The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Face to Face with Jesus
Topic Started: Jan 24 2018, 03:05 PM (343 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Face to Face with Jesus
January 12, 2018 by Elaine Tavolacci

Every one of us is able to recall a time when we had experienced a life transforming encounter with Jesus.

We could never forget that place of the overwhelming presence of His glory.

I believe that 2018 is going to be a year of “face to face” encounters with Jesus.

Several years ago I had a dream. In this dream I began walking down a long corridor. There were doors on each side of the hallway.

I opened one door to the room on my right and it was a hospital room. I then continued walking and opened a door on my left that appeared to be a guest room.

As I continued walking I heard singing that sounded like a choir but I knew that it was angels.

At this point I knew that I was dreaming and I thought to myself, “If I listen, I will be able to hear the angels singing!”

I walked to the next door and sat down on the floor listening to the angelic voices singing “Worthy is the Lamb.”

The presence of God was so intense. I looked up and saw Jesus. There was a line of people waiting to go up to Him to give Him a hug and a kiss.

I watched as each one had their turn. After the last person walked away, Jesus began to walk in my direction.

I jumped up and said to him, “Wait a minute, you have to give me a hug and a kiss”.

As He hugged me, and then gave me a kiss, His anointing flowed into my body.

I wouldn’t let Him go and I kept saying: “Oh my God, I don’t believe it!”

He just laughed as the fire of His presence radiated through me.

As I woke up from that dream, that same anointing was upon me.

Within the next few weeks, every time I shared that dream, that same anointing was present.

I then heard several confirmations of the Shulamite woman in Song of Solomon chapter three. She was in great distress as she searched for her love and couldn’t find him.

She got up from her bed, and went out into the streets looking for him. She went up to the watchman asking “Have you seen the one that my heart loves?”

When she found her love, she held him and would not let him go.

The Holy Spirit is confirming this dream once again. Many of you are going to have visitations from Jesus in the next few months as you search for him with all your heart.

The LORD is going to speak to you in dreams as well as face to face encounters.

Many unbelievers will also come to know Jesus through personal encounters.

Be encouraged and stay in expectation.

“By night on my bed I sought the one I love; I sought him, but I did not find him. “I will rise now,” I said, “And go about the city; in the streets and in the squares I will seek the one I love.”
I sought him, but I did not find him. The watchmen who go about the city found me; I said, “Have you seen the one I love?”
Scarcely had I passed by them, when I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go, until I had brought him to the house of my mother, and into the chamber of her who conceived me,” Song of Solomon 3:1-4.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,
~ Elaine
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
This morning I heard the Lord say “Watch the overcomer now rise within you.”

I saw a powerful move of the Holy Spirit upon hearts that was not only bringing an awakening but a fire within their hearts that saw them suddenly rise up out of the things that have tried to hold them down and take their ground, and they began to roar ‘YOU CANNOT HAVE MY GROUND’.

When your peace is disturbed by circumstances, look to Me. I will lead you in the way of tranquility. Even though your soul is in turmoil, I am with you to calm your storm. I will bring you into quiet rest and establish you in a place of peace. Be still and deliberately seek My face as you yield to the work that I am doing in you right now. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God.

Such a longing to know Him more than ever, to see His face and see His beauty at a deeper level. The holy discontentment has been growing and growing to the point where I find myself in tears :crying: :crying: because I just love Him so much and want to know Him more. :JesusIsLord: As I drew away with Him in the secret place just to be with Him and adore Him in worship.

Quote:

🌼<*)))><(•_•)<*)))><higher<*)))><(•_•)<*)))><🌼 *

The most
beautiful part is,
Posted Image
I found you💕....“❤️JESUS ❤️”
The Lion of Judah is speaking His heart in these last days >I Will Speak (2U/inU/thruU) *💖2💖.....💖2💖..we can commune spirit to Spirit...💖2💖.....💖2💖 pray

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
I found myself standing before that mighty Cloud of highest gloryThings will flow freely as the people of God move into the new areas of “play” the Lord is activating.......FOR I AM LONGING TO SOOTHE YOUR 💖WOUNDED HEART💖

"What is REAL?"

He reflected the Father perfectly, and now He is asking us
(•_•)
<) )>
/ \ in this year to reflect the Son and show them, why our Lover is greater than all the other Lovers in the world that vie for their affection and adoration!

~A CALL TO BE LIKE HIM

He is calling us to be like Him in this hour and He is
the great intercessor. He is marking the hearts of those
that have a heart like His, those who will go in and
possess the land. We are also seeing a sealing or marking
of those that have chosen to take sides with the enemy
and the Red Sea is about to close to make a great divide
between those that have decided to stand with Pharaoh
from those that have chosen to follow the Lord. The Lord
spoke this scripture to me and said that it is happening
now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dreams & Visions (of a Christian nature) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum