The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stay Plugged In.......Every Word
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 05:31 AM (55 Views)
Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

It is time for action, the period of testing is over. Do not be confused,
The enemy continues to shout his lies. Rely on the truth within. Move forth
in what you been trained, not the weapons of those about you.

SBliss - Open Heaven 6/3/2018

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Silver
Aug 19 2017, 11:39 AM
Let Jesus usher in peace and tranquility = Trusting Jesus That is All
The Lord is offering you a new day with light and sunshine.
Something exciting and rewarding
is about to peep on your horizon.
Posted Image
Quote:

It is time for action, the period of testing is over. Do not be confused,
The enemy continues to shout his lies. Rely on the truth within. Move forth
in what you been trained, not the weapons of those about you.

SBliss - Open Heaven 6/3/2018

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Member Avatar
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Your goal is to do everything according to the word of God. By 'doing' and aligning with the written Word, you become the living Word of God! You are changed and transformed into the image of Jesus. This will come through gifts of wisdom and obedience. I give the wisdom and you provide the obedience. In this way, you, yourself, will make your way successful and prosperous.
Joshua 1:8 (NASB) “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.”

In all of the issues of overcoming, I am raising the standards so that My children will learn to crush satan under their feet through peace. It is a new mindset, a new walk into sabbath rest of perfect belief. As they learn to walk in the fear of the Lord, all will mature in their faith and come to peace that what comes into their lives is for My purpose. This gives them the rest to seek My face on to how to respond appropriately in each difficulty. It is a process of maturation and focus. I am slowly maturing and turning the focus of full time warriors onto My goodness and how to walk in the fear of their God.

I am seeing an alignment to the Word. Listen up! Changes in :Oops: lifestyle. Obedient :peace?: faith. Whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Follow. Step up. Begin to grow. Are you confident? Jesus is your way. What is between you and Jesus? Walk, leap and skip over the walls. Take out the stumbling blocks.

Many times we are surrounded by those who need Jesus Christ but are not Christian. They need a miracle in their lives. That is the time to witness the signs and wonders, by putting God on the line. That is the time when God wants to show His best. You can say to them in faith, "My God will fix your problem if you give your life to Him. But if you want God to heal you, then give yourself to Jesus right away." Then watch and see what God will do.

Stay close to Me dear ones! You cannot enter My kingdom without tribulations. Do not be apathetic in your faith when lives are literally hanging in the balance. Seize the day with each progressive advancement. Bind the opposition and release My life and light to dispel the dark places. Keep Your focus on Me. Keep your goals simple, press through and don’t retreat. Yes always wait on Me for each step, but when I say move, then release your faith and cut down the spiritual obstructions that impede what I have called you to do. I will strengthen you! I will comfort you! Be strong and of good courage, neither be afraid, I AM with you. Heavenly armies fight and move with you as you use thePosted Image sword of My Word.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Poetry, Music, and Art to God's glory · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum