The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YESHUA the MESSIAH - He must increase, I must decrease
Topic Started: Feb 9 2018, 09:56 AM (237 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Silver
Feb 8 2018, 02:26 PM
YESHUA the MESSIAH
He must increase, I must decrease

:praying:

So much has changed in your life. You were aware change was coming. There was nothing you could do to stop it. You prayed. You believed. You hoped it would not come. But it did. You will see as time passes that it was for the best, but at the time it was happening you didn’t think so. This has caused a new beginning in your life. It is coming slowly, but soon it will be very good."YESHUA the MESSIAH has rescued us from the power of darkness"
Paul the Apostle
Colossians 1:13

Lot's of things coming your way. Changes. Coming into a new expression.

I saw the words, "A special change coming." VISION: I saw a coin being flipped up into the air.

We've come to heal you. Wounded. Trying to heal…. Ready to make a big change.
A new beginning is happening. It isn’t major and won’t be a complete change, but it is one that is necessary. You will keep up. You will not lag behind and it will be a good thing. Don’t w.o.r.r.y about it. You will be able to keep up. You will make changes that will be a blessing to many. It has been a long time coming, and will be much like a repeat of yesteryear. This change is very good.
1 John 2:7-8 (NIV) “Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard. Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.”

:e172: Don’t w.o.r.r.y
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:Jesusiscoming:
"Everything you will ask Me in prayer :praying:
and have faith in Me, you will receive"
JESUS of Nazareth
GOD
Matthew 21:22

:Oops: We are going to see the wind change. (!!!!) We're going to soar, but we will get killed soaring in the flesh. If you soar through that 2nd heaven with a polluted life, you won't get out of there. We have got to start handling the things of God with holy hands." :ok:

:praying: PRAYER: Lord we earnestly ask that You will give us eyes :look: to look UP and not down at our circumstances. Keep us from falling Lord, let us not get discouraged, lose our balance or our focus. We have heard Your call to come up here and we so deeply want to come and be shown the things that are taking place. Grant us Your grace to climb up and leave the world's focus and allurement behind. Bid us oh Lord, and draw us to Your home. Heaven here we come!
Rev 4:1
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Keep your focus on Me...
Wrap up your past...
If there are things you have been putting off,
NOW is the time to take care of them...
I will need all of you (your attention, energy etc.) for what is to
come...

Don't be surprised if your past presents it's self to be resolved

The feeling I get, is to first get right with Him
Get all your "ducks in a row" because we will need all the BLESSINGS
and PROVISION He has for us...

:alert:
eyes :look: to look :look: UP
and not down at our circumstances

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
Posted Image
swish your toes here....
:e216: What are these waters? They are My healing and cleansing streams flowing from My throne. They shall heal the sick and cleanse the oppressed. Let them flow, let them flow, let them flow. . . .

Silver
:e216: [small
let's go to the bottom of the ocean.....[/small] :okay:
THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
Set time apart to be with Me. I will meet you.

You’re afraid, but you’ll trust again. You’re broken, but you’ll be whole again. You’re hurt, but you’ll love again. You’re lost, but you’ll find your way again. You’re exhausted, but you’ll find your peace of mind again. What you’re goin thru is temporary, things will get better
:thumbsup: :wow: a double-whammy! You can click on both links and enjoy a super-relaxing event while you do chores and/or sitting couch potatoe!
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ********** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b65j22r_res
10 hours Ocean Sounds ♥ Relaxing Music ♥ Nature sounds

Posted ImagePosted Image
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZbuj3RJcjI
3 HOURS Relaxing Music "Evening Meditation" Background for Yoga, Massage, Spa

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :bump: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCuzgXdm3R8

Relaxing Piano Music with Ocean Sounds, HD Video 1080p with Tropical Beaches
LoungeV Films - Relaxing Music and Nature Sounds

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Testimonies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum