The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is the LORD Saying 2day by FlowerGirlPowerHappy 🐈💕
Topic Started: Dec 27 2017, 09:55 AM (13,182 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:look: :look: :look:
Quote:

What the LORD is Saying Today – 12/27/2017
:Welcome4:
I will heal him Isaiah 57:19
He is breathing on us with His awakening breath. As He breathes this impartation on us, it is stirring the waters of our hearts and lives to bring us to a place where we are FULLY HIS.
🌈💖
You must not dwell on your losses, but have faith in this new beginning.
Amen! 🙏🏼
How sweet are your words O Lord✨
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
2 Corinthians 5:17
💙
New life in Christ!
Posted Image
What is most important to you? Do you even know? I have created you to love Me above all else and have placed within you a compartment that only I can fill. Demonstrate your love for me. Your actions will demonstrate what you treasure in your heart. I have made provision to soften and change your heart from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh. When your heart is changed I will be your treasure.
Matthew 6:21 (NKJV) “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

How can we not make
time to be with the
Maker of time?
Beholding and reflecting
as in a mirror, we are being changed
from glory to glory

"I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe you've received it, it will be yours"
JESUS of Nazareth
King of the universe
Mark 11:24

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
2018 SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt :wow: SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt

2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018

:thumbsup: :goodone:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8184875/1/#new
2018 SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt :wow: SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt

Silver
Assistant Admin
Finding God at the end of every trail is the very best treasure of all.
Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Quote:

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ZlNRMHXxU
T. Graham Brown, Wine into Water

This year will be a time of shifting and turn around. The called-out remnant will rise to the top, as the prideful and arrogant and haughty will be on the bottom.

This is the year that the sack cloth and ashes are removed. The mourning garments are taken off. The black widow’s garments are cast aside. The days of mourning will be over!

This is the year of the bride in Christ, that will walk down the aisle in glory and splendor, as the people stand, in awe of her beauty. She is no longer a lady in waiting, but exposed as the prepared bride of Christ. All eyes will be on her as she goes to meet the bridegroom who awaits.

In this year, 2018, there will be unusual signs and wonders that are authentic and undeniable. No more embellished testimonies of what God did, for He will do the spectacular.

This is the year of the hidden manna and treasures to be revealed.

Many of you feel scorned and unloved. And, I tell you honestly that even though your environment seems harsh and inhospitable, the love I have for you exceeds your expectations. You are a treasure to Me, says the Lord. Let go of your feelings of rejection and come to Me and receive My love. Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

There is happiness and peace to be found when you live life according to My ways. I have moved on your heart to bring you closer to Me than you have ever been before. There is much more I want to teach you. Do not stray from My ways; do not neglect Me. Aim your sight to Me; I want to teach you more about Me. Allow Me to increase your love and understanding of Me.
Proverbs 7:1-3 (NASB) “My son, keep my words and treasure my commandments within you. Keep my commandments and live, And my teaching as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.”

I shall satisfy your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Get ready, My Bride. I shall fill your coffers to overflowing. You have believed, now is the time to receive.”
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
“But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus,” Philippians 4:19.
“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:32.
“The LORD shall open unto you His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow,” Deuteronomy 28:12.
“That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures,” Proverbs 8:21.
“Great wealth is in the house of the righteous

Silver
Assistant Admin
You are the Treasure of Treasures,
nothing can compare to you, Jesus.

Matt 6:19-21 NKJV
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

My work in the lives of My people appears to be mysterious at times. But, if you ask for wisdom with a genuine desire to know, I will reveal My purposes to you in ways that you can understand. Keep in mind that I want you to search for truth as you would search for treasure. And, to do that you must be willing to dig deep, says the Lord. Psalm 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
:Jesusiscoming:
December 27, 2017. Thoughts have come to your mind that are not for your benefit. You don’t want to be thinking thoughts that will pull you down instead of lifting you up. Your spirit and soul should be soaring, not weighed down. Repent. Turn your mind to good things that give peace or energy. Let these kinds of thoughts fill your mind. Let thoughts of blessings toward yourself, your family, your church and everyone now fill your mind.
Philippians 4:8 (MSG) “Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.” Bev Robinson

December 27, 2017. If you have been a Christian for a long time, you have realized that the Christian life can be quirky and funny at times. Learn to smile and laugh a lot about some of the funny things you see in people every day. Remember, I AM the one who made the donkey speak to Balaam. I turned plain water into the best wine. Never underestimate the joy I’ve stored up for you and will bring your way.
Psalm 126:2-3 (NLT) “We were filled with laughter, and we sang for joy. And the other nations said, “What amazing things the Lord has done for them.” Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us! What joy!” Kevin Robinson

December 27, 2017. Don’t go around this mountain again! Do you not know that the ones I love, I discipline? My discipline is not harsh or given out of anger; My discipline causes you to line up under My blessings. Just as a good Father teaches His children, so I AM teaching you in this season . Learn from your mistakes and allow them to mold you further into My perfection. Learning is pivotal for the next stage of eternity.
Revelation 3:19 (MSG) “The people I love, I call to account-prod and correct and guide so that they’ll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God!” Robin Robinson Bohlin

December 26, 2017. Hopes are high that what was done will be received. You have wondered if what was done was good enough. You will see it will be greatly appreciated. After it is received, you will be ready to make further plans. Other similar things which will be done will not be as hard, because of the planning and the work already done. The plan has been established. Get all the implements together and begin again. Work with diligence.
Colossians 3:23-24 (ESV) “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” Bev Robinson

December 26, 2017. Saying you embrace My peace, love and joy; and actually doing so are two different things all together. Embrace those attributes. They’ll carry you through life in a realm of pure harmony like you’ll never experience anywhere else. Open your arms wide to receive My abundant Spirit-filled life. Though the act may seem small, in opening your posture to be a good beneficiary, you will understand more fully how a child feels when they are chosen.
Psalm 5:11-12 (MSG) “But you’ll welcome us with open arms when we run for cover to you. Let the party last all night! Stand guard over our celebration. You are famous, God, for welcoming God-seekers, for decking us out in delight.” Kevin Robinson

December 26, 2017. You have evidence of My love for you. You celebrate that I sent My Son to the earth two thousand years ago. He descended for the purpose of restoring My relationship with YOU! I love you that much. Light came to the earth when I spoke, “Let there be Light”, and that same Light today, that you carry within you, is much more powerful than any darkness you will ever encounter in your life. Be Light!
Isaiah 9:2 (NASB) “The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them.” Jonas Bohlin

All of creation rejoiced on the day My son was born. The heavens exploded with joy as the angels sang “GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST”!

May your joy explode with the same exuberance; Christ in you, the hope of glory! If you could only see how heaven rejoices over you, then you would truly know the joy that’s available. As you celebrate today, know that I rejoice over you and so does all of Heaven!

“The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV).

Christmas is a beautiful season to remember and celebrate the love of God, who sent Jesus to us to be everything we need. May this be a time for you to experience all Jesus has for you.

Christmas blessings from all of us here at Fullness in Christ

Posted Image
It is almost time for Me to come for My Bride. There is great joy and celebration here in anticipation for the moment when I shall call her out of the earth. “Come My beloved, come and sit at My table and eat of life and light. Eat My bread and drink My wine. Fill yourself on the meat of My provision. Eat what is good and let your soul delight in abundance.

Silver
Assistant Admin
Posted Image
I challenge you to step in and dance Posted Image with Jesus as your lover today. Learn to lean on Me & hear My heart beat. Look into My eyes!

The Dance
Now the setting is a grand hall at the King's palace. At the far side of the room we see the Maiden. She has found her four long-lost Sisters. Faith has encouraged her to keep looking. Obedience has shown her the way. Understanding has made her beautiful. Wisdom has dressed her so that she would capture even the heart of a King! Suddenly, the One she has been longing for is right before her asking her to dance with Him! As they dance round and round they fall deeply in love with each other. In His eyes are Truth and Love. Her face begins to glow. Her dress begins to shine with the beauty of many precious jewels, each reflecting the glory of the King! When we look closely, we see that each jewel in her dress is a soul woven into the fabric. As they dance they take on another dimension. It is like they become a large cyclone that grows higher and higher. They move through the world causing great upheaval. As more souls are woven into her dress, they become a towering, glorious cloud reaching into the heavens.

Follow Me,Posted Image and I will lead you to the wells of life. I will give the living water to you abundantly. And, I will also feed you with theyσυя liviиg ღαηηα hidden manna. That which has not been revealed shall indeed become revelation to you, and I shall walk with you in fellowship. You will know Me even more intimately than you know Me today and understand by way of revelation My purposes for this season. I am about to bring you higher than ever you have been before. Come to Me, walk with Me, be one with Me, and drink the waters that I give to you and eat the manna that I feed you. In the days ahead, you will realize what a great treasure is given to you at this time. Follow Me now. Let’s go on a journey, you and I together--a journey of joy in which you will experience the power of My kingdom. On this journey you will have victory over all the works of the enemy, says the Lord Almighty.

Brothers and sisters. In the Spirit, I saw angels opening up huge doors, and piled high was gold and silver, and jewels of all kinds, like what you would see in a treasure chest.
As they opened the doors, it all came pouring out. The angels had smiles on their faces, like they had been waiting for this moment. They are both physical and spiritual treasures.
“Beloved. There is a Treasury Room in heaven. Your faith has been the key. Your treasure has not been stored up on earth, but in heaven.
You have made Me your Treasure with no thought of return. And now, Dear One, those treasures you have laid up in heaven shall be poured back to you.

No thief will be able to steal, kill, or destroy that which I have ordained is freely yours. The treasuries of heaven are open to you, My Child.
Blessings of prosperity, health, peace of mind, and comfort are being poured out by My Spirit. All of My Goodness is your inheritance.
Your God that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for you all, how shall He not with Him also freely give you all things?
I shall supernaturally supply all your need according to My riches in glory. Rejoice with all of heaven. Forget not all My benefits. I AM He Who has forgiven all your iniquities; healed all your diseases; redeemed your life from destruction; who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.
I shall satisfy your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Get ready, My Bride. I shall fill your coffers to overflowing. You have believed, now is the time to receive.”
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
“But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus,” Philippians 4:19.
“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:32.
“The LORD shall open unto you His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow,” Deuteronomy 28:12.
“That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures,” Proverbs 8:21.
“Great wealth is in the house of the righteous, but trouble is in the income of the wicked,” Proverbs 15:6.
“Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy,” 1 Timothy 6:17.
“But we have this Treasure (Holy Spirit) in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves,” 2 Corinthians 4:7.

~Deborah Waldron Fry
http://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/vision-of-heavens-treasury-room-deborah-waldron-fry/

Silver
Assistant Admin
December 28, 2017. Now is the time for rest. Don’t do any planning just now. Rest. There are different seasons for different activities. You have gone through a very busy time. It was a good time. You paced yourself and this is good, but now is a different time. Don’t worry about what is done and what is not done. I AM upholding you now. A time of rest is necessary now for what is coming. That too is good.
Isaiah 41:13 (MSG) “That’s right. Because I, your GOD, have a firm grip on you and I’m not letting go. I’m telling you, ‘Don’t panic. I’m right here to help you.'” Bev Robinson

December 28, 2017. Right now, some see you as overly aggressive in your Christian walk. Is it a matter of personality, or just an issue of personal conviction in furthering My Kingdom? Think about it. Let Me encourage you to present the Gospel of Truth in a non-aggressive manner. Let others see the Light of Me shine through your words and deeds toward them. It’s the wooing of The Holy Spirit which leads people to repentance and godly sorrow.
Romans 2:4 (AMPC) “Or are you [so blind as to] trifle with and presume upon and despise and underestimate the wealth of His kindness and forbearance and long-suffering patience? Are you unmindful or actually ignorant [of the fact] that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repent (to change your mind and inner man to accept God’s will)?” Kevin Robinson

December 28, 2017. There are privileges that are yours because you are My child. Adoption means you are legally My child; it also means I have chosen you. Why did I choose you? I chose you because I love you. You could never do anything that would cause Me to stop loving you, just as you did nothing to cause Me to love you in the first place. True love cannot be lost or gained… only received and given.
1 John 3:1 (NASB) “See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.” Jonas Bohlin

Silver
Assistant Admin
December 28, 2017
http://ft111.com/
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

Prepare yourself for not only a new beginning, but a new era. Let the past become a dim memory as you move forward with renewed hope and expectation. You will rise to new heights and be more available to Me, says the Lord. My Spirit will be your guide! Psalm 148:1 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights!

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8186249/1/#new

Behold My mystery. For those who have chosen to walk in holiness, they shall rise above the hour of judgement that comes upon the earth. In the light of My glory, they shall be changed. They will have conquered the power of death and risen to a new life of incorruption. This is a climax, a finishing of what I began when I created mankind. I have preserved a remnant upon the earth that are wholly and holy set aside unto Me. What was taken from mankind in the garden of Eden shall be swallowed up in victory. I AM bringing you into My holy place where My shekinah glory dwells.
Posted ImageCOME TO ME Posted ImagePosted ImageCOME TO ME Posted ImagePosted ImageCOME TO ME Posted Image
“make ourselves” ready 4 2018/ end is closer than u think!/“make ourselves” ready 4 2018
The time has come New Jerusalem people arise:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8185982/1/#new

December 29, 2017
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

You mistakenly apply a sense of permanence to your current circumstances. But, I tell you honestly that you are always in a state of transition. Nothing in your physical, natural existence is immutable. Embrace change. Allow change to be an avenue of spiritual growth and blessing, says the Lord. Only things of the Spirit are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
- - - - - - - -
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/what-the-lord-is-saying-today-december-2017/
December 29, 2017. A new project is in your mind. It’s good to have new ideas. Creativity is good for your soul, a blessing to you and others. It is good to do things beyond yourself. Inspiration comes freely and there is joy in your heart even when you think about working on your project. What you will create is something you want to give away. You feel a double joy of creating and giving. Work away on your project.
Proverbs 11:25 (NLT) “The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.” Bev Robinson

December 29, 2017. Compliance to authority is something you frequently encounter. Sometimes there are matters of control that have to be dealt with. It is the charge of those in spiritual, traditional or legal authority to be subject to Me, first and foremost. I will handle misunderstandings about control that I have with them on a different level than I deal with you. I have positioned these authorities where they are for My purposes. Submission is upright and honorable.
Titus 3:1-2 (ESV) “Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.” Kevin Robinson

December 29, 2017. Do you know people are watching you? Some are casually glancing but others are really studying you. Show and demonstrate to them how to live and love. Teach them about Me through your actions. How else will they learn unless they have an example? You are literally My body, My hands and feet. You are the representation of Christ on the earth. You are My chosen vessels for today. Look around and see who is watching.
Matthew 28:19-20 (MSG) “Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I’ll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.” Robin Robinson Bohlin

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
Dec 29 2017, 09:57 AM
Quote:

Behold My mystery. For those who have chosen to walk in holiness, they shall rise above the hour of judgement that comes upon the earth. In the light of My glory, they shall be changed. They will have conquered the power of death and risen to a new life of incorruption. This is a climax, a finishing of what I began when I created mankind. I have preserved a remnant upon the earth that are wholly and holy set aside unto Me. What was taken from mankind in the garden of Eden shall be swallowed up in victory. I AM bringing you into My holy place where My shekinah glory dwells.
Posted ImageCOME TO ME Posted ImagePosted ImageCOME TO ME Posted ImagePosted ImageCOME TO ME Posted Image
“make ourselves” ready 4 2018/ end is closer than u think!/“make ourselves” ready 4 2018
The time has come New Jerusalem people arise:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8185982/1/#new

December 30
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS

I am coming to you in greater measure and clarity than you have ever experienced, says the Lord. I will come to you in night visions. I will come to you in dreams. I will come to you in daytime visions. I will come to you when you are praying. I will come to you when you are meditating on My word. And, I will begin to reveal to you the hidden mysteries that have been saved for this time. I have some things to teach and show you. Get ready, for My work is about to be demonstrated in you, says the Most Holy. Watch! Learn! Listen! Obey! For, you shall be well pleased with the demonstration of My power that comes flowing into your life like a mighty rushing river; like a wind that is blowing through the tops of the trees. Listen for My voice, for My truth will set you free.

Silver
Assistant Admin
December 30, 2017. Something happened that caused real disappointment. You had hoped it wouldn’t materialize, but it did. You have a choice now. This can ruin the rest of your time or you can let it roll off your shoulders. Disappointment has been front and center lately with these events. There is a change coming. You hoped it would come before now, but this is the time. Get yourself geared up for more hope and faith. Real good is coming.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Bev Robinson

December 30, 2017. New beginnings are on your horizon. Get ready to be pumped up like you never have been before. New chapters in your life are being written as I speak. These chapters will be fresh and original and unique like nothing you have experienced. Profound disclosures will be revealed and will rise up like fresh popcorn. Spontaneous truths are being unveiled right now as I AM declaring to you. Be prepared to journal the revelations coming forth.
Isaiah 43:19 (NLT) “For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.” Kevin Robinson

December 30, 2017. My mercies are new every morning! Because that is true and you have sought Me, you have found Me. You have found Me to be loving, kind and compassionate. A s you enter the New Year that I have given you, there will be revelation after revelation from Me to you. Look to the coming year with the anticipation that comes when you seek Me for ALL of the answers to ALL of your questions. Discover My ways!
Jeremiah 29:13-14 (NASB) “You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. ‘I will be found by you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.” Jonas Bohlin
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/what-the-lord-is-saying-today-december-2017/

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum