The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Every Praise"I choose to step into the spirit realm"Every Praise"
Topic Started: Jan 31 2018, 06:33 PM (103 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
I choose to step into the spirit realm
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuZMg6NVeA
Hezekiah Walker New Video "Every Praise"
:yikes: :lafbounce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuZMg6NVeA&list=RDUuuZMg6NVeA&t=13
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Precious ones, heaven smiles upon you as you put feet to your faith and literally walk out what you believe. A little bit of faith goes a long way. As you apply faith to your walk and also go through death to self, I always multiply your mustard like seeds of faith. I have adorned your walk with diamond studded jewels. From places you have been, golden memorial stones have been planted in your garden.

Do not look backwards at your sorrows of loss dear ones. Do not personalize areas where you have walked into death to self and granted Me Lordship over your life. You are NOT bad. As you have yielded all to Me, I see only exemplary behavior from your lessons, sometimes so difficult to learn. My priceless ones, from My loving hand, I see only advancement for you, along with future joy. In that day, as you remember those special walks of faith, you will notice that I have wired these memorial stones with My power. These stones shine all the way up to heaven and will become your delight as your walk of faith is transformed into your walk of power.

There is one essential thing that you need in walking through the threshold of this great field ready to be taken…. Make sure that your feet are shod with peace. :peace?: You must learn the secret of truly resting upon Me, letting My Word carry you where you place all your weight into My strong arms of love. As you feel the warmth of My embrace :e177: , I shall flood your body, soul and spirit with peace and you shall come into the rest I have prepared for you since the beginning. This walk shall put all of the enemy under foot. Then allow Me to carry you into the Voice of many waters, where My Presence goes to the nations. As you jump into My arms, My Presence shall bubble forth inside and all around you.

Eph 6:15 NKJV
…and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

Rom 16:20 NKJV
And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

Isa 52:7 NKJV
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation,

who says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Keep Your focus on Me. Keep your goals simple, press through and don’t retreat. Yes always wait on Me for each step, but when I say move, then release your faith and cut down the spiritual obstructions that impede what I have called you to do. I will strengthen you! I will comfort you! Be strong and of good courage, neither be afraid, I AM with you. Heavenly armies fight and move with you as you use thePosted Image sword of My Word. :peace?: :Israelflag:

:banana2: :wow: :clap:
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go3O0tuY5TU
Can't Nobody Do Me Like Jesus :Jesusiscoming: - Andrae Crouch

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuuZMg6NVeA
Hezekiah Walker New Video "Every Praise"
:yikes: :lafbounce:

◄ Philippians 4:7 ►
King James Bible
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Posted Image
Be renewed in faith, in hope, and in peace. The work of the enemy to tear you down has been formidable, but I will restore what has been torn down. I will strengthen what has become weakened through attacks on your body, soul and spirit. Yield to My power to build you up and prepare you to fulfill My purposes in your life. Yours is to overcome the despair that has developed as a result of relentless difficulties and begin to look to better days, says the Lord. Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return to the Lord; for He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.

ENGAGE with the Word of God. ASK the Holy Spirit what His truth is and what HE is saying and then ALIGN with it. Decree it, sing it, pray it.
“Put on truth as a belt to strengthen you to stand in triumph.” – Ephesians 6:14 (The Passion Translation)
“In every battle, take faith as your wrap-around shield, for it is able to extinguish the blazing arrows coming at you from the Evil One! Embrace the power of salvation’s full deliverance, like a helmet to protect your thoughts from lies. And take the mighty razor-sharp Spirit-sword Posted Imageof the spoken Word of God.” – Ephesians 6:16-18 (The Passion Translation)
In your engagement with truth, you are partnering with the Holy Spirit, preparing the ground, and positioning yourself to continue to walk in greater breakthrough.
The enemy is lying to you. What he is whispering are smoke and mirrors, lies, lies, lies!
Don’t listen to the snake, He is trying to steal your stake, but he won’t prevail as you continue to stand in truth and your new land will not be filled with destruction, but God’s desire and heart for your land will explode.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pet Parents · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum