The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
exzilerated by the POWER OF MY LOVE
Topic Started: Feb 5 2018, 07:37 AM (319 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Silver
Feb 5 2018, 05:29 AM
:Jesusiscoming: ....but I, the great I AM that lives and moves in you.
For this is my desire says the Father, and then the desire of the righteous shall be granted, and the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. :alert: Stand strong in me and in the power of my might, not yours, and you shall walk in my victory, as I alone am the victorious one. I have never lost a battle yet, so says your Father, who loves you always, and all ways. No need for umbrellas, get your Holy Ghost gumboots on, because you are going to be dancing in the rain of His Spirit with pure joy and peace like a child. You are going to dance in the rain with a loud song of victory!!!
You will be exzilerated by the POWER OF MY LOVE. Dancing upon your circumstances. They will change, shift and align with My Perfect Will. Provision and healing is no longer yours; but, Mine alone. You are in the arms of your Heavenly Father. Now, take My Hand and just bask in My Love. It is I Who carries you, Who pilots your way, Who shields you, Who empowers you to move forward, Who carries the weight of change and Who comforts you everywhere you go. Now rest, My love, as you lean back upon Me and snuggle in to hear My heart beat for you. I love you, care for you, and watch over you. I would have you come under the umbrella of My love so you can know Me in very distinct and unique ways. Know that I am for you and with you. So, find yourself in this position of knowing Me and My love and then everything that I have promised you in My word will become your treasure. It will become yours to find and demonstrate, says the Lord.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
There's no end to amazing grace...
I am holding on to You...I AM....
In the middle of the storm...
holding on to You

You are stronger than you realize. You have endured through some very difficult storms and are still standing when others have resigned. The winds you encountered were like gale force and hurricane type storms. You bent, but did not break. You have stood strong and have weathered the squalls from every angle. You are resilient. You are strong. You are tough and you are spirited. I have been by your side throughout all these ordeals.
2 Corinthians 4:8 (NOG) “In every way we’re troubled, but we aren’t crushed by our troubles. We’re frustrated, but we don’t give up.” Jesus “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

Silver
Assistant Admin
Doing the Holy Ghost Rain Dance. Come quickly, Lord Jesus..... :banana2: :rapture: 

Every path was strategically placed as they covered the Earth. As the wave of great turnaround moved throughout the Earth, I saw scrambled paths of confusion, dead-ends and darkness being straightened, lit up and lined by a wall of angels. The paths were narrowed, but covered far greater ground and territory. These paths were lined with pages of Scripture, and people were walking on the Word of God (Ps. 119:105).
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8202675/1/
Posted Image
Re-calibrate my heart, rewire my thinking and reorder my steps that may only proclaim, agree and decree with what heaven is releasing. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS AND 'RAINDANCE'
life is about to change...Get ready to be drenched!..NOW
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote:

Listen To His Voice As he Speaks To Your Thirsty Heart And Drink Deeply!

The father is calling you to go out into the deepest of the depths with Him. It is time to drink deep and to let Him fill you till you are transformed and flowing outwards with Him!

You are part of the Remnant Body of Christ worldwide that is now giving birth, and you are coming into your God given Inheritance!
He is calling you to be seated with Christ in the Heavenly places!
He is calling you into the Higher life of the Holy Spirit.
He will empower you to be who He has destined you to be!
It is no longer you that lives, but now Christ is going to break forth in you!
You are called as part of the Mature Body that is being raised up- and that is now being transformed into His Likeness and Glory. Get ready to be drenched! I believe we accomplishing a lot spiritually and this prayer is going forth! I am expecting peace & favor for us this week as we confront issues. I am expecting more energy and knowledge to "work smarter, not harder."
Stay in touch!
Saints & Angels here!
Posted Image
Posted Image
I see you beginning to rise up. Don't stop. The temptation will be to think it's too hard or that you have too far to go. But, I tell you that when you make a move towards Me, I move towards you and meet you where you are, says the Lord. I am with you to help you overcome all obstacles. Establish your faith in Me. Luke 3:5 Every valley shall be filled And every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough ways smooth.

Silver
Assistant Admin
You say, “I eagerly accept Your plans, Father. Posted Image LET IT RAIN
LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN

Quote:

Posted Image
Jesus SavesJesus Loves You 1 Peter 5:7 CAST ALL YOUR CARES ON JESUS, FOR HE CARES FOR YOU. Brethren this is more than a promise to us. He came in human form and at the same went through what you are going through now and also felt what we are feel. The Lord Jesus Christ is inviting you to lift your vision up and above your natural circumstances and situations to fix your eyes on Him and His Word alone (Psalms 34:5). As we do this, beloved, we can expect to see the exceedingly abundant glory of God fill the entire earth!
Posted Image

Silver
Assistant Admin
Silver
Jan 29 2018, 01:53 PM
“❤️JESUS ❤️”
"I AM the Lord your God
who holds you by your right hand
and says to you; Fear not,
I will help you"

Posted Image
:e177:
------------------------------
WE CONTINUE DANCING, MY LORD AND I.....
~Lord, I Want You~I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~
I love your Word
~Lord, I Want You~I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~
I love your Word
I love your Word
~Lord, I Want You~Posted Image I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~I love your Word ~Lord, I Want You~
I love your Word
I love your Word
I love your Word
I love your Word
I love your Word
~Lord, I Want You~
I am holDing on 2u..My Dove, My Bride
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Silver
Assistant Admin
:thumbsup:

Silver
Feb 6 2018, 07:13 PM
There's no end to amazing grace...
I am holding on to You...I AM....
In the middle of the storm...
holding on to You

You are stronger than you realize. You have endured through some very difficult storms and are still standing when others have resigned. The winds you encountered were like gale force and hurricane type storms. You bent, but did not break. You have stood strong and have weathered the squalls from every angle. You are resilient. You are strong. You are tough and you are spirited. I have been by your side throughout all these ordeals.
2 Corinthians 4:8 (NOG) “In every way we’re troubled, but we aren’t crushed by our troubles. We’re frustrated, but we don’t give up.” Jesus “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
I think God wants us not to jump to our own conclusions too quickly but give things a second or even third thought, moving stuff before Him to find out what He has in mind :Jesusiscoming: ... and of course, we all want to be on His side of things.

Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

Silver
Assistant Admin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Testimonies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum