The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Surrender.......Her Testimony - It Hurts.....let it hurt.....let it hurt....
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 03:31 AM (119 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Surrender yourself completely to Me, says the Lord.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
My friend lost it all........everything .......life's bowl of cherries. Childhood sweetheart, baby, house, $$$$, 3 cars, good job, horse, pool.......ty Jesus....not sanity.......

The telephone rang, and in one moment, that dark morning......it was all gone. lThe tragic event shoved her back on her knees, repented, touched the Lord and wondered why she hadn't done this before this. It felt like all her sins were washed into the sea of forgetfulness, she felt freedom, peace, loving God. The next two years/very hard/sting/sting/sting all the time. Crying all the time; but the Lord taking care of her and providing tailormade help. Nutshell.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
On the other side of that cross - 2 years later to recuperate.......she finally surrendered to the Lord in the 'romance' department. On her daily 'walk n talk' with Jesus ....one mile every day.......she cried and moaned......I need a man/I need a man....God why do you have me like this???? I hate this. My baby. My cracked heart in a million pieces. She lifted up her arms to the Lord and said.....I don't know why you have me this way........but I surrender. I surrender everything. She poked me and said "That's what faith must be"..

Since then, she has been experiencing the Lord's grace. The human needs are mostly gone.....grace is beautiful and covers so wonderfully that one hardly feels ...... Anyway, she fills her time serving the Lord fulltime. He is spreading her like butter. He blessed her with promises beyond measure. She realizes that God can give her the desires of her heart if she delights in Him - so she is not antsy for all the promises that He has given to her. She trusts in His perfect timing. Daddy knows best.

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
At one point when the tears and crying wouldn't stop; the Lord called her up on the telephone. Penny, one of her prophetis friends prayed and got a personal word from the Lord for her. Jesus said, I can give you everything you want tomorrow; but, don't do it. I am going to use you; and, I want you to serve Me. Instantly, her tears were dried up and reveled in the joy that God saw her pain and believed His promise to her. Which, by the way, got confirmed by many others who hear God speaking. That is why she loves the prophetic Word of God. Because she never could have made it without that gift of comfort from Him to her broken heart.

THIS PEACE THAT SHE HAS....NOTHING CAN TAKE IT AWAY. THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE.

Her sufferings have actually enlarged her ministry! She, prays, makes her own tracts4street evangelization, has a healing and deliverance ministry, Bible Study, ChristianBoard in cyberspace. Even when it gets rough and tough, she manages to count her blessings. Praising God from whom all blessings flow. Her big secret is filling up with Jesus in His Word, worship and praise n prayer. lol - more than drunkenbums in the bars. She eats, drinks, breaths her precious Lord. You are what you eat. Jesus is Lord and King and that is why she sings........

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
:e153: come back to Jesus :JLY: ...It doesn't have to take a trajedy to come back to God...as my friend experienced. You can do it right now. The Word of God says...""All those who call on the name of the Lord, will be saved"".......E-Z.....one word.....JESUS. That, my friend, is your free ticket to heaven. For God so loved us that He gave His only begotton son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

God will wait until you are ready to learn how to make Him Lord of your life. Secret keys R:>>>>Prayer, Bible reading, Worship and Praise, Church.....anything that will help you to grow in Him. Loving Jesus that is all. Touching Jesus!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Testimonies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum