The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
tp
Topic Started: Mar 2 2018, 02:45 PM (329 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

:praying: The thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy
I have come so that they may have life and have it in abundance.
John 10:10

.... we walk by faith and not feeling. Encouraging you to keep walking and let the Lord work in your hearts daily. It has been along season many have been in, but keep walking forward, take no steps back the Lord will help you each step of the way. Hold close to Him. I just want to say focus on having faith right now and not feelings. Amen this is a faith walk. God loves you

In Pain~you’ve Gained~you Are Destined To Reign
:e177:

“The First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word
The Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally
The Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions
The Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best”

Lord, you don't abandon those who seek you -- Psalm 9:10

...David learned as a shepherd boy in the field. He learned, that when you have a covenant with God...NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!! AND NOTHING CAN STOP GOD'S PLAN!

WE HAVE ETERNITY WITH THE ONE WE LOVE AND NOTHING HERE ON EARTH CAN STOP THAT!

Yes our enemy hates that and knows that as evil as he can be in our life, that we now are the ones who will inherit that place by our Kings side and that he will have to spend eternity in a burning Hell!

tears and smiles
Yes it is a vulnerable place. a place .... pain and pleasure, suffering and release, sorrow and joy

:Jesusiscoming:
I AM moving you to become one with Me, where you feel what I feel. You will be moved by My compelling compassion and passion. Together we will serve and know the exquisite pleasure of connecting.

Hopefully, this knowledge will help us feel more comfortable in being used by the Lord and keep us from being led astray in our experiences. Hebrews says, "For we have not an high priest which cannot BE TOUCHED WITH THE FEELING OF OUR INFIRMITIES; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Heb 4:15-16 KJV)A barometer is a gauge (like an outward sign) that tells us the pressure of the air around us. Intercessors are like barometers. They can walk into a room and their meters will detect things unseen to the natural eye. Part of their gifting is an intuitive sensitivity to a world that most people don’t even know exists. As they remain keenly aware of the Holy Spirit’s presence and learn to take what they are sensing to prayer, they grow in their giftings and become even more sensitive. These unique experiences are often misunderstood and yet God uses them as signs.
So, let's get everything we have that is not pleasing to the Lord (wood, hay and stubble) and throw it into the fire that I am now making.....
Quote:

🎶❤ :rapture: :peace?:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

Posted Image
Posted Image
I dipped my toes in the River of Fire
now loving and serving is my only desire!

.... we walk by faith and not feeling.
The time of "mourning" for what has been lost and broken is over and the time of DEEP JOY and DEEP CONTENTMENT and EXPECTATION RENEWED is here. You ARE CROSSING OVER!!!!! You shall be filled with SO MUCH JOY in SEEING HIM that will DEFY your circumstances.

"The joy of the Lord is your strength." - Nehemiah 8:10

Prepare yourself for a new beginning when old things will lose their importance and your interest. You will have prime opportunities to turn your thoughts more completely to spiritual things and your relationship with Me, says the Lord.
Psalms 5:3 My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.

Quote:

While in prayer I saw a vision of a person sitting alone. Outside everything looked devastated like a big bomb had gone off in the room, but through the rubble and destruction I could see a heart still beating deep inside them crying out to the Lord. This person had lost everything and everyone in order to follow the call of God, and they had to endure the humiliation of being wrongly judged and looking like a fool and a loser to all they loved and gave their best to. Now it was as though their life had ended and they didn't exist anymore and were waiting for the end. They were fighting extreme loneliness and depression but yet they were still crying out to God to know and do His will. And in the midst of their sorrow and extreme suffering I could hear the still small voice of God call to them.

The Lord wants you to know this day that you are not alone and that you have not been forsaken or abandoned by Him. And also that there are many others going through this same process right now in order to be prepared to walk in His power and holiness to bring in this last harvest of souls in the earth. You were born to live a different life than other people; a life of denial, rejection, and loss so that your character could be shaped into who you are today; A person who is loving, humble, and listening constantly for the voice of God. Nothing in your life was a mistake, and you have been set aside as a special last days tool of God in order to display His glory before people so that they could believe in Jesus. You lost your life so that you could find it, and all you’ve become was by His hand.

I saw a second vision of a barren branchless tree that was locked into the ice of a long harsh winter, but suddenly things began to change rapidly for the better at an accelerated rate. The ice cracked and fell away and sap began to surge forth and bring blossoms on the newly formed branches. And almost as instantly, massive fruit began to grow and drop off the tree and be replaced with yet more and more new fruit. Your life is going to be like that tree very soon, and God will completely bless and restore you as you continue to allow Him to put the finishing touches on you in order to get you fully ready. So do not give up your hope today or give in to despair; this is not the end for you but the start of a brand new beginning. Things are going to get better soon so keep your hope in the Lord!

PS 33:18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, 19 to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. 20 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. :21 In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.

“Things Are Going To Get Better Soon”

:banana2: I heard the Lord whisper:

“You will SING, LAUGH AND DANCE in the rain as you see the WEATHER HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Friend, He hasn’t forgotten you! He knows what He is doing! You are about to step into HEAVY RAIN unlike you have experienced before and FRUITFULNESS and BLESSING will explode all around. :banana2:

Also hearing: “Keep your boots on and hold on to your hat..MAGIC CARPET RIDE… ” (I am a prophetic prayer walker)
Amen to the WONDER… Be blessed!

My own have gone through the fiery furnace.
I have never left you for even a second, precious ones!
Thank you for trusting Me,
and clinging onto My Word and promises.
Your persistence to not let go and give up has accomplished much more than you know.
Even now I AM commanding Peace :Jesusiscoming:
to your storm.
Let My peace rule and reign
in your hearts, settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds.

Silver
Assistant Admin
"Beware of people of hearts impure, seeking kindness in heart's of others only to use for their advantage." God wants your 1st relationship to be with Him. Then one another, then outreach to the world. -Eph 4:11-13

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswGE6rQhmE
On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand Lyrics

word ⚔️📖⚔️ of God
❤️The Lord is always drawing us to Himself, but what are we doing in response? God wants our WHOLE heart, a total surrender. If the Lord asks you to do something or stop doing something, just obey.”I will give them an undivided heart” Ezek 11:19❤️
❤️❤️❤️
Lovely
❤Love never fails
word ⚔️📖⚔️ of Godword ⚔️📖⚔️ of Godword ⚔️📖⚔️ of God

Quote:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/969710808946094080
...The worst feeling.................❤Love never fails

Quote:

THESE are THOSE who remain steadfast and true in Spirit
https://twitter.com/i/moments/953173341967474688
let Me touch you with My tangible kisses of pure delightPosted Image

Silver
Assistant Admin
I said, "Here we are walking in the middle of the road underneath an umbrella on a perfectly nice day!" HEARD: I will keep you with My goodness. Trust Me. You belong to Me. I am always aware of you. . Umbrella. You are covered precious one. No worries.

Enjoy My Presence, My love, and let Me touch you with My tangible kisses of pure delight. For you are My delight and I AM near as you pour yourself out upon Me.

Posted ImageTake Me!
I know that once you “catch” Me, you will never let go!
..................coming home............................................................................Posted Image

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlNReYj03_Q
MUSIC AND WORD FOR WALKING IN THE SPIRIT

We rest in Your loving embrace where all peace and perfect love reigns in a quiet resting place. Speak to us Lord, we desire to listen.

I AM keeping you surrounded with My Words dear heart! Yes you shall hear My voice behind you filling your ears with the comfort of My voice. I shall confirm your way that you walk, when you turn to the right and turn to the left.

I need you to testify of what I say. Speak My Words faithfully for I have canopied you with My very own covering. You are shield from the devils of destruction as you go forth into the marketplaces and follow through with my Words. You are safely hidden as I encapsulate you within My Word and you trust Me to walk with you wherever you may go.

Silver
Assistant Admin
I Desire Jesus
All of us like sheep have gone astray,
We have turned, each one, to his own way;
But the Lord has caused the wickedness of us all our sin, our #Injustice , our wrongdoing
To fall on Him instead of us. | Isaiah 53:6 (AMP)

Come out of the shadow into the Light.
Quote:

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

3/2/2018
With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. - Proverbs 8:18
Quote:

Longing for your past will never get you into the better future God has for you- let it go!
The more you seek God, read the Bible, pray, the more set apart you become. I will sing of my Redeemer, And His wondrous love to me, On the cruel cross He suffered, From the curse to set me free. Sing, O sing of my Redeemer, with his blood He purchased, On the cross He sealed my pardon, Paid the debt and made me free. Near the Cross. Jesus keep me near the cross, There a precious fountain, Free to all a healing stream, Flows from Calvarys mountain. In the cross, in the cross, Be my glory ever; Till my raptured soul shall find. Rest beyond the river. Near the Cross was written by Fanny Crosby. At the very center of all that you say :praying: and do, cling
to the cross.......
Listen To His Voice Posted Image
“❤️JESUS ❤️”As he Speaks To Your Thirsty Heart And Drink Deeply!
This will be a day to remember. Watch in faith and with excitement as I unfold wonderful things, circumstances and relationships in your life. Bring a great big smile with you as a genuine sign to whomever you meet that you are full of God. Watch how things will fall into place, one thing after the other. Let your love be so pure and fervent that you can only see love and the hand of your God today. Some will consider you foolish but in you will I delight.
Isaiah 66:8 (NIV) “Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.”

Do you know people are watching you? Some are casually glancing but others are really studying you. Show and demonstrate to them how to live and love. Teach them about Me through your actions. How else will they learn unless they have an example? You are literally My body, My hands and feet. You are the representation of Christ on the earth. You are My chosen vessels for today. Look around and see who is watching.
Matthew 28:19-20 (MSG) “Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I’ll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.”

March 2, 2018
http://ft111.com/
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

I would have you make a distinct separation between the precious and the vile things in your life and circumstances. Keep and accentuate the good things while you remove those things that are detrimental. It is My desire that you draw closer to Me, but you must continue to go through the process of purification, says the Lord. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the LORD: "If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you must not return to them."

Quote:

Quote:

:e214: right now, R U in your 'spirit'? :yesno:

Quote:

:e209: HOW DO I GET OUT OF MY MIND AND INTO MY SPIRIT!

Quote:

:okay: :e216: let's get practical! :okay: How do I get out of my stinkin' thinkin' :e172: and turn to my spirit :e223:

◄ Philippians 4:8 ►
New International Version
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

PRAY
READ WORD
CALL ON JESUS NAME
LISTEN TO WORD OR WORSHIP/PRAISE MUSIC
SING, CHANT, PRAY THE WORD
or: WHATEVER TURNS YOU TO THE LORD AND FILLS YOU UP WITH HIM.

Quote:

Here is a good check-point to see if you are in your spirit!
◄ Isaiah 26:3 ►
New International Version
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

New Living Translation
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

English Standard Version
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you

Are you willing to take extreme measures in order for transformation to occur in your life? In many instances, when people get saved, they make radical modifications to their former lifestyle. Bad routines come to an end and sweeping adjustments take place. Some former not so good behaviors have crept back in to your modus operandi. Your way of handling certain matters must cease, otherwise unknown hardship will ensue. I AM saying this because I love you.
Ephesians 4:22-24 (NIV) “You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”

Quote:

https://twitter.com/ledrew
https://twitter.com/ledrew

ledrew fox
@ledrew Follows you

Husband, Father,grandpa,Christian, I can do all Things ... Phil 4:13 #Jesus #SocialMedia #Bible #Youngpreneur

Bermuda

God will always leave a God sized hole that only He can fill.

Silver
Assistant Admin

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum