The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is 3:10-12
Topic Started: Mar 12 2018, 02:48 AM (197 Views)
clark thompson
[ * ]
Isaiah 3:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 3:10-12 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

10 Say to the righteous that it will go well with them,
For they will eat the fruit of their actions.
11 Woe to the wicked! It will go badly with him,
For what he deserves will be done to him.
12 O My people! Their oppressors are children,
And women rule over them.
O My people! Those who guide you lead you astray
And confuse the direction of your paths.

New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

10 Those of us who are right will actions of right, this isn’t saying that if we are good that life will be good to us, many think this way but sometimes it don’t work that way. What this is saying is that if our actions our good then the results will be good, this could also bring hard times though, remember how Jesus was perfect but the people put Him thru what they did, although He did it for us, we may also have to go thru such things for Him.

11 The wicked have truly nothing to live for because everything they do will pass away and mean nothing at their judgment. These verses is teaching the idea of we reap what we sow.

12 We need to let the Lord guide and lead us. Children were not meant to lead but to learn from those that were adults. Women in those days had no authority, so this is what was to happen because of the men’s actions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You are loved and are love! Nothing you have done or will do can separate us. My child understand this today of all days. I LOVE YOU! I sent My son, who stepped out of perfection just for you! Do not receive the castigation that comes from the evil one. I AM Love – therefore you are love, being made in My image.
Romans 8:38-39 (NLT) “And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Quote:

This song brings me to my knees..........
:agreed:

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYCerMWd5qg
'Nobody Is Beyond Redemption': Why Country Star Trace Adkins Signed Up for 'I Can Only Imagine'

How are you going to get through the challenges ahead
<><><><><><><> :thumbsup: <><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><> :thumbsup: <><><><><><><>
is something which has been uppermost in your mind? I know every pitfall. I know every stumbling block. What needs to be uppermost in your mind is how to stay in tight with Me. Do this and you will walk through minefields the enemy has set for you.

Posted Image
You will stand in amazement of Me. You will see how the war is won. Simply walk with Me.
2 Corinthians 10:4 (AMP) “For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,”

:yikes: What just impressed me>>>>>Stay in tight with our Lord.....
RESIST TURNING INWARD
The enemy will do everything he can to divert our focus away from worshipping & intimacy with the Lord. There are many, many pitfalls he uses. One of them is ourselves, such as: naval gazing, soul searching, focusing upon our circumstances, needs & feelings.

New things are arising as My well spring livingPosted Image within you rises up to meet my perfect will for your life and as I gush all over you and others truly My presence shall be felt and absorbed causing everything I touch to flourish for this is vital to the mission I have for you all and you shall find incredible strength now in unity and love so let these become the laws you gravitate to!

Psalm 133

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Isaiah 41:17-18

17 The poor and needy are seeking water when there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

18 I will open rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xGaE4S2gk Feel it Toby Mac
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
🎤🎼🎧🎵
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bible Studies and Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum