The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
~ President Trump delivers remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC
Topic Started: Feb 8 2018, 05:26 AM (230 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค—HAPPY 2/8 :sunface: /2018๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’
This is my daily bread
Your very word spoken to me

๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒน

Quote:

POTUS LIVE @ 8:00am ET Thurs Feb 8th ~ President Trump delivers remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC

LIVE LINKS Below

Cspan
[link to www.c-span.org (secure)]

FOX NEWs live via youtube

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

White House . Gov via their YT channel

link coming

RIghtside Broadcasting Network YT

link coming shortly
:e214: https://www.c-span.org/video/?423370-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-national-prayer-breakfast

Quote:

Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard.
Posted Image
If you can receive it, this will be a new day and the start of many new days. Welcome them. Many roosters Posted Imagecrowed early this morning here
8 Feb 2018
Set yourself on the firm foundation of truth. Focus on that which is good and righteous in order to be strengthened. Every day you will have to choose between good and evil--spiritual strength and weakness. Deliberately make wise choices. Pay attention to the opportunities that present themselves to make positive decisions, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
2 hours to go till 8am Eastern

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:JLY:

:alert: :wow:

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-live-president-trump-speaks-at-national-prayer-breakfast-1156589123959

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:new: :banana2: :JLY: :wow: :PraiseGod:
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAn1Z19DyJg
President Trump Delivers Remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast

I am thanking God for President Trump and the inspiration he has been to our nation. God bless President Trump with wisdom and grace as he leads our country. Thank You Lord for a praying president.๏ปฟ
Legion of God's angels protect this man... President Trump.... IF GOD IS WITH US... WHO WOULD BE AGAINST US!! God Bless You Mr President... until the Holy Spirit is here.. NO ONE COULD SHUT YOU! EVEN THE GATES OF HELL WOULDN'T PREVAIL!๏ปฟTears of joy. God is with you good, brave son. You are the truth bearer in this broken world. We all pray for you, your family and your cabinet each day.๏ปฟ

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum