit to open heaven and send Light to earth
in the form of My Son, Jesus. We have been from
the beginning of time and we live today.
Jesus continues to be Light to a world so
desperately in need of Light! This is the season
in which you have chosen to celebrate
the coming of the Light!
Christmas is the day to celebrate the arrival of Light!

◄ Genesis 1:3 ►
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
Posted Image
let the whole world see JESUS
NewPosted Image is Coming!
(•_•)
<) )>
/ \
John 1:2-5 (NASB) “He was in the beginning
with God. All things came into being through Him,
and apart from Him nothing came into being that
has come into being. In Him was life, and the
life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness did not comprehend it.”
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved,” John 3:17.

This was Jesus’ commission, to save the world, not to condemn it!

He was focused of pointing people through His words and actions, to the Father!

He was going to show them the Glory that the Father had and then asked them to let this glory and word abide in them also!

He reflected the Father perfectly, and now He is asking us
(•_•)
<) )>
/ \ in this year to reflect the Son and show them, why our Lover is greater than all the other Lovers in the world that vie for their affection and adoration!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

Posted Image

......Can you feel his breath.......Oh
JesusPosted Image ......the Love he has for his children.... The
Love for You and me is overwhelming.........I hear him
saying.....Will you spend the day with me?.....Can you
hear him? Here I am....his gentle words.....he's
waiting.....I feel the fire of his presence on my
face.......Thank You JesusPosted Image .....He is right beside
you.....wherever you go...he is
there....always...always........
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Isa 43:18-19 NKJV
"Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

~wood~It's time to move on and move out of Shipwreck City, God has places for us to go, things to

1 Corinthians 3:11-15King James Version (KJV)

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Quote:

The Fire of God

Finding what is most precious among the ashes of life.
Identifying what can not be shaken or consumed.
Realizing that my faith is precious to God.
Enduring the cost to be clothed in God.

OF

Giving honor and glory to God in trials and tests.
Outside of Him I can do nothing that endures the flame.
Disclosing the day when each man’s work is revealed.

Quote:

FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6mE5xrbnmQ
Benny Hinn - Youth Experience The Fire Of God

So, let's get everything we have that is not pleasing to the Lord (wood, hay and stubble) and throw it into the fire that I am now making.....

◄ 1 Corinthians 3:12 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,

New Living Translation
Anyone who builds on that foundation may use a variety of materials--gold, silver, jewels, wood, hay, or straw.

Christ Our Foundation
…11For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw, 13his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each man’s work.…

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
THE PARTY/CONCERT IS IN GOD'S HOUSE TONIGHT!
click here......
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/6208482/1/?x=0#post457415
Enjoy!
Relax in His Hands!

Posted Image
Posted Image
I dipped my toes in the River of Fire
now loving and serving is my only desire!

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Silver
Dec 24 2015, 06:12 PM
BYE, BYE WORRY/HELLO FAITH...pure joy :PraiseGod: pure joy<br /> :PraiseGod: :wow: Posted ImagePosted Image<br />Posted Image :trumpet: :thumbsup: :lafbounce:
:sunface:
There is an acceleration of My glory that is taking you
to a new height, a place of global vision; a deeper
revelation of understanding the Father's plans and
purposes for your life.

This clarity, this design, this new hope will launch you
into a prevailing wind. So My warrior eagles extend your
wings. look up into the sun and fly into My mighty
glory, for this world belongs to you. You, have My
authority to take back all the things missing,
everything that has been stolen, and you shall have
exceeding joy in the last days.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Quote:

Posted Image

......Can you feel his breath.......Oh
JesusPosted Image ......the Love he has for his children.... The
Love for You and me is overwhelming.........I hear him
saying.....Will you spend the day with me?.....Can you
hear him? Here I am....his gentle words.....he's
waiting.....I feel the fire of his presence on my
face.......Thank You JesusPosted Image .....He is right beside
you.....wherever you go...he is
there....always...always........
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum