The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
{Happy New Year My Queen}(there Is A Sweetness In The New) ~2018~
Topic Started: Dec 30 2017, 04:35 PM (442 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
https://twitter.com/i/moments/947136379384946688

~2018~~2018~~2018~Posted Image~2018~~2018~~2018~
Numbers 6:24-27 (NLT) “‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’ Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.” John 10:27 (NASB) “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me,” Psalm 31:24 NASB. “Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord.”

Isa 43:18 But the LORD says, "Do not cling to events of the past or dwell on what happened long ago.

Isa 43:19 Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already---you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there.

WE ARE NOT TRANSITIONING, WE HAVE TRANSITIONED WE HAVE TURNED A CORNER THE OLD IS GONE. WE ARE IN A NEW ERA EVERYTHING IS NEW
WE ARE IN A NEW PLACE AND WE MUST NOT BE AFRAID THE WORD SAYS FEAR NOT NEITHER BE DISMAYED FOR THE YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO. EMBRACE THE NEW DON'T LET THE OLD PULL BACK ( WHAT IS FAMILAR TO YOU MUST BE LET GO OF) EMBRACE THE NEWNESS (THEIR IS A SWEETNESS IN THE NEW) REST IN WHAT GOD IS DOING.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
:Welcome4: Posted Image - ~2018~

behold
all things
have become new
The days ahead my bride will shine like the sun.
:sunface:
She will be radiant with my glory. She will be set apart and stand apart from the world.

You will walk in more anointing during this season than any previous time. This is because EVERYTHING that blocks the flow of My Spirit in your life will be removed. This is what blocks the flow of the Holy Spirit in your life: ANYTHING that makes you take your eyes off of Me."
Never forget: True prayer
is an audience
with the KING!

:trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image :trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image :trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91r2ZVQyZkA&feature=kp
Music: King of Kings
:trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image :trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image :trumpet: :rapture: Posted Image

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
2018 SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt :wow: SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt

2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018

:thumbsup: :goodone:
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8184875/1/#new
2018 SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt :wow: SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt

Silver
Assistant Admin
Posted Image
I challenge you to step in and dance Posted Image with Jesus as your lover today. Learn to lean on Me & hear My heart beat. Look into My eyes!

The Dance
Now the setting is a grand hall at the King's palace. At the far side of the room we see the Maiden. She has found her four long-lost Sisters. Faith has encouraged her to keep looking. Obedience has shown her the way. Understanding has made her beautiful. Wisdom has dressed her so that she would capture even the heart of a King! Suddenly, the One she has been longing for is right before her asking her to dance with Him! As they dance round and round they fall deeply in love with each other. In His eyes are Truth and Love. Her face begins to glow. Her dress begins to shine with the beauty of many precious jewels, each reflecting the glory of the King! When we look closely, we see that each jewel in her dress is a soul woven into the fabric. As they dance they take on another dimension. It is like they become a large cyclone that grows higher and higher. They move through the world causing great upheaval. As more souls are woven into her dress, they become a towering, glorious cloud reaching into the heavens.

Follow Me,Posted Image and I will lead you to the wells of life. I will give the living water to you abundantly. And, I will also feed you with theyσυя liviиg ღαηηα hidden manna. That which has not been revealed shall indeed become revelation to you, and I shall walk with you in fellowship. You will know Me even more intimately than you know Me today and understand by way of revelation My purposes for this season. I am about to bring you higher than ever you have been before. Come to Me, walk with Me, be one with Me, and drink the waters that I give to you and eat the manna that I feed you. In the days ahead, you will realize what a great treasure is given to you at this time. Follow Me now. Let’s go on a journey, you and I together--a journey of joy in which you will experience the power of My kingdom. On this journey you will have victory over all the works of the enemy, says the Lord Almighty.

Silver
Assistant Admin
excitement in my spirit entering into 2018
Confession: I'm having a terrible case
of 'the jitters'.....

Posted Image popcorn anyone?

<*)))><New Year’s Eve event 2018 Spectacular<*)))>< :JesusIsLord:
Posted Image
<*)))>< Eve 2018 Spectacular<*)))><
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image<*)))>< Eve 2018 Spectacular<*)))>< :JesusIsLord:
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image :JesusIsLord:

Silver
Assistant Admin
Happy New Year Eve
Happy 1st Good Morning of 2018

Behold My mystery. For those who have chosen to walk in holiness, they shall rise above the hour of judgement that comes upon the earth. In the light of My glory, they shall be changed. They will have conquered the power of death and risen to a new life of incorruption. This is a climax, a finishing of what I began when I created mankind. I have preserved a remnant upon the earth that are wholly and holy set aside unto Me. What was taken from mankind in the garden of Eden shall be swallowed up in victory.
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump, for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” (I Cor 15:51-55)“And it will come to pass in that day that the mountains shall drip with new wine,Posted Image the hills shall flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah shall be flooded with water; A fountain shall flow from the house of the LORD And water the Valley of Acacias.” (Joel 3:18 NKJ)

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

COLORS AS A COMBINED MESSAGE

This week I made a new color chart for my pencils. I was able to put them (mostly) in chronological order as to hue, something I have wanted to do since I started painting this year. Then tonight I rearranged them in my notebook holder in chronological order as to number, so I can find them easier. I felt great satisfaction in doing both.

HUES OF COLOR PLACED IN RIGHT ORDER

I saw all these doors that needed to be put in the right order as to a graduating hue of color. I pulled something over to a spot. After He changed that, a blooming door. This is your assignment. I am going to have you do just artwork and then report.

SAW DIFFERENT COLORS WHILE PRAYING

Tonight sat down and started praying I saw the color royal blue pencil, the same color as his carpet. I knew it represented his anointing and might in prayer. The color of the spirit of Might in the 7 spirits/ anointings of God is royal blue.

Posted Image
James 5:16-18 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth for three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth brought forth its fruit.

AVAILS

Strong's Greek Dictionary
2480. ἰσχύω ischyo (ischýō)
Search for G2480 in KJVSL; in KJV.

ἰσχύω ischýō, is-khoo'-o

from G2479; to have (or exercise) force (literally or figuratively):—be able, avail, can do(-not), could, be good, might, prevail, be of strength, be whole, + much work.

verb

The moment switched to a new topic, I saw a green pencil. It was coloring the outline of a green tree with lighter colored tips on it showing fresh new growth. That was very encouraging.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

When switched to praying over lawlessness in USA, praying protection over the police as they go forth to conquer lawlessness, etc I saw a bronze pencil and the color bronze. Bronze represents judgement.

FROM THE WWW: Many items in the tabernacle and temple were made of bronze. These items were for use in the outer court, the items in the Holy and Most Holy place within the tabernacle itself were made of gold.

"You shall make an altar of acacia wood, five cubits long and five cubits wide––the altar shall be square––and its height shall be three cubits. You shall make its horns on its four corners; its horns shall be of one piece with it. And you shall overlay it with bronze." Exodus 27:1-2

When I came back to bed and thinking about seeing colors and how the Lord had promised me He would teach me color, I saw the colored pencil called Light sky Blue. I felt the Lord was saying that the colors He was showing me were things happening in the heavenlies right now, what He is doing.

FROM THE WWW: In conjunction with precious stones, the sky blue colour of sapphire represents heavenly things:

"And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone" Ezek 1:26

I WILL TEACH YOU ABOUT COLOR

I see a blue ball bouncing. It turned to another side that was yellow and then again red. Primary colors yes. Many faceted combinations. All within you sweetheart. I will teach you color. The pieces come together. Arrange. Rearrange. Connected. Insert.

REVELATION: I was thinking about the colors and heard Authority. Yes all of them. The one who understands. My understanding was then opened to see that each color was meant to be combined as in a paragraph, a message meant to be together.

INTERPRETATION TO THE MESSAGE: The Lord is growing up and increasing our might and authority to speak His heavenly agendas onto the earth. This is bringing new hope and growth to rebuild and renew His people and also judgements over wicked plans of the enemy.

There will bePosted Image numerous suddenlies Posted Imagefor My children this year.
Isaiah 61:11 For as the earth brings forth its bud, and as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Silver
Assistant Admin
Posted Image

You will see signs and wonders and miracles that no one has ever seen
I will pour out My signs, wonders, and miracles and through My bride, My Queen
IT IS THRU YOUR LIFE THAT I AM SEEN
I WANT YOU TO GLEAM
IN

This is my worship; This is my prayer....
Already I hear the music and the marching of the unseen
Nothing in the day is too small to be a part of My scheme.
:welcomestars: :welcomestars: :welcomestars: :welcomestars:
Love, Joy, Peace in 2018

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Silver
Assistant Admin
:praying: It is my hope and prayer that you will take time to “be still”
and know that He is God. His arm is not too short to save and
we must remember that His thoughts are not ours. His are so
much higher that we cannot fathom them all. When we search for
Him with all of our hearts, we will see a future and hope God’s given
for us. It is also my hope that in 2018 and beyond, we will be
more harvest minded. The last words of
Christ’s that were recorded in the Gospel of Matthew, and
should be heeded, are: “All authority has been given to Me
in heaven and on earth. Posted ImageGo therefore and make disciples
of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father
and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all
that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to
the end of the age.”

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsJVEqwSZ04
When the clock hits midnight 2018!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum