The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
His eye is on the sparrow
Topic Started: Mar 11 2018, 11:01 AM (274 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCfFi8SDz6I
Whitney Houston - His Eye Is On The Sparrow (with lyrics)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

Posted Image
Logan here! Gold's 'therapy' partner.
DON’T SEE THE COCOON AS THE END, IT’S JUST THE BEGINNING…. MANY ARE ABOUT TO FLY WITH THE EYES OF ELISHA!!
Hold on tight as your wings break out, what God has before you, you are going to LOVE!

:eagle: :wow: :goodone:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/961194255451607040
Silver
(
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/5878377/1/#new
Scoot on over here for some good music by Maccabee17
Thank you !
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8016914/1/#new
Concert: My First Love

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8016645/1/#new
Name of God - Concert

Posted ImagePosted Image
MUSIC2read WITH
music2read with....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPGqH3EEhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mBurjrWMo&feature=related
Posted Image
turn your eyes
upon Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UB9kvFHHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqkOd8TOfcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2F2mJatUJ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3ZfpjfPBM
Lauryn Hills & CeCe Winans - His eye is on the sparrow
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYZICnV2Ys
Michael W Smith - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

music to read with....enjoy!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Silver
Assistant Admin
https://twitter.com/i/moments/961330466740752384

I see your difficulties and struggles.
:Jesusiscoming:
In fact, I am well aware of every detail of your life, says the Lord. And, I tell you the truth, you can trust Me to bring you through these harsh circumstances safely and in victory.
:angel:
Watch what God is going to do!!
Angels have already been dispatched as an answer to your prayers!

Around the world we see God repositioning His people. The season is changing. Looking at this as the world sees it, our first response might be to resist change due to fear of the unknown. But with the mind of Christ we recognize that life led by the Spirit will never remain the same. None of us can predict which way the Wind of the Spirit will blow next. If our goal is to respond to the Spirit, change will become an expected constant in our lives.

"YESHUA the MESSIAH has rescued us from the power of darkness"
Paul the Apostle

"You are My beloved, I love you"
JESUS of Nazareth
King of the universe
Song of Solomon 6:3
Colossians 1:13

No matter how many times you revisit the past... there's nothing new to see...
I am holding on to You... I AM

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged for I AM with you wherever you go"
JESUS of Nazareth
King of the universe
Joshua 1:9

Let us then approach God's Throne of Grace
with confidence so that we may receive Mercy and find Grace to help us in our time of need. (Hebrews 4:16) Grace is a Gift From God~Jesus made the WAY! Redeemed & Forgiven is what we are in HIM! Jesus is Mighty to Save!❤️✝️

For He travels with you wherever you go,
and I’m certain He blesses you more than you know.

I see your difficulties and struggles.
In fact, I am well aware of every detail of your life, says the Lord. And, I tell you the truth, you can trust Me to bring you through these harsh circumstances safely and in victory.

FULLY HIS
The Kingdom of God is about to break out in a fashion that no one can grasp.

Watch what God is going to do!!
Angels have already been dispatched as an answer to your prayers!

Ride on the Tide
with the Prince of P.e.a.c.e

🌈💖⚡️ “Gentile Healer (With Healing in His Wings)perfect faith” by
:angel:

It is time for a new day with new things and circumstances. You have never been happy in redundancy. You are blessed with a notion for change and upward motion. You are not satisfied with the status quo. Therefore, I have kept you on the edge of the present while always leaning into the future. Your destiny is to be a pioneer in whatever you do, wherever you go. I can give you specific assignments which appeal to no one else. Your faithfulness in such quests has endeared you to Me.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (NASB) "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."

Silver
Assistant Admin
Breathe in the Fullness of the Living God.......Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Drink.........Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.....drink/drink/drink......eat & drink Me.

How sweet is our God.
I am in you, through you, and for you.
Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Keep your heart tender toward Me. Let Me have full reign in your spirit, soul, and body.
Give your needs to Me and I will plant your life solidly upon that which is lasting. Come to Me and I will
redeem you from destruction. I am carrying u on the "Breath of My Love". I hold u in the palm of His hand.

Let Psalm 91 - roll around in your head
as u progress through your day!

U/me/Him/It annoints My day!
2 Cor 3:17-18 NKJV
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the
Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~'stinkin' thinkin~

Many of you are afflicted with a wandering mind so that you entertain whatever thought
that comes along even when it takes you away from Me, says the Lord. Staying in My presence is a
discipline that is vital to your spiritual growth and stability. Keep Me always in your thoughts, internal
conversation, and in your heart. Psalms 119:10 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not
wander from Your commandments!

mind! take a break! Turn to your spirit!
praise the Lord!
Parallel Verses Phillippians 4:8
New International Version
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I came upon this Scripture which is often used in song at funerals along with Psalm 91 - It kept rolling around in my head
as I progressed through my day! It annointed my day - causing me to get things accomplished without stress. How sweet is our God
that He will take that which is tarnished and make it beautiful and amazing! A sight to behold! He carries us on the "Breath of Love, makes us to /shine like
the Sun
and holds us in the palm of His hand." So we are being prepared to be that Holy Nation a Peculiar Treasure for His Sake -

All the sorrows of the past and disappointments aren't going to matter anymore as we walk in this new assignment/mantle! We will be here and there at the same time!
One foot in heaven & one foot on earth! NO worries no fears! We will just dodge bullets and arrows and snares the enemy might set before us - the traps will not prevail.
It's almost like no more struggles. We will have emotions of Earth - but the things that bothered us before will be so insignificant! We will truly laugh it off! We will truly
see things as the Eagle with that sight while still in earthly bodies!!! Just going here to there ministering as the Lord wills and needs us do do! Joyfully! Full of energy!

Places have been cankered from the demonic floods, and a season of rebuilding is upon you, even at the same time there is a tearing down. That which
I have not built will not last. Though the sea billows roar, that which is built upon My rock, will stand the flood waters and remain solid. Give your need for rebuilding to Me
and I will plant your life solidly upon that which is lasting. Come to Me and I will redeem you from destruction.

I redeem everything for My good. Much of what the enemy has done to decay has also uncovered buried treasures from the foundations of generational walks of faith. I will
give you eyes to see the buried treasure and make it manifest. Though darkness falls upon the earth, you shall rise above the rising flood waters and soar up above it all,
through your faith. I have redeemed you from the floods and have transformed you through the process. My image shall shine in your life, and I will be manifest through
you for My glory. Rise up, beloved, and rebuild that which has fallen!

MY PROMISE IS THAT YOU SHALL DANCE AGAIN

Come into the light of this glorious new day. The transformation is about to take place. Dance before Me! Sing with joy! My joy is full and knows no bounds.
Your morning has arrived!

Will you dance with Me, My beloved one? Face Me, align yourself and let us dance as one as we move in and out with the expressions of My Spirit. My burdens
become yours and your burdens become one as our hearts melt in tune with His song. Heaven sings, ears listen, hearts sway and we find intimacy together in
ushering My kingdom onto earth, through our footsteps.

I AM ordering your steps, dear one. Divine appointments are being scheduled. I AM aligning all into a perfect song and expression as we dance together in life.
Release your burdens as you yoke yourself with Me. Release them all as we simply dance to heaven’s song.

Ps 37:23 NKJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way.

Ps 30:11-12 NKJV
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may
sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Jesus Dancing With Me

Drum circles. Sweat. Worship with wild abandon…seized by something that takes you to places of spiritual intimacy and intensity that are new and unsettling
for much of respectable religion. This is not the polite or artful dance of women on stage in flowing liturgical colors doing free form ballet to Christian music.
This can get raw and tribal. It brings to the spirit ideas like “fear of the Lord” and “worship warfare” and “savage glory”. Bodies and souls captured by the Spirit
and the sound, jumping and spinning and whirling and shouting and literally giving themselves to God with their entire beings. Dancing and worshipping and
celebrating and warring until they drop from exhaustion. Breathless. Like David, dancing before the Lord with all their might. I wonder if we couldn't think of it
as being like praying in the Spirit with our bodies.

Ps 110:3 Your people shall be willing in the day of your power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: you have the dew of your youth.

Understand that though days will be glorious, times will be hard, so assignments I have are for the bravehearts, and not for the weak or timid. I need GIDEONS
who will believe Me and obey Me. I am not angry with those who have no desire to do this. I understand more than you know the difficulty of assignments to lay
down your lives. I will give to those who desire to do My will for them the GRACE commensurate with the assignment.

Oh dear, dear ones. How I have grieved over the demonic hits you have taken in your bodies and souls! Yes, I turn everything in your lives for good but I want
you whole again. Times seven, everything the enemy has stolen from you, shall be returned to you with joy. The walking wounded shall dance again.
The bedridden and immobile shall leap from their beds whole and rejoicing in dance! Great shall be the joy in heaven and earth when My beloved ones
are delivered and made whole once again.

Those who have sown in tears shall reap in joy. Their tears are seed for sowing and they shall come once again with great rejoicing, bringing their bountiful
harvest with them. Rejoicing in dance and song, their laughing feet shall carry them into a new day.
Posted Image :eagle:
You will see a NEW DAY DAWNING- The Glory of the Lord is comin' down. It's our MOVIN' DAY! Swing joyfully like a child, high in the rafters of a room that
has no ceiling. It is as if “old ceilings have become new floors”, except the ceiling of Room 2018 doesn’t exist. Be unconstrained by former limitations and rise
to a higher level, as though the bounds of gravity have been broken.
Jer 31:3-4 NKJV
The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build
you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tambourines, And shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice.

[ * * * * * * * * ]

Butterflies are the transformation process of coming into the Lord's image. In the following scripture, the word transformed literally means
metamorphous as in the process of a butterfly transforming from a worm into a lovely delicate creature.

2 Cor 3:17-18 NKJV
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the
Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

This is a time of discovery when you can search and find out many things about your nature and character that you can either encourage and expand or
overcome. It is a valuable time to optimize your good traits and minimize your negative traits, says the Lord. This is all about being transformed, says the Lord.
I am revealing many things that have been covered. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that
you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

[ * * * * * * * * ]

Under the Shadow of Your Wings will I Trust

“How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!

Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings,” Psalms 36:7 NKJV.

Dear Ones:

Several weeks ago I heard upon waking, “Under the shadow of Your wings will I trust.” As I meditated on this saying, my thoughts
immediately went to King David. I heard the Lord ask, “What prompted David to sing about taking refuge under My wings?”

I replied, “I don’t know, Lord, please tell me.” The Lord said, “David was meditating and singing about the mercy seat which was covered
by the wings of the cherubim.”

Later that day, the Old Testament reading in my one year bible was from 1 Kings 6-7. First Kings 6:23-28 describes how David designed
the Holy of Holies with 2 cherubs with out-stretched wings covering the entire space. Surely, David caught the vision of hiding under the
shadow of His wings and putting his trust solely in the Lord and His great mercy.]

My child, I AM your covering. Though the winds of adversity may blow and the enemy may rage, I AM your refuge. I AM your strong tower.
I AM your safe place.

When the words of men’s wisdom speak calamity, sickness, and lack, look to Me and rejoice, for in Me you overcome all. The mercy seat is for you.
The Blood is for you. My heart is for you. My plans are for your good. I AM Good.

Cling to My Word in faith. I will not forsake you. Allow Me to work My strange and glorious work in you, through you, and for you.
Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Keep your heart tender toward Me. Let Me have full reign in your spirit, soul, and body.

Do not receive the evil report of mere men. I AM Resurrection Life, and in Me there is no darkness. Trust Me. I will take your seed of
willingness and nurture it so that it will grow into a great tree of righteousness. I have much Kingdom work for you to do. You have
only begun to move into position for your part in this harvest event.

Come close to me. Nestle under My wings. Trust me to show up strong for you and in You. I call out to you to come to Me. Return My
call with your battle cry, “Rise Up, oh Lord, in Me and scatter the enemy.” All is well. Shalom.

“Let God arise,- Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him,” Psalms 68:1 NKJV.

Scriptural References:
1 Kings 6:23-28; Jeremiah 29:11; Psalms 1:1-3; 91:2, 4, 9-13; Proverbs 18:10; Matthew 7:24-25; 8:27; Luke 8:25;
John 14:6, 12, 18; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 26; 3:12, 21; 21:7.

[ * * * * * * * * ]

I see you beginning to rise up. Don't stop. The temptation will be to think it's too hard or that you
have too far to go. But, I tell you that when you make a move towards Me, I move towards you and meet you
where you are, says the Lord. I am with you to help you overcome all obstacles. Establish your faith in Me. Luke 3:5
Every valley shall be filled And every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough ways smooth.
Dancing in the Rain

Someone posted the following on Facebook, “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass.
It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”

In the midst of the deepest storms of our lives, often the most comfort and peace arise from the joy that
emerges in remembering the good times, the times of building relationships, of filling our arms and our hearts with new
life, of recognizing the artistry of our Creator in the sunrise, the gathering clouds, and the changing of the seasons.Posted Image
The rain of sorrow is lessened in the moments of sunshine that peep through. In those moments, even though our hearts are breaking,
our spirits dance in the rhythm with the joy of our Lord.

He is Lord in the valleys as well as on the mountain tops. He dances with us in the slow, intimate waltz that comforts and heals. It is in the
“slow dance” that we fall in love. It is in the “fast dance” that we celebrate that love.

We are the Bride of Christ. In our dance with him, the Bridegroom leads and we, the Bride, must learn to follow His every movement.
As we dance, our intimacy grows and our broken hearts find His healing and His joy. In His joy, we find our strength to continue. (Nehemiah 8:10)

The Bible speaks much about dancing in celebration of our Lord: Psalm 149:2-3 (NKJV)
“2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. 3 Let them praise His name with the dance; Let them
sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp.”

Psalm 150:4 (NKJV): “4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance; Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!”

Because of the vicissitudes of life, we experience all the times Solomon beautifully described in Ecclesiastes 3. When we allow Him to,
God brings us through those seasons of life. While we experience seasons of weeping, we are to experience also seasons of laughter.
When we follow our Lord in the dance, a time of mourning will lead into times of dancing, both the dance of intimacy and the dance of celebration.

let Him take you higher on the wings of His Love....U R being carried away to a sacred and Holy place....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWIfMKUvpUQ
There's a Rainbow at the End of Every Storm - Gaither's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPrK3FP9Yrs
Transformed from the inside out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkdTVLVjvWk
Under His Wings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI5nP0nSylY
Breath of Love

Silver
Assistant Admin
Love and unity, love and unity, peace, love and unity, love and unity, ....................God's army/team coming into view! The greatest attraction on earth!
Posted Image
Have a lovely day.
xxx 💜💓💕💜🍃💞💕💜

Silver
Assistant Admin
Quote:

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8223673/1/#new

Silver
Assistant Admin
July 19, 2018:
Quote:

http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8223673/1/#new
Love and unity, love and unity, peace, love and unity, love and unity, ....................God's army/team coming into view! The greatest attraction on earth!
Posted Image
Have a lovely day.
xxxI AM in LOVE 💜💓💕💜🍃💞💕💜
You are in a particular season of awareness that will bring to light problem areas in your life that require solutions. It will be as though the portal of your mind opens wider for you to see and understand that which has remained unnoticed. Internal work requires an adjustment of attitudes and motivations, but this work will be mostly external and will affect how you do life, says the Lord. Proverbs 2:2 So that you incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding.
Rise up. I have opened a door for you to enter into a higher place in Spirit. To do so, you must leave behind the things that keep you in a place of fear and chaos. Put your trust in Me to help you through these trying times. Come into the realm of the sublime, says the Lord. I have made a way. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

Quote:

The best way I can describe what transparency is from God’s perspective is understanding and believing the TRUTH of who you are in HIS sight. An image the Lord gave me was if He was cutting though my body and soul then looking into my spirit. Imagine looking into a spirit that is perfect. When you believe the Truth you will know how transparency is key to your freedom.
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8324458/1/#new

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Poetry, Music, and Art to God's glory · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum